OFFICIAL MANUNITED REDDEVIL BUNKER ABUS NOT WELCOME

Hold me lads I feel cold.....

I'm sorry but did Manchester United already lose?

what part of manchester are you guys from?

don't worry vietnam is still red

they did when they signed mouyes

haahahhAHHAHAHAH O H NO NO NONO NO N O

Ajahahahahajajajajaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGDHFJFJJFUIRJFJFNCNCNEJRI

Sup guys.

I turned off lol

Lambeth

WE THEM SOY BOYS
WE THEM SOY BOYS

The goalie for Burlington is good

Let's all have a good, good laugh at Man United.

(Swear an image of a Nando's just came up on my CAPTCHA just now. Must be telling me something)

Haha, good stuff

lol

What the fuck is even happening right now

What the fuck happened? Ever since United los tto City, >mouyes has just gone fully JUST.

Q: Where do the ManSHITster Untitled players play?
A: Old Toilet

Who comfy at home here

It’s getting colder.

Post in in epic rhread

Good one.

>tfw shitty xmas (not really, it was actually decent, but pretend it sucked)
>was looking forward to this game
>now i just want it to end

Great post, mate.

finally, after working in a chaotic shop from 6am this morning

Nice set up mate

go back to using your CR7 butthole fleshlight you leaf cunt

Did you buy those trophies from a store or are you some kinda chad?

Any Burnley man in

Those are $1 trophies you can buy at Mercado Libre, don't fall for it lads

Everybody knew that the title was gone then. Second or fourth makes no difference.

good stuff la

thx la, merry xmas

me dad won them, they are fishing trophies hes good at it

>sixth is also ok

Is that why he lost to Bristol City too? All part of the master plan?

NQ

There's always Saturday, an easy home game against Southampton.

>w-we're a different team with jogba i swear

Visiting my mum in spain for xmas. Chilled on the couch

>a few wins against shit teams at the start of the year
>no really, this year is yanited’s year
>U-N-I T-E-D UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME
Fucking lol. All that money for shit results and shit football. Humiliating. Wank. Pathetic. Sewage.

Burnley are a big team, with big, strong lads, so they neutralise us somewhat.

We just need to bring on some more big boys to shake things up; the problems are skinny twinks like Rashford and Mata, put on some big, strong, tough lads who are good in the air. Our big lads, on the other hand, are showing their strength, shaking things up, being good target men.

It's fitting that only a big, strong team of big, strong proper lads are defeating us at home.

Can’t believe Lukaku is involved in a goal again.

the most hilarious thing is that people with half a brain could tell they had no chance at the title after only a few games had been played

they played pretty mediocrely against weak opposition to build up a veneer of false confidence, but all customers could say was WE'RE BACK

>lindgart

I'm sorry did Burnley lose yet?

I bet Fergie is rolling in his seat right now

B L E A C H E D

>manutd
They fell for the athletic black man meme.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mumbai

Diversity hmmmm. Do you think Harry kane would've costed 75M??uga buga?

Where's the Christmas tree?

Notice anything?

Are you the richest person in Argentina?

still a shit result

flukey cunts

customers will still find some way to whine about this

>they played pretty mediocrely against weak opposition to build up a veneer of false confidence
Pretty much.
>score maybe one goal in the first 75 minutes
>bring on your £100m bench players and score another 3 in the last ten minutes, against tired opposition
>4-0 win, m8 GGMU

Liverpool vs Burnley

Cuantas copas tenes?!

Argentinians measure everything in trophies

>visiting my mum

Don't be embarrassed that your decor taste is ten billion percent Mom-core.

ABUs BTFO

Islamabad

CITY BTFO

oh...wait....no....nononononononono

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED CUSTOMERS

Celebrating a draw against Burnley shows a small club mentality
Fergie would have applied the hairdryer treatment

Bradford

BWAHAHAHAHA

cry more fucking retards

>dogba

>equalized versus Burnley
#respect

We still closed the gap on City by a point, that's all we needed. I still think the title fight will go to the wire this season. City will go through a bad patch, four points from five games at some poin and we'll catch them.

Never gonna happen

ABUS are absolutely frothing at the mouth with rage haha

when will esspee learn, The Most Powerful race is.
>An assortment of manlets

In the other corner
I'm from Brighton mate, mumsy lives in Spain, has done for 11 years

>11 years
wew that's a lot of parties in magaluf

No pattern of play, utter crap. Darmian and Herrera were good players before mou arrived. Unacceptable.

Murcia amigo. I lived here for 6 years myself before moving back to England with my now ex gf

>unironically celebrating a draw at home against a team who's squad is about 230 million pounds less than yours
>manUre

>Murcia
I-I'm sorry, my condolences

Lads

We MUST do the needful and offer our current squad in sacrifice to Allah -pbuh- in order so we are blessed and can won the English Premier League title this year. Jose Muorinho is the only man who can accomplish this stressful task with help form Zatan Ibrahibomic and Lukaku.
Greetings from Bangladesh.

Ggmu

OK I dunno why there are are so many people in here pretending to be united fans. It's not cool. You must have absolutely 0 life to come on a online message board pretending to be united fans. Anyway...
It's not a good result for us definitely. But I think it's actually a good thing. Guardiola and the city players would've been watching that. That result surely sent shivers down their spines. They would think "if they can come back from 0-2 down at home to Burnley, then what can't they do?"
They're fucking scared. You just watch. They'll bottle it in their next match. As for us, next game, we go again, just like tonight, MANCHESTER UNITED TILL I DIE
GGMU