This is now legal shot blocking in the NBA

This is now legal shot blocking in the NBA

>t. refs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM
youtube.com/watch?v=p2v0LOhjsJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see any contact whatsoever

LeBron can move Kevin's spindly arms out of the way if he wants to. Don't try to be Harden.

Then you obviously don't see anything period because you're fucking blind.

Left bicep.

all ball, buddy

what scenario is this where lebron and durant are the only people on the court at all?

Sorry, Sup Forums still only allows early 2000s image size limits. Here's some better shots of the foul.

>clear contact with LeBron's left hand and not the ball

If you’re going to make a gif to prove your point at least make it a clear one

My bad, Sup Forums's shitty upload limit didn't let me upload the entire process.

>clear contact with LeBron's left hand

And a clear visual of contact with LeBron's left arm and right hand, completely eliminating any chance of a shot without touching only the ball. AKA a foul.

>leavelander absolutely stymied by Sup Forums
lmao

>complaining of, all things, the most ref-protected player in the history of the league for once not getting a call
>posting .gifs that prove your entire point invalid
All ball.

Abort this whole thread.
It's literally the worst thing I've read on here in 3+ years.

reminder that this is considered legal contact in the NBA

Reminder that LeBron literally has a penis on his head.

Durant touches the ball first then lebron uses his off hand to parry it.

/thread
now go cry cavs cuck

not really a foul imo

>.gif

Cool, so literally no argument. Later.
Nope, touched his hand first. Watch again.

>.jpq

even if he did some minor contact its his off hand creating contact to protect the ball for his other hand to be free for the dunk/layup.

>the absolute state of Lebronsexuals
Guck I love the saltiness of you delusional fucks after your choke artist gets exposed.

guckin ay right bra

but its offensive foul on lebron for leading with his off arm

Guck off dude

why didn't lebron shoot it with his right if lebron fouled his left arm?

>all this asspain from that light contact

He tried as he was falling, but KD completely laid his massively long arms over both of LeBron's arms, aka a foul.

he never touched his right arm

OP here: not even a Cavs or LeBron fan. Just pointing out bullshit referring in sports, especially after the catastrophe the NFL had last week. Anyone who thinks this wouldn't have been called a foul under any other circumstances is a WS fan or doesn't watch sports.

>...but KD completely laid his massively long arms over both of LeBron's arms

We can only pray he finds the mental fortitude to overcome the inevitable PTSD after such an unwarranted act of agression

user here: not even a Memer or Shitposter. Just pointing out the bullshit refbabying LeBitch has enjoyed his entire career, especially after the catastrophe in Game 4 last NBA finals and most every game throughout his career. Anyone who thinks LeBum would get away with as many travels, offensive Fouls and No-calls under any other circumstances other than refball in favor of propigating the “new GOAT” MSM bullshit is a Lebronsexual or doesn't watch sports objectively.

based apehoop de-pussifying itself. good thing I say

Only talking about real fouls here, not bullshit fouls that involve flopping. Feel free to make your own thread about that.

my favorite part of this play was when the refs went to watch the replay of who it went out on kd started flexing and pounding his chest like he had really blocked it cleanly

>Only talking about real fouls here
Lol, you've got lebrons dick so far up your ass you're lucky he has a micropenis.

LeBron gets away with more fouls than literally any other player in NBA history. LeFlop has been refbabied his entire career and you’re absolutely buttblasted he lost and ruined your Xmas. Holy Kek what a fragile disgrace LeBitch fans are!

>LeBron gets away with more fouls than literally any other player in NBA history
t. youngfag
The refs sicked Michael Jordan's dick for the entirety of his career.

Did you even see G4 of the 2017 finals!?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9BH8cOflSM

The refs ensured a Cavs victory in Game 4. Cavs have won their last 12 games that Mike Callahan was refereeing, a ref voted one of the worst in the league by players. He's the guy that can get the cavs to win every time, and he does.

Game 4 was obviously manipulated to anyone paying attention. Refs set the tone in the first quarter by handing 22 ftas to the cavs and shitting out 2 fouls on the dubs 3 starting best defenders. They scored 86 points in the first half. Yea, they were hitting record 3's but that's partially bc GSW couldn't play defense at all without getting called and they were in foul trouble early. GSW were also getting hammered by the cavs early with clearly intentional no calls.

