The absolute state of Italian culture

>the absolute state of Italian culture
Thanks for nothing, Japan

>be Italian
>be gay

>Astolphe
>italian
what

The fact that it's called Astolfo and not Astolphe should tell you something. Also, the hyppogriph is an invention of Ariosto and was not in the Chanson de Roland. The character itself is British anyway

i dont give a fuck about your chink cartoons, weeabo

>Orlando Furioso
>chink cartoon

Astolfo (also Astolpho) is a fictional character of the Matter of France where he is one of Charlemagne's paladins. He is the son of Otto, the King of England (possibly referring to Charles' contemporary Offa of Mercia), and is a cousin to Orlando and Rinaldo. While Astolfo's name appeared in Old French chansons de geste, his first major appearance was in the anonymous early fourteenth-century Franco-Venetian epic poem La Prise de Pampelune[1] He was subsequently a major character (typically humorous) in Italian Renaissance romance epics, such as Morgante by Luigi Pulci, Orlando Innamorato by Matteo Maria Boiardo, and Orlando Furioso by Ludovico Ariosto.

orlando furioso>>>>chanson de roland

He's a french character of an italian author

I fapped to him so many times it got boring

where are my new trap character images at????????????

Objectively false

just look @ mirror :33333

it's time to be a trap my jihadist friend.

All you trap loving faggots need to die.

How do the Japanese portray Charlemagne, the German emperor of Europe who ruled over the French?

>google image search for science purpose
>anime girls images everywhere
>boss mad at me
fuck those anime faggots
they make everything little girls

From the same series btw

>personaggio immaginaro
i don't know why this makes me laugh

t.english teacher.

>girls

I thought Italians were among the least gay in Europe

boys cannot have pink hair

Kek,imagine an italian literature teacher going on google for some pics and finding this shit

Says who

Brazilians thanked us for making him

Is astolfo gay or a bro using girls clothes?

iirc he's mostly a bro using girls clothes but it's kinda implied he might be bisexual and he loves to tease guys so take it as you will

him panties smell like penis
gross

You think you have it bad, mate?

Pretty based Japan. I disliked how you made Elena African though.

boipucci

>Finnish fembois