Critics said this was bad

>critics said this was bad

>and it was

>and it was awful

>people care

I enjoy it so far. only 2 eps in so far.

>Sup Forums hates marvel with passion
>critics shit on iron fist
>Sup Forums suddenly likes marvel
like clockwork

On the second episode now. So far critics are full of shit cause this is pretty neato.

Guess they really were just angry SJWs crying about "muh asian cultural appropriation"

>That fucking message halfway through the second ep

I best spooky message shit since getting a "We Know" letter in The Elder Scrolls video games.

you mean DC fanboys hate marvel. Don't pretend those weird ass cultists represent all of Sup Forums. At the very least most of us liked Daredevil a lot.

Marvel is unironically shit though. BvS was also not nearly as bad as marvelshills say it was.

First episode in and DROPPED

>critics said this was good

I don't know much about the character but it's a total cop out they couldn't budget in the dragon that gives him his power. Seriously, just cut down the episode order from 13 to 10 or something.

basically tv show of the century

I'm liking it so far. Only up to the second episode.

>it-it was just misunderstood!
It was awful

Why does this happen? Why is this place full of contrarian fucks, something gets popular Sup Forums hates it, something is universally shit on and hated Sup Forums loves it for the sole purpose of being "different"

They are afraid of being called nigger haters and losing their jobs. You can't trust any reviews anymore.

Don't know if it's actually good or if my expectations were really low, but 3 episodes in and I'm finding it pretty fun. Not totally amazing, but watchable and entertaining, solid 7.5/10.

I'm on the 3rd episode and is pretty good

Marvel best girl

on episode 4 and it's been enjoyable so far

but I thought everyone stopped trusting critics when they lowballed BvS

This show is beyond boring and the dialogue is just awful. In three episodes they haven't given me a reason to give a shit about any of these characters.

I've only watched S1 of Daredevil. No interest in S2. No interest in the cuck rape show or the blaxploitation one. Should I watch Iron Fist?

daredevil s2 is kino

This.

>Sup Forums is one person
it's just tards who are saying that it's good to get at the sjw's that hate it because of the white protagonist.

>critics shitting on this HARD
>literally the same tier as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and S2 Daredevil

Daredevil S1 was comi-kino, the rest, including Iron Fist, are just 'watchable.' Its hard not to think theres an agenda here with reviews with shit like this.

I'm only 5 eps in but I feel it's much better than Luke Cage. I don't know if it was the reviews setting me up expecting it to be way worse, but it really feels like if they watched the same 5 episodes I watched, they really were just mad that Danny is white.

Or maybe Episode 6 is just really bad?

The only complaints leveled against it are the fact that the protagonist is white and better at kung fu than a chinese woman who has her own dojo.

I've literally read 14 reviews so far and the bulk of all of them are bitching they didn't cast an Asian American actor and about cultural appropriation.

>they really were just mad that Danny is white.

Its looking that way to me I'm 4 eps in, I think I can officially throw all """"""reviews"""""""" in the trash

>no bullseye
>no fiend page
>no daredevil deconstruction

S-season 3 friend!!

Punisher shit is going to it's own show and ninja shit is going to be finished in Defenders, r-right?!

There's a Bullseye Easter egg in S1,so there's a chance he'll be in S3.

>DCuck comes out of the woodwork to defend the shit heap that is BvS

like clockwork

That is an oversimplification and you know it

>asian = martial artist

seems like a pretty fucking racist stereotype to me

>critics praise most Marvel movies
>Critics don't say a peep about shitty marvel fights even the ones that came out after Daredevil
This is a false victory.

Daredevil (season 2) > Daredevil (season 1) > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage

>hate the movies
>Like all the Netflix shows so far
>Get through 2 episodes of Iron Fist... Episode 1 was decent and Episode 2 was good
Is this Marvel product going to be the sacrificial lamb so people can claim they're unbiased?

>Daredevil (season 2) > Daredevil (season 1)

Doesn't he wear a costume in S2 though? I stopped watching S1 because he put on the costume and called himself daredevil desu

And by people I mean Mouse shills

a decent rip when?
tfw too poor for netflix

It was. If you liked it you're just needlessly contrarian and have shit taste

May as well have been the series with the FUCKING WHITE MALE

they can shit on this so they seem unbiased when they gag on Marvel cock over and over for the rest of the year

MARTHA

The costume looks better in season 2. I forgot how they tweaked it but it didn't make me giggle like it did in the season 1 finale.