Many times GSW got momentum going to close the score gap just to get hit wth an obvious BS call to stop the pace. Or the cavs would go on a run and the refs wouldjust lay on a few fouls to keep the momentum going in their favor.

The tech on Draymon shouldn't have been called, literally no reason for it. Ejecting him from the game would have made it too obvious anyways and it wouldn't have affected the outcome of the game either way. There were shit fouls called against cavs when it wasnt going to be a factor in the game any more.

The pace of the game was also slowed down drastically due to all the """confusion""" causing game delays. The purpose of this was giving the cavs lots of rest time since their shit endurance and refusal to slow down their pacingstrategy had proven be an issue.

LeBron and the Cavs enjoyed an entire finals game of blatantly rigged reffing in their favor and next season LeBronsexuals everywhere act like he’s still somehow a victim lol

So what? Jordan and James are the heroes of the show, what do you expect? The producers must put them forward as much as possible. Do you imagine Jon Snow dying a meaningless death in episode 4 season 2?

I'm not complaining about it. I'm just stating a fact. I'm a Bulls fan, and MJ wasn't the only one. All stars get preferential calls, that's just the way it is. It happens from high school all the way to the pros.

This is the same Lebron that always has to flex and slap his muscles when he gets a AND 1 on a small 6 foot point guard, yet he can't handle a little contact from a 7 foot lanklet.

I was surprised when Lebron style switched into Royal Guard

>t. youngfag
Yea I’m not old enough to have seen MJ in his prime. If you are, I feel bad that you’re still browsing Sup Forums lol. But sure, fair enough, maybe you’re right MJ was probably babied. elBJ is babies as well tho. Also, MJ definitely wasn’t as much of a bitch little flopper and is 6-0 rather than 3-5 so he at least put the bad calls to good use in terms of his legacy.

You’re just kinda making my point for me anyway. Refball typically goes in favor of the bigger stars. LeBron enjoys a lot of calls in his favor so it’s ridiculous to tout OP’s example as a grave injustice when:

1) it really wasn’t that bad of a foul desi
2) worse no calls happened against the players on the Warriors earlier in this very game
3) LeBitch gets favorable refcalls on the regular.

Stop bitching people. LeBron and the Cavs lost and they’ll probly go to the finals and lose once against the Dubs again soon on an even bigger stage. Just look at this game as like the lube to help prep you for the assblasting your about to receive 4 times in the finals later this year.

mfw you're adorable.

Jordan was babied waaaaaay worse than anyone before or since.

He was flexing and pounding his chest bc he knew the ball was off LeBron and the call had already gone his way.

That was the deciding moment in the biggest game of the reg season to date and he knew his team had it in the bag from there.

Jesus Christ, why does this need to be explain to you soyboys!? Play a competitive sport and experience the release of testosterone for once in your miserable life!

Great thread

>acting as if NBA refs have ever done anything right
>complaining about the refs' golden boy not getting a call for once
Imagine not only being a retarded Bronsexual but also not knowing shit about basketball.

>posts gifs
>calls others soyboys
OHNONONONONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>complaining about a ref who has a split second to see and judge the situation while you came to the conclusion that it was a foul after studying a superslomo 50 times

This is correct, lechoke is a close second in this regard though

this right here is a foul

how any of you retarded gsw bandwagoning cuck faggots think differently is a sign of pure delusion and i hope you all suffer serious injury soon

Actually, from other angles its pretty obvious. Its a tough call because it was a foul but in real time you can't be sure.

>hehe your old lol sad

Everyone stopped reading there no one cares about your wall of text

Your camera angle doesn't show any contact. The ball gets in the way when he presumably makes contact with the left bicep. But you can't see it in the gif.

Also maybe Bron shouldn't be such a pansy that a skelly barely touching his arm prevents him from dunking

imagine following a rigged sport full of stereoid negroids

lel imagine watching this rigged bullshit and actually taking it seriously

>Sorry, Sup Forums still only allows early 2000s image size limits.
only if you use a 2000s image type. you can get a 2 minute 720p video up if you use webm

>implying my Rapties wont beat both of these teams

That's not even the worst angle. The side angle clearly shows him rake his shoulder. Also if he blocked the shot, how is out on Bron? Oh that's right, he just mysteriously lost the ball, no contact. Memeiors fans will say anything to deny it. Just wait.

