/cric/

Flatter than the MCG edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mI_S_8aQTbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meming
t. "rc"

holly is so pure lads

Can't wait for the test cricket to start again.

The brainlet bore league does not hold my attention.

what smart TVs run android lads?

I can feel my IQ dropping the more I watch

I know youre fake RC but all of those players are in their best squad

thanks for making this thread m8 I really appreciate it

straff with the elite truth bombs

So did they forget there's only 20 overs in these innings?

should i move in with my gf lads?

Checklist of things to bring to the cricket tomorrow lads?

So far I've got water, smiths chips multi-pack, xmas ham sandwiches, a powerade, sunscreen

deep

Why don't they hit more sixes?

Yes. What I appreciate most about test cricket, is the strategy invested by both sides. Makes it very difficult to predict, unlike big pleb league. Snoring my way through to another Scorchers bet win.

had a cool fantasy about a nurse doing an ultrasound on my balls and having to hold my penis out of the way. and then my penis got hard and she was like "wow, that got big". then she rubbed that gel stuff on my dick too and was like "better check this too just in case". and so she ultrasounded my penis. then afterwards she was like "well with all that lube on your cock it would be a shame if that went to waste"" and then I fucked her in the ass.

How long you been together m8? Ever spent any decent stretches of time together, holidays etc?

Is Mark Waugh the most intelligent brain in cricket?

>Makes it very difficult to predict,
Hence why you've fucked up about 3 Ashes series in a row.

OH FUCK

? S Marsh would be "literally" garbage.

Janny doesnt appriciate such posts mate

nah, going on a holiday with her in january though so see how that goes first i suppose

*hits the ball really hard*

hurr hurr I love the BIG BRAINIAC league

did you enjoy chucking your jocks in a bucket afterwards? you should get laid or wank more. keep those pipes clean la

>imagine sifting through someone's social media accounts to find things to share with a mongolian knitting board

pathetic

1. Star Wars
2. Empire
3. Last Jedi (about as good as Empire but below it solely for how fucking long it is)
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Force Awakens
6. Rogue One
7. Revenge of the Sith
8. A blank screen for two hours
100,000. Phantom Menace/Attack of the Clones

Yes, just goes to show the level of intelligence required for Test cricket. I'm only a casual though so that partly explains it.

Sounds good m8. Dont forget ya floppy hat

Yes. I fucking wish he'd commentate test cricket

t. straffo

based straffo

Where the fuck is the Raspberry Coke?

straffo is unironically more intelligent than than dumb greek failure RC and any of his """""imitators"""""

If you hit the ball straight down the ground and it hits the stumps at the bowler's end, and no fieldsman touch it, your partner should be out bowled.

If you hit the ball into your own stumps it's still out bowled

>58 (53)
Nice "innings" poofter

Bowled by who?
The bowler is bowling at the other end

New hope isnt better than empire

that catch was pretty elite

sometimes I hold in a load for over a week then jack off when I need to pee. then I try and let out my piss and cum at the same time and see how high I can cum

so if you kick it through the middle you get 6 points but if you miss it you're only going to get one

V > IV > III > VI > I > VII > II

Yet to see TLJ

bowled by the same person who "bowls" you and you hit the ball into your own stumps.

love agar

I predicted England would win the 2005 Ashes back when I was more into it. Straffo did not.

IV > V > VI > 1 > III > VII > II > VIII

If the bowler releases the ball so late into his stride that it ends up going backwards into the stumps at his own end is it bowled or run out?

With the off-strike batsman out of the crease of course.

sizeable truthbomb

But u can only bowl to one end at a time
So u can't be bowled at the other end
Your rule change just doesnt work

At least this match is going to be a short game tonight.

It's manblacked, m8

/cric/ vs /auspol/ ?

>implying you wouldnt

>Willey

Like your life, hopefully.

Shaun Marsh is "literally" elite at T20

Agar's a gun

If the batsman runs 3 runs, and the non striker runs 3 runs, the team total should increase by 6 runs

Idea: a batsman can get a bowler 'out' by hitting the stumps at the nonstrikers end. A second wk may be used to protect the stumps

>Actualy replying to that

If you manage to kill a batsman whilst bowling you should automatically make the test side. It's harsh, but it clearly shows potential

Reminder t20s which ended in a tie unironically originally used to have a penalty bowl-out

big if true

Idea: The bowler's are no longer allowed to use any moisture to shine the ball except their own blood. That way they must optimise or make the decision to lose more blood (and thus reduce their performance) or get more out of the ball and conditions.

This employs a new level of bowling strategy.

Always ended i hilarity

t. Mrs Abbott

loving this umpball lads

Should i hire a protstitute mates? Asking unironically because im properly considering it

yes

How does the process work

if a bowler faces every ball in an over and doesn't get bat to ball at least once (doesn't have to score any runs, just has to hit it) he's out. a wide or no ball would give the batsman immunity for that over

Are they allowed to use blood they have drawn from the bowler?

Of course m8, u mite even fall in love

meant batsman obviously, not bowler

>On his arrival at the crease, Mark Waugh, the twin of legendary Australian skipper Steve Waugh, whose team were perhaps the most ruthless sledgers the game has seen, launched into the young Englishman "Who the f--- are you? What are you doing out here mate? You're not a Test cricketer. You shouldn't even be here."

>Ormond accepted the abuse with equanimity before replying: "You may be right. But at least I am the best cricketer in my family." Waugh was silenced. The Australian slip cordon could not contain their mirth.

Fucking savage

just want to fuck a women, not interested in companionship desu

unironically a good and comfy idea for t20s

Hiring a prossie initiated a chain of events that lead to me meeting my wife so yes, go for it mate

Love works in mysterious ways

The blood must be spilled while on the pitch, otherwise bowlers would not suffer the reduction in their performance due to blood loss.

T20 games already become boring as fuck when wickets fall too fast, no reason to make them go even faster

If the bowler holds a bat in his offhand whilst delivering the ball, he should be allowed to overstep the no ball line and it's still a legal delivery so long as he is touching the bat and the toe of the bat is in the crease

that's a good one

You should be able to bowl the ball underarm if there's a chance the opponent could hit a 6

youtube.com/watch?v=mI_S_8aQTbo

I did not know this existed.
This may very well be the dumbest version of overtime I have ever encountered.
My god.

Go to a brothel, or if you're a sperg like me hit up your scarlet blue or your local backpage, find someone you like and make contact

HOLY SHIT /AUSPOL/ EASILY TRIGGERED BY /CRIC/ POSTS

Prediction on target as usual, and as usual I will be uploading my karaoke submission soon.

t. Greg Chappell

Yeah, I'd prefer the latter. I don't want to talk to them much either other than just pleasantries at first. Is it normal to just get right into it? And are prossies nice in your experience or judgmental cunts?

Is it another tipmass carol?

how could the pakis not even hit the stumps once?

link

I just checked out that thread.

It's literally just non-stop raging and insults at each other. What's even the point of auspol?

That's how a Westminster Parliament operates

Do you mean Trevor?

There's no raging there and that's only for 30 mins on a wednesday during PMQs. Rest of the time it's a very boring place.

Imagine trying to show off your cricket knowledge and then exposing yourself by not even knowing Greg was the captain who ordered it

Greg was the mastermind.