No, it's not. 14 reviews mention briefly that it is boring, focuses too much on corporate drama and has bad fight scenes. They then spend the entirety of the remainder going into detail why it's bad Danny is white.

The reviews were right, this is a piece of shit with bland characters, atrocious action scenes and some of the worst perfomances I've ever seen. Glad it's bombing

>tfw can't hug Trinity

the corporate drama aspect, bad pacing, nonsensical decisions like them not believing him don't make sense in a world that has a Hulk, and Iron man, and thor and tons of other crazy shit.

This is Scott buck trying to play the Dexter Card all over again except he forgets people realize its a cape universe already.

>White lead!
>Rich white lead!
>REEEE
SJWs were shilling harder than Mousefags.

No matter who wins, we lose.

It can't be worse than Luke Cage anyway.

>marvel rides on SJWs back to get a pass for their atrocious flicks and tv shows
>they slip once and Iron Fist gets reviewed for its own merits
Funniest part is that this shit is probably better than Luke Cage or Jessica Jones, which means those shits deserved even lower scores

>critics were right
I was suprised as well, and here I thought critics were always wrong

There is a scene in episode 3 where someone tells her that her best asset is her humor, and she says "i thought it was my ass".

Made me hnnng a little bit cause she does have a great ass. Then i thought of her ass in the matrix in the leather suit and all the BRRAAPP posts people do. Fuck you guys for ruining me.

I think the problem might actually be with Marvel. Now, I know we're all huge fans, but hear me out. Maybe more people on Sup Forums would like them if they weren't boring garbage.

>>critics said this was bad
And they were wrong, it's pure shit. Two different categories altogether

Jessica Jones is some weird mix of victim and abuser at the same time and none of the reviews delve into how messed it is or go into great detail about what she did to Luke Cage and they always kind of gloss over it. If a guy did what Jessica did to people, the universe of critics would shit on story so hard it would never get touched again but because she has a vagina, it gets a free pass.

I think hypocrisy and hyperbole is worse than anything.

It's not just a marvel/DC thing it's with everything shit just grinds my gears

>sjw liberal journalists flinging shit because of sjw role of a lifetime for asian actor goes to white male
>they are wrong
>show is good

that doesen't mean shit and I hate when people use this argument, just because supernatural shit exists already in that universe it doesen't make it any less improbable that someone is spouting bullshit, in fact I would argue that it would spawn a large number of imitators and crazies

dang this is pretty good so far

By what you've said no.
Don't care about DD,JJ,LC but wondering if you'll like IF? Why would you?

>I would argue
The doctor said as much in the mental hospital that all sorts of crazies claim to have powers since "the incident"

I dont really care for this as the main actor looks uncharismatic as fuck, and generally looks unattractive.

He looks like a goddamn wigger. The curly hair and skinnyfat appearance makes no good for someone supposedly good at 'martial arts'.

I didn't even watch the show, it's just an argument I see brought up whenever a non realistic scenario is presented and I find it inherently stupid

How does this compare to Daredevil in quality, guys? I can't take this reviewers seriously with their criticism of "A FUCKING WHITE MALE". No memeing, pls.

>stopped watching s1 cause he put the costume on and called himself daredevil

Oh cool so you watched all the way to the final 5 minutes of the season?

And then quit watching the tv show called daredevil about the character called daredevil because he puts on the daredevil costume and calls hinself daredevil?

You're so much cooler than everyone else i don't know how you handle it

He's playing a hobo.

haven't gotten to a big fight scene but I like the story better than daredevil so far

>things that don't apply to Iron Fist, the post

IN a world that has super powers, improbable changes and guy used energy in his fist to knock a wall off, With cameras catching it.

You're wrong.

>Why is this place full of contrarian fucks

Sup Forums is appealing to contrarians because we're allowed to say nigger without having our Internet points taken away. The reason people react so strongly to Marvel isn't because they are terrible, but because they are mediocre movies that get showered with praise to an absurd degree. Not only that, but the public's love affair with the MCU seems to effect how they react to other movies as well. Any time you hear about a new cinematic universe, people react with this puckered up "I just smelled a fart face" and accuse them of copying Marvel. I'm no fan of BvS or Suicide Squad, both of those movies are terrible, but people had been having a shit fit as soon as they were announced.

>Ngggghhhh. They're putting Batman and Superman in the same movie and then doing Justice League like a year later? They're moving too fast.