I watched some nba game yesterday and they were literally travelling everytime

Pretty sure lechimp travelled in the play OP is bitching about. Might have to watch it in slow motion.

It wouldn't be a GSW game without refball

>press both to just quit
>one is a directional toggle
>the other is an analog stick
The person who made this is salty as fuck and is also a complete fucking retard

You're pretty mad lol

That is in no way an obvious foul. Completely reasonable no-call.
Lebron is a whiner and a flopper, anyway. He deserves nothing.

White shirt's arm looks long as shit in that gif

This.

>MJ begins career in 1984
>Youre claiming you were old enough to understand refbabying as a concept while whatching him play
>you are 50
It’s okay gramps, youre doing really good, look at you using the computer box to talk to your friends!

Oh no the refs are ruining the games they rigged!

They should carry Bron back to the bench, Durant nearly broke him in half.

>one is a directional toggle
>the other is an analog stick
>this is inaccurate for the purposes described in the image which contributes to the tarnishing of my hero’s reputation
>I’m not salty!
>everyone else is salty!

Dude you’re just salty!! Stop hating on the self proclaimed best basketball player in the world!!!

>HE LIGHTLY BRUSHED MY HAND!!!! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL!

Basketball is such a soft weak sport.

>“..Gotta dick on muh head, but don’t call me a dickhead!..”

>OP makes thread trying to gain reassurance that the refs are lil’ bitches
>OP’s thread evolves into post after post of evidence proving LeBron to be a little bitch
pottery

underrated

Nope, its a block. Even the consulting ref said it was marginal contact. You have to realize that just because something makes you cry, doesn't mean it's wrong/

as it turns out durant touched the ball first

Yes.
100%

>players should be allowed to run up to the basket and drop it in the hoop without anyone touching them
Fuck KD, but you're a retard.

Okay QuireSultan

This

It was light contact at most and mostly ball.

Stop bitching ffs

Back then bron was beta as fuck. 9 points in a finals game.

>back then
Yea he’s totally not beta anymore.. keep tell yourself that dude

He’s still beta getting shut down by even nonalpha defenders on the regular in big games.

Yeah I mean at the end of the day that was such an indictment on his career he'll never compare to mike imo.

imagine being argentinian

>HURRRR DURRRR NBA IS SOFT; REMEMBER PEARL HARBAH WITH BARKLEY, OAKLEY, EWING, RODMAN, BADBOYZ
>HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRR EXPEL DURANT FOR MICROAGGRESSION ON SOME SPIC
>HURRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR LIGHT NON-TOUCH SHOULD BE A FOUL

that's how bronbron blocks shit all the time.

sucks when it doesn't get called for you doesn't it?

which bosnians should i rate?

No one has yet to answer this.

The first touch on the way up when the ball was in LeBron's Left, was with a right arm which was not in contact with the ball. It's boarder line but usually not called on a layup as that hand never touched the ball in the shooting motion.

The second touch was all Durant on the ball, and the ball moved in LeBron's right hand. You can see it clear as day, the ball came out of LeBron's hand which means

->this is now a block by Durant and a loose ball which will be ATTEMPTED TO BE rebounded by Lebron.

This is actually how the league and ref called it. And they're right. While LeBron lickers will cry KD fouled when bronbron got two hands on the ball, if he was still ruled to be shooting this would be true. The problem is his shot was already interpreted to be blocked; and he's currently attempting to regain possession
(something he doesn't get as he drops that ball out of bounds, proving the block occured when the ball was in his left hand).

Only a homer would call that a foul. Furthermore the earlier play where there is contact and LeBron lost the ball out of bounds, even LeBron believes wasn't a foul. He straight up said it was a turnover.

God, niggerhoop is such a shit sport.

>The refs sicked Michael Jordan's dick for the entirety of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2v0LOhjsJs

Grow up baby.

many of the fouls you'll see in that video weren't even called fouls. the rest were just standard fouls (NBA didn't call any of those Technical)

Sidenote: Jordan DID get some silly foul calls. But reminder the NBA allowed far more contact back then.

This.
I just noticed the crowd, it doesn't look normal