/brit/

yanks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88888888/
youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs?t=7
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41606731
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41610011/viewsnight-we-should-not-stand-for-the-british-national-anthem
strawpoll.me/14139482
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hollywood. But their's are only rapists, pours are worse because they're paedophiles

anime

>second

fash lads about?

jolly righto this meme is rite lads?
wayhey!
*drinks a pint*

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88888888/

*gets schwifty*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

google is quite literally broken

just seeing a black page

the pickle rick episode was actually good

probs hollywood in raw numbers

*votes for daft party for a laugh because labour are going to win 70% of the vote even though they've been in power for 90 years so why bother*

youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs?t=7

LOOK AT HOW IMPORTANT WE ARE

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41606731

saw a 300lb girl walking out of walmart as if she was a super model on the runway lads

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41610011/viewsnight-we-should-not-stand-for-the-british-national-anthem
Sometimes I swear the BBC solely exists as an institution to turn people into Rorkes.

you're on google.us

Moustache is all bristly and I want to trim it but not get rid of it completely but I dont want to take off too much of it UGHHH

good
thots off twitter

>Moustache is all bristly and I want to trim it but not get rid of it completely but I dont want to take off too much of it UGHHH

>protest against history
what

being good looking is a curse lads
everyone acts different around you

how can you protest against history

>claim he raped her
>account deleted

Has she not learned? Last time she pulled this shit she conveniently had a car accident, requiring her to get plastic surgery that fucked up her face and ended her acting career

why the FUCK is everyone obsessing over this kike
the jewish media must have some ulterior motive but what is it?

abolishing slavery was a mistake

Isn't that like one side of the divide an conquer keep the proles squabblin horizontally so they don't lash out vertically masterplan?

*rubs your tache*

alri lads

sent from my iphone

*lashes out vertically*

woops sorry mate didn't see you up there haha

strawpoll.me/14139482

*decimates your dangly bits*

Dunno, it's weird it's been common knowledge for ages but only now the media are choosing to turn there spot light on it. If they're choosing to throw him under the bus now it must be to cover the arse of someone bigger.

Her account wasn't deleted though. She was simply blocked for 12 hours cos she posted someone's phone number. Of course, facts are irrelevant to these gormless bandwagoners so they've convinced themselves it's an attempt to suppress free speech and the freedom to make allegations.

ALRIGHT LAAAAAAAADS

sent from a sinking ship

ay yo yoyoyoy oy oyoyoy yoyoy oyoyoy

YO!

YO YO!

YO

check dis.

brewed some coffee, and i described it as "thick" when i poured it. never used that adjective to describe coffee before tbqh ngl la

can't really justify going on another clothes spending spree until payday

*gives your willy a light tug*

>why the FUCK is everyone obsessing over this kike
Because the media know there is more to this scandal than is currently being revealed. They know by keeping it relevant and in the headlines, it will encourage and embolden others that start slinging shit around and the media have all these glorious stories about rapists and nonces in Hollywood.

can anyone summarise what we would be expected to do with everyone understanding that Britain was built in colonialism?
do we scrap it and start again or what?

Post your stats:
>90 kg
>188 cm
>136 iq
>19 years old
>Junior in University
>IT guy at a local bank
>no gf

business idea : learn accounting, then become a full time money launderer

pay every person with brown skin £100,000 in reparations

ay yy oyo yoyoy oyoyoyo

check dis, gonna blow your mind may be, like

Weinstein is proxy for Donald Trump

*drops mic*

Did you watch This Week last night with than tranny black?

They're trying to encourage white Britain to abandon its culture and identity because they feel they don't fit in. Thing is, they offer no alternative.

What would your diss track against Mummy May be like?

stats:
>91kg
>189cm
>137 iq
>18 years old
>PHD student
>own 3 banks
>have 4 wives

80 kg
173 cm
125 iq
20 years old
NEET
NEET
no gf

In a futuristic Britain, Alex DeLarge is the leader of his "droogs", Georgie, Dim and Pete. One night, after getting intoxicated on drug-laden "milk-plus", they engage in an evening of "ultra-violence", which includes a fight with a rival gang led by Billyboy. They drive to the country home of writer F. Alexander and beat him to the point of crippling him for life. Alex then rapes his wife while singing "Singin' in the Rain". The next day, while truant from school, Alex is approached by his probation officer Mr. P. R. Deltoid, who is aware of Alex's activities and cautions him.

sue

Alex's droogs express discontent with petty crimes and want more equality and high yield thefts, but Alex asserts his authority by attacking them. Later, Alex invades the home of a wealthy "cat-lady" and bludgeons her with a phallic sculpture while his droogs remain outside. On hearing sirens, Alex tries to flee but Dim smashes a bottle on his face, stunning him and leaving him to be arrested by the police. With Alex in custody, Mr. Deltoid gloats that the woman he attacked died, making Alex a murderer. He is sentenced to 14 years in prison.