But everybody already knows who Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman are, do they really need their own individual movies?

>Ngggggggggh! Suicide Squad? They're just copying Guardians of the Galaxy!

Why, because one is a group of bad guys and the other is a group of people that aren't necessarily "good" guys? I mean, does anyone think of the Guardians of the Galaxy as villains? Was that their gimmick? Yeah, I mean I guess they steal stuff early on in the movie, but does that make fucking Aladdin a villain too? Also, why is Justice League "moving too fast" but Guardians isn't? That introduced an entire five-person team in a single movie.

Insecurity

what's funny is that every mcu movie is the same exact movie with a different coat of paint, so it would be extremely easy to spot copycats.
Instead everything gets called that for no reason, Kong skull island was called an mcu rip off, hell I heard people call some lupin III anime movie a mcu ripoff for having a post credit scene, as if marvel invented those

Unfairness and expectations. The characters for DC are bigger and people that criticize it are usually coming from point of view that they should have built it similarly to how MCU handled it.

In a way you're right that they shouldn't need to but a traditional movie covering core qualities of those characters in a way that isn't Injustice with some jesus shoved up their asses isn't going to be appealing.

So he tried something different and it came out like a trainwreck. (BVS) But also remember people shit on Singer's Superman too and that was done in a more traditional way.

So I'd argue expectations matter to bias of the opinion and opinions outside of the bias.

I am liking the story and the cinematography, and the fights are nowhere near as stylised and fancy, but I think they're still quite good. My main gripe so far is that the main(-ish?) villain is kind of just an annoying wimp. I can't really take him seriously and his acting isn't very good. There does seem to be another real villain though, so maybe later on I'll be more satsfied. Certainly way better than the two or three star reviews it was getting, I'd give it an episode or two and if you like it just keep going.

It's really bad, skip this one. It's like Luke Cage last part of the season but the whole season

>Starts first episode
>Nigger music starts playing

This isn't Luke Cage damnit, they can put some music appropriate to the show.

I only care about fights on this clearly MARTIAL ARTS based how, does the show have good fights?

No.

That's Danny Rand for you. His thing was originally rich white guy that does kung fu and hangs out in the hood with best friend and black jive talking 70s guy.

Kungfu wigger is pretty hard to sell i'm sure

Just finished episode 3. That was the scene that got cucks to throw around whitemansplainin? Whatever. Call me crazy but this show isn't bad like they say. I expected something g worse than Thor. Call me crazy but since reviewers are throwing around made up SJW terms I have to think back to Goobergate how it was revealed that critics have their own communities where they coordinate and circlejerk. Call me crazy but I think SJWs might be deadset on this show failing all because of identity politics.

How the fuck did we went from DD kino to this?
Honestly DD character seems to have more room for development but holy fuck that JJ and LC drag the fuck on, 13 episodes was just too much.

>People even remotely thinking a netflix original show about superheroes can be good

At least, Luke Cage had good music. For, well, 2-3 episodes.

DD S1 and the 1st half of Luke Cage were flukes.

Why are you pretending most people including Sup Forums don't think DD JJ and LC are great?

I gotta admit cottonmouth and shades are cool but the last half with diamondback was awful, speciall that dumb final fight.

Because that's wrong? Most people haven't watch those shitty shows.

Why do they insist on casting Bongs as Americans? Finn's accent is fucking terrible. Was his role as indistinct homosexual man really worth that kind of career currency?

DDs1 was pure luck, they don't have the talent to make shows like these. That's why everything else they made was trash

Just saw episode 1 - 4.
He manages to convince everyone that his a damn psycho con man.

The plot is mediocre.
Action was meh and clunky.

The SJWs are right this time.

Not really feeling him as Iron Fister.

I don't think I can get through this.
Ill give it 2 more eps then dropping this if it's still this bad.

because they suck

The few people who watch this shit agrees in that Luke Cage was shit

Oh sorry my autistic friend. By most people I meant the people who watched those shows thought they were great. You can check the archive around when they released if you don't believe me or check other online communities.

How is she? I've been waiting to fap for her.

Just finish it. Your posting on Sup Forums at 430ish in the morning. Your time isn't that valuable

>People who watched shows tailored to their taste liked them

WEW. The truth is that those shows were shit and only a particular subset liked it. You know, that's how Netflix do their shows, it's their whole model.

Well, it is.

This is really bad. Reviewers were 100% on point about the shitty action and plot