Oh, you risked your life for those 5,000 people. I love you again!

>Oh, you risked your life for those 5,000 people. I love you again!
>No, of course I don't care that you killed me anymore, silly! *kiss*

This movie is shit.

fpbp

While you BETAS are analyzing FILM, CHAD is waking up SLUTS on a SPACESHIP and playing BASKETBALL

Someone post the Arnold copypasta but make it about Chris

>you wish she'd let you go balls deep
>Chad fucks her in cryosleep

Redpill me on face, frame, height

Imagine being Chris in that scene and having to be all like "damn, J-Law, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is talk to Arthur for another 16 years on the Avalon. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris and not only sit in that chair while Jennifer Lawrence flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected 3 emotions in the entire movie. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO FUCKING RELATABLE and DAMN, J-LAW LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into a single type of grimace that you knew existed since kindergarten. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she slept so hard for with her hibernation pod in the previous 18 years. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single AI in this spaceship before the space security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris. You're not going to lose your future of free booze over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Why didn't he just rape her and when he finally got bored thrown her out the airlock?
Just wake a new one up and repeat.

because of the "Implication"

>Why didn't he have a bunch of cum tissues next to all the empty food boxes when he grew his big beard?

>Why didn't he just drink more alcohol so he would have the guts to kill himself?

>Why didn't he bring some metal rods out to the exhaust port in case that door wasn't working as intended?

See

With a little dedication he could've become the new planet's Genghis Khan, raping all the women on ship and killing men, making them into fertilizer and starting his own civilization.

I have lot of technical problems with this movie
>0g in airlock
>airlock isn't depressurized first to prevent air loss
>gravity wheels are constantly spun when no one will need them for 100 years
>lights are kept on when no one will need them for 100 years

because rape is entertaining for 30min and then you're bored and alone again. he wanted someone to hang out with.

Didn't they turn on when he first walked in?

Lights in the pod rooms

fucking retard should have known the bot would blab on her, id remove his voice box before waking up the broad

also the movie should have ended with their kids greeting the crew

>Why didn't he bring some metal rods out to the exhaust port in case that door wasn't working as intended?
How would that've helped?

>be chris
>accidentally wake up
>get lonely so you wake up the girl you're stocking
>consume all the food at twice the rate now
>when the other passengers wake up 4 months till arrival they all die of starvation since no food is left

How much resources did they waste living out their natural lives on that ship?
5,000 folks were supposed to live a month before landing. Is that enough for two people to live 50 years?

Also, how the fuck is one medical pod supposed to service 5,000 people?

this

what a shame

well technically she would've died anyway if he didn't wake her up

Good, Chris. You look kind of Fassbender.

this. the way they stocked everything(1 healing tube thing for 5000 passengers) and the fact that jl and chris eat a lifetime a food you'd expect there to be no food left

>thanks for not raping me

It's not about how things end up turning out in the end. It's about what decisions you made in light of the current information at the time. Therefore he is a bad man.

That's why he grew a forest

well it is considering the OP is referring to the ending

at three meals a day for their entire lifetime on the ship Dudebro and JLaw would eat around 150,000k meals.

Three meals a day for the rest of the passengers would be 15,000k meals a day. The rest of the passengers will literally eat what they consumed in their lifetime in 10 days.

They will hardly starve in two months with over a million meals still available. And I'm sure they budgeted for having extra food around with those rich fat fucks with gold passes.