The Word "Allah" Has Been Found Written In Arabic Script On Ancient Viking Clothing in Sweden

>The Word "Allah" Has Been Found Written In Arabic Script On Ancient Viking Clothing in Sweden

iflscience.com/editors-blog/islamic-writing-found-on-viking-clothing/

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

historiska.se/upptack-historien/foremal/buddha-figur/
google.com.pk/amp/amp.history.com/news/what-was-life-like-for-women-in-the-viking-age
youtube.com/watch?v=0bG8CVUujhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

protestantism is closer to islam, it's just natural that it was adopted by northern europeans

No we were Buddhists, proof:

historiska.se/upptack-historien/foremal/buddha-figur/

yeah they traded a lot with arabs and some worked for them, doesn't mean they were muzzies
this isn't a new thing

This

Wow a culture that was based heavily on exploration and trading visited and traded with one of the closest areas in the known world at the time, who would have thought such a thing was possible?

Vikings were always uncivilised niggers, I'm not surprised

Wtf we wuz vikangz and shieet

But seriously it could have been from
>trade
at that time muslims had the best cloth industry
>plundering
Plundered over muslim village and took it

>With the help of an Iranian colleague, she translated the two words as "Ali" (the fourth caliph of Islam and cousin to the Muslim prophet Muhammad) and "Allah" (the Arabic word for God)
>Iranian
>Ali
Blasphemy
Now I need to read the real thing with unbiased view.

This totally went over your heads

They screwed up the mirroring and Ali-Allah thing so I'm guessing they just copied the design from Muslims.

It was found on Viking armor you babbling ape

What

>Viking armor

??

I tought a piece of cloth

>Be Scandinavian
>Get ARAB'D

>Jorg! I like this mans dress! I shall wear it my self!

I'm not surprised. Nordic religion has a lot of similarities with Islam. Sweden is ancient Palestinian land.

But Op said on cloth you imputent swine

This really activates my almonds.

*Cuts head off some Arab with my axe*
*Loots his dead body*
*Travels back home*
*Sells Silk Fabric for gold at local market*
*Rich local Chief uses the Silk and later dies and is buried with his belongings*

Its persian not arab, also vikingz were manlets with half of them being women
google.com.pk/amp/amp.history.com/news/what-was-life-like-for-women-in-the-viking-age

Indulging in pedantry doesn't prove your argument you goddamn cur

everyone was manlets back then, anyone over 6' was considered a giant

There is no argument, I simply said that the cloth could have come from trade or plunder

>Using a TV show for historical arguments
Were you dropped on your head as a child? And everyone was a manlet back then, Charlemagne was considered a fucking giant at 6'

>Among the findings were the scattered legs of a man over 180 cm long. He has been over fifty years old when he died and seems to have suffered from such severe gout that he was partially paralyzed at the end of his life.

Varangians that became the Kievan Rus didnt find Islam compatible with their way of life.
>Vladimir the Great sent envoys to study the religions of the various neighboring nations whose representatives had been urging him to embrace their respective faiths. The result is described by the chronicler Nestor. Of the Muslim Bulgarians of the Volga the envoys reported there is no gladness among them, only sorrow and a great stench. He also reported that Islam was undesirable due to its taboo against alcoholic beverages and pork.[23] Vladimir remarked on the occasion: "Drinking is the joy of all Rus'. We cannot exist without that pleasure."[24] Ukrainian and Russian sources also describe Vladimir consulting with Jewish envoys and questioning them about their religion, but ultimately rejecting it as well, saying that their loss of Jerusalem was evidence that they had been abandoned by God.

You can easily tell the origin of cloth, metal and woodwork

>The 13th Warrior was a documentary

>TV
>what is the source
Its le history.com you autist, stop trying to create unnecessary arguments

>yfw vikings were nordic muslims going full jihad

Are Russians the true descendants of Kievan Rus or was it just the Ruthenians?

@80523690
Bad bait

And the cloth was of persian origin

I literally want to murder a French person now

fucking satan

>Vladimir the Great
>varangian
WE

That I do not know, I just know that the Varangians adopted slavic paganism and culture to some degree, so Im guessing they assimilated with the native Russians already present at the time.

>mfw manlets built the world

>It was found on Viking armor you babbling ape
>Cloth is considered armor to Indians
No wonder the Muslims and Brits fucked you up.

well, you know where your royal palace is :^)

>Are Russians the true descendants of Russia or was it just the Russians?
What did he mean by this?

>Of the Muslim Bulgarians of the Volga the envoys reported there is no gladness among them, only sorrow and a great stench.

would have islam taken over the world if pork and alcohol was halal?

Literally what Saruman says

youtube.com/watch?v=0bG8CVUujhs

1:02 btw

Whites would have adopted it then ruined it then fucked up the original believers just like they did with Christianity.

>be viking
>my clothes are shit and very overused
>buy some nice clothes with some weird drawings from based merchant
>a thousand years later some pseudo-angle faggoy calls me muslim for whatever reason

The thing about christianity was that the church was used to gain power, it become more of an authority figure than a religious one

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIIIET

>Vamp
Pathetic

> Loot Western Europe
> Sell the loot to Arabs through eastern Europe
> Buy local "Abibas" T-shirt
> OMG! VIKANGZ WUZ MUSLIMS!

Thirteenth Warrior is a true story.

>Sven check out this cool middle eastern tunic I got
>it has that weird scribbled writing they use, what does it say?
>It reads "I've shagged 50 wenches and killed 500 men"
>Awesome, I'll get one too.

I guess he was expecting some SWEDEN YES joke but I don't know.

>After further examination, Larsson realized the pattern was ancient Arabic Kufic script.
Of course a Swede would recognise it

Europeans now wear t-shirts with English gibberish written on it. This probably isn't any different

Didn't some English king distribute coins with arabic symbols because they didn't know what they meant?