*anime grunt*
This guy's power level is off the charts!

le epic samefag strikes again
epic win!

why do yanks love gordon ramsey so much

dont care

Two years into the sentence, Alex eagerly takes up an offer to be a test subject for the Minister of the Interior's new Ludovico technique, an experimental aversion therapy for rehabilitating criminals within two weeks. Alex is strapped to a chair, injected with drugs, and forced to watch films of sex and violence with his eyes propped open. Alex becomes nauseated by the films, and then recognises the films are set to music of his favourite composer, Ludwig van Beethoven. Fearing the technique will make him sick upon hearing Beethoven, Alex begs for the end of the treatment. Two weeks later, the Minister demonstrates Alex's rehabilitation to a gathering of officials. Alex is unable to fight back against an actor who taunts and attacks him, and becomes ill at the sight of a topless woman. The prison chaplain complains Alex has been robbed of his free will, but the Minister asserts that the Ludovico technique will cut down crime and alleviate crowding in the prisons.

Fucking uppity niggers, give them freedom and they destroy everything, fucking ungrateful cunts

*avada kedavras your spuds*

>But their's are only rapists
hell naw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlle8qQag8

Alex is let out as a free man, only to find his parents have sold his possessions as restitution to his victims, and have let out his room. Alex encounters an elderly vagrant that he had attacked years earlier, and the vagrant and his friends attack him. Alex is saved by two policemen, but is shocked to find they are his former droogs Dim and Georgie. They drive him to the countryside, beat him up, and nearly drown him before abandoning him. Alex barely makes it to the doorstep of a nearby home before collapsing.

dad caught me going at the bollocks with the garden shears again

Fake news

Alex wakes up to find himself in the home of Mr. Alexander and cared for by his manservant, Julian. Mr. Alexander does not recognise Alex from the previous attack but knows of Alex and the Ludovico technique from the newspapers. He sees Alex as a political weapon, and prepares to present him to his colleagues. While bathing, Alex breaks into "Singin' in the Rain", causing Mr. Alexander to realise that Alex was the person who assaulted him and his wife. With help from his colleagues, Mr. Alexander drugs and locks Alex in an upstairs bedroom, Beethoven's Ninth Symphony playing loudly from the floor below. Alex is unable to withstand the sickening pain and attempts suicide by throwing himself out the window, falling unconscious on the ground.

Why are there so many yanks on all trying (and failing) to be funny.
Just fuck off you fat twats

Awwwwwwwww hell naaaaaaaaaaaaw

I may be a few years late, but i've finally come to the conclusion that leafs are the worst posters on the internet

Alex wakes up in a hospital with broken bones. While being given a series of psychological tests, Alex finds that he no longer has an aversion to violence or sex. The Minister arrives and apologises to Alex. He offers to take care of Alex and get him a job in return for his cooperation with his election campaign and public relations counter-offensive. As a sign of goodwill, the Minister brings in a stereo system playing Beethoven's Ninth. Alex then contemplates violence and has vivid thoughts of himself having sex with a woman in front of an approving crowd, thinking: "I was cured, all right!"

>6'7
>10/10 model tier looks
>PHDs from MIT, harvard
>CEO of unicorn startup
>250lbs, 10% bodyfat
>penthouse in manhattan, mansion in silicon valley
>10/10 wife, 9/10 side chicks

rate the ol' life lads

Where are you on this chart?

deeeeeeeaaaaaaaNOOOOOOOO!

gay, virgin tbqh.

>don't hang out with fuckwits
bye lads ahaha

alright my little nottingham plums :3

@MGTOW la

hope this Swiss cunt gets banned

so why did the other jews stop guarding weinstein

Shame about the micro penis

sacrifice to the goyim to distract us

same reason they stopped guarding soros

raped 3 times by foreign muslims? just part and parcel of living in England

guess there's no actual English "men" to defend her in that Great Shitstain lol

which is?

Didn't rape enough white babies

Sacrificial lamb. If you denounce Weinstein as a womanizer, normies won't think to dig deeper and investigate Hollywood for pedophilia or other worse shit.

Probably didnt go to one of thier childrens birthday parties or something

you could say that the belly got too fat to hide

ah the so called meaningless platitudes

the power of women's gossip is unmatched

OI LADS OI LADS

*waves to you in an attempt to grab you attention

COME ON LADS IT'S ME!

don't care about muslims, don't care about immigrants, just want a nice house, and a nice car and a nice wife to live with in the glorious countryside

Shame it's literally impossible

I feel like these two are linked somehow

any nottingham plums in?

>put the f word alongside a boring list to spice things up