Ryan Stiles sat next to me today backstage in the green room. He likes to vape and drink vodka before performing

Ryan Stiles sat next to me today backstage in the green room. He likes to vape and drink vodka before performing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and doesn't afraid of anything

Bill Nye once say next to me on a plane. He turned, looked me in the eye and said "Do not speak to me."

got to bed Colin, you're drunk

I once served a latte to Sue Bird.

She was taller than me :(

Art Bell sat next to me in a hospital waiting room, there were empty seats everywhere but he chose to sit next to me. He told me, "They're up there."

he seems like a mean old cunt so i believe your bs

lmao

Did she show you her feminine cock too?

i once sat next to charlie sheen. he said "stay in school, dude" which was odd because i'm older than he is

I actually did meet Colin Ferrell outside an airport as I was going in. He was obviously trying to be stealth mode waiting for a car so I just said "more people should see In Bruges." and that got a big genuine smile out of him

hahaha

well, he has reason to drink

>when you fail as a father

>acting like an old weird queenie fairy your whole life ends up in your son never really getting a masculine influence in his life

Colins funny, but maybe he should've manned up a little

I bet his son is autistic because most older have autism jizz.

This hurts my soul.

That's a lie, nobody "likes" to drink vodka, it tastes like poison.

Feels bad man. How does a parent even go on living after 20 years of raising their child ends up with that abomination sitting beside you?

Colin is hilarious, but obviously utterly failed as a father.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
it seems like a prank
also, look at that feminine combover

I'm not being ironic or otherwise satirising whatever your perception of the left is when I say that my genuine opinion is that the world would be a better place if you all killed yourselves.

Spotted the freak.

Actually youre the one who will very likely commit suicide.

Trannies have a mental illness that should not be encouraged. Look at that thing. Do you honestly think it's going to have a happy and fulfilled life? It's a monster. It's been brainwashed into thinking that the cure for all it's problems is chopping it's dick off and living as a hideously malformed "female" for the rest of it's life. If it actually got the help it needed with some therapy maybe it's inevitable suicide in 5-10 years could have been avoided

I don't know what your problem is, cuck, but I love traps.
You can go fuck off back to r/e/d/d/i/t with your weirdo way of posting.

>its a leftie faggot thinks he's better than everyone in the thread on a tibetan pottery board episode

Who are you? What qualifies you to dictate what is and isn't therapeutic? Minutes, even hours of independent research on Sup Forums?

she's a 5'9" point guard kek

Not him but I'm literally better than everyone who has even heard of this place.

>replying to a tripfag
>ever

Either you're a deluded tranny who is desperately trying to convince themself that they havn't ruined their life by chugging horse piss and committed themself to living a life of looking like a malformed potato with fake breasts, or you're just a troll stirring up trouble. Either way I don't care. Go, mutilate yourself and ruin your life but don't try to convince others to follow your path. Let it end with you, don't drag others down and try to normalize mental illness into something you should be proud of.

My dick is better than your mom.

Just curious, do you argue with medical scientists about vaccinations or climate scientists about climate change as well? Experts in the field of human psychology, with 1000s of hours of clinical experience that have spent years of their lives reading about and thinking about and talking about this issue have determined that the best therapy is allowing trans people to present as their gender identity. That flies in the face of your lay person understanding of medicine, and that's fine, but who are you to say that they're wrong?

>my instinct says that this is harmful therefore it shouldn't be done
Well fucking brilliant. My gut instincts say that super heating metal then dunking it in water makes it weaker not stronger, so I guess we'd better stop metallurgists from doing it, because their expertise should defer to my gut feeling.

Psychology is pseudoscience so I'm not surprised your only claims come from a field where over 50% of the experimental results cannot be repeated.

>mfw someone with no experience in a field dismisses it outright to fit their narrative

Ace argument. Yeah, man. Yeah. You tell that tripfag.

>perception of the left
maybe I was wrong, maybe he didn't fail as a father. maybe society is so perverted that he was helpless to watch his son become mentally ill

Haha weirdo

>maybe society is so perverted
>maybe

>this thread

Art Garfunkel is the most unpleasant person I've ever been around. I am 100% sure he is responsible for breaking up the duo.