Messi was walking the 83.1% of the time in El Clásico

That is about 6.67 km. He jogged 867 meters (a 10.8% of the time) and sprinted 92.3 meters (barely a 1,15% of the time). He even assisted the 0-3 without one of his boots. He still was the fastest during one of his sprints, reaching 33.59 km/h, completed more dribbles than anyone (six) and was decisive in all the three goals.
elperiodico.com/es/barca/20171225/messi-clasico-madrid-bernabeu-caminando-6516817
To answer this. >That feel when Messi can't enjoy or bother trying facing a 'rival' he has scored twenty-five goals against

Inside Messi's head.

>It's too bright and sunny, I want to be at home with my wife and cheese pizza...

>expecting anything else

All key attacking players in top teams are pacing themselves to keep fresh legs for the late stages of the game.

Liverpool might be an exception to that rule but look what happened to them in the 2d half against Arsenal, when legs went spaghetti.

>assisted the 0-3 without one of his boots
huh?

>I just want to be livin' the life of a football lad

MESSI is too smart for the plebs

What's Messi's current weight?

Is it 160 lbs?
Or is it more right now?

160+ lbs at 5'7 is close to an NBA build which puts a break on his longer distance endurance but makes him more explosive. (Although the current crop of midget NBA players are 175-185 lbs)

his boot came off when marcelo tried to stop him.

actually i was shocked by how many sprints salah was still pulling late on, that boy looks superroided to me, like a young robben.

he will burn out and have a shit second half of the season

He is showing signs though, e.g. hairline receding so much at his age. Do you not think that there are treatments that can't be detected and are therefore widely used by the one reckless enough with their own health?

isn't this normal for an attacking player?

Stop trying to pretend that Messi played well in that game.

He was utterly anonymous until he was gifted a penalty after 70 minutes

If that was Ronaldo turning in that performance he would be getting slaughtered on here

His hairline isnt even remotely receded

I think people make too much of the receding hairline thing. It's not like all PEDs cause that. If Salah was balding rapidly and got really muscular overnight then maybe I'd guess steroids.

>top speed 33,6 km/h
he's still quite fast

wait you mean to say messi gifted himself a penalty because shit shouldn't have come to that considering ratman couldn't put away two clear cut chances in succesion, the latter coming off the post which would have been put away with a header from paulhoe if not for that retarded pretend goalie shit that carvahalal pulled?
>If that was Ronaldo turning in that performance he would be getting slaughtered on here
Ronald was invisible during the second half and during his first he failed to even hit a ball in space -score- or even lay it off for his teammate during the tight angle lost them the game, but people aren't shitting on him though.
>He was utterly anonymous
If anonymous means having more passes, key passes, chance created, successful dribbles than the madrid team I would like to know what it actually means to be anonymous in a match.

Liverpool's game against Arsenal had nothing to do with tiredness, it was Mignolet being retarded

I am not an expert, but one looks noticeably old for his age. Always considered that a tell for some form of PE.

>a fucking dragon

rare

he created 9 chances, more than anyone in a single game in the history of the game. he scored a penalty that was a product of his skill and composure to set up suarez twice and have him miss, and directly assisted the third

What is it? I can’t see :(

For a player with a free role, probably

Exactly, Messi pretty much only played the second half, and that was enough to deliver a performance where he assisted an set open goal chances nine times. If teammates would've scored them instead of fucking them up once and again, we would be taking about one of the biggest thrashings by Barça at Bernabeu.

"Gifted penalty" (a play that he generated in a 99%), tells us all we need to know about your bias

And if CR delivered a performance like this (not even that amazing by Messi's standards), I would, for the first time, start considering him actually a good player. Able for once to PRODUCE for the team and not the other way around.

>and cheese pizza
W-what?

If he played the ball without his boot on, it's an irregular goal.

literally American proficiency in running. /ourguy/ after all

sticky, NEVER EVER

It's a meme. After a game, messi love cheese pizza and Sprite

>Gettin paid near billions to run a kilometer
Epic “Sport” you have there Eurosemenlickers

>not knowing this picnic meme

We should elaborate a bit on this. Players like Coutinho and Messi have this specific build of 72 kg that seems to do wonders for them, even though if we speak strictly about endurance they should weight at the very least 8kgs less. The idea is to have an slightly higher weight to have more power and not be pushed down at the slightest contact, without it affecting endurance too much. The distance traveled in football, especially the decisive meters, is much lesser than in athletism, so most players have somewhat balanced builds.

I also think that race and position is something to consider. Hazard is a thicc pace babby at 76kgs, but he is white and benefits from stronger fibers for more potent outbursts than Theo Walcott, a pacy dindu who despite being taller is only 68kgs. Jordi Alba, white with a nig brain, also weights 68kgs, but he needs more endurance due to being a LI instead of a winger. His technique and skill with the ball is quite average, so he doesn't need the extra weight of more skilled players like Messi or Coutinho, or any other midfielder to hold on the ball, either

Well yeah... That seems about normal. especially for an attacker. The pitch is a lot bigger than it looks on your 4k tv

>implying Messi only plays well if he scores a goal

imagine if Semedo, Gomez, or Suarez scored all those chances that Messi gave them. I mean even Aleix Vidal could put one away. We'd be talking about a 7-0 right now. Messi obliterated Real Madrid in 45 minutes.

>Jordi Alba, white with a nig brain
>his technique and skill with the ball is quite average

>povertyball
>divegrass
>walkball