So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique...

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Leicester's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/reddevils/
redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we

CL?

Cant beat Burneley, or Liecester or even Bristol and you think you have a chance in CL.

Why have you changed to a Bulgarian proxy, Mr. Slovak?

Fergie must be spinning in his grave.

>buying United merch

aren't you cucks ashamed of wearing this shit? the Arsenal and Chelsea fans in London must give you tons of shit.

Are you the guy Juve fan who got BTFO or is that the different flag?

I missed these threads.

Hopefully we're seeing another Manchester Mercenaries meltdown

he's loving this, the worst manure does, the better he looks

Shut the fuck up you idiot
I wear my manchester united shirt and headphones and scarf and socks with pride
My mom told me i couldn't wear them at christmas dinner but i did it anyway,NOBODY could ever fucking understand how passionate i am for this club

People who doubt Mou are too dumb to understand his methods

thats slovenia not slovakia you tard

Goddamn this place used to be funny. Now this is what people here think is humorous. Praying for you.

*breathes in*

t. El criatura customero....

Are you the natural enemy of Slovakia

Guys, I think the problem is that the club isn't spending enough money buying more players. Clearly we need to support the team even more by buying jersys so Jose can get the Griez in January ahead if Barca.

no, evolution is

A mate of mine has a cousin who works in a stable where they handle Fergies horses and she heard from someone that Fergie is definitely thinking about coming back fromm retirement and sorting things out as a message of respect to the fans.

he would get wrecked, football has moved on and changed a lot

Class always triumphs

>We
>we
>we
>(Bulgaria)

>A mate of mine has a cousin who works in a stable where they handle Fergies horses and she heard from someone

consideting that is true, that would be dumb, he is 75 already, just fucking ride your horses and enjoy life for a few years, you cant be a hero forever

yes, that's why poop beat him twice in cl finals and would destroy him in eplel. Ferguson's utilitarian football when he was in the richest club in the world is outdated

How could you doubt me? Fergie is coming back and is putting mourinho as his assisent as he doesnt want to ruin his reputation... He wil be grooming him, in effect

Football goes in neverending cycles. Deffensive football is the next best thing that is coming

I am calm in the face of your criticism. I guess we will just have to wait a few months for the rumors to surface and be confirmed. It's only matter of time now.

>when you go to an iranian doll discussion forum and an anonymous serb tells you that one of his friends' cousins works in a stable where they handle Fergie's horses and she heard someone say that Fergie is considering the possibility of coming back from retirement to manage Manchester United again

>Ever thinking Burnley was going to win this game

Every "crisis" is happening simply because of Manchester City. If Man City didn't spend 500 million euros just rounding out the squad MU would be in the title race and no comments like this would really be made. It is much better than it seems, MC just kinda threw the season out of normal.

Since Fergie left Man Utd spent 600 million on players. 6 of the players that were there before he left are still the backbone of the team.

Get your stats right, american. Here's a correct one:
> 51 crosses against Burnley

>just fucking ride your horses

mfw imaging Fergie as a jockey

City are great because they have Pep. United have spent the same and wasted their money and hired a manager who is past it.

Yeah because United have spent so little..

I really hope this happens. How fucking incredible would it be if that purple nosed cunt came back only to lose the title by 20 points to City.

>wait till Jogba gets back la we will win the league

don't forget
reddit.com/r/reddevils/

FUCK off ABU's

We are still in for the CL which is 100x harder and more prestigious than the PL (only slightly harder than winning our treble last year)

I'm honestly not that 'excited' about the league as I used to be. It's giving me a 'whoever is arsed enough to perform for the whole season' vibe. The CL however requires you to peak at the right moment and grind out results under huge pressure + you're battling with other European clubs which adds to the excitement.

Plus Pep is a serial cheater that is doping his team right NOW

PROOF

redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/

he's so shit, we got scammed bad

he's completely irrelevant

>redcafe.net/threads/pep-doping.434780/
does this mean bristol, leicester and burnley are doping too? whoa

keked here

>Bristol, Leicester, Burnley
>not doping
literal WHOs with wild out success out of nowhere

>not being defeated by mouyes and manure
>wild out success
not that wild desu

Let's finish 2nd. If city got caught doping , we will be crowned champion

say something funny then, fatso.

>Deffensive football is the next best thing that is coming
then Mou is the best for that style, just have faith

Mourinho is fine.
Players like Lukaku , Mkhitarian , Mata , Lingaard, Martial , Bailly , De Gea , Matic , Pogba(not really worth 100m but he is unironicaly good) are right
The rest are not worthy a premier league contender.
You cant win the league with less than 10 players.

can see now why fergie sold him, proven right yet again
we need to stop this tirade of shit managers and get someone competent
perhaps dyche

Imagine >Moyes posting times a million

imagine west ham moyes beating fergies united

>wears all time worst auto logo square on the chest

You need to sign Christian Pulisic.

most of those players have not shown themselves as united standard at all
we should have some of the very best footballers in the world, not players vaguely on the level of a potential contender side
NEED greaseman, dybala, mpabbe, varane, alderweireld and kimmich in ASAP

That's because they are not players who adhere to the UNITED ethos. There is a certain type of player that elicits success in himself and others. Your Ibrahimovics, Ronaldos, Messis, ... The players who have huge followings for a reason. I wouldn't want a literall nobody like, say, Aguero, or Silva at UNITED because they just aren't special and well known enough to wear the UNITED colors with pride. Have faith in GLAZERS and WOODWARD! They will turns this around, they just need a bit of your support, and that is what makes us the best fans of the best clu in the WORLD!!!

>80538804
ahahhahahhahahahahah, people like federico macheda with huge followings

This is why the Jews have been expelled from over 130 countries, you are evil spiteful little creatures. [spoiler] I hope so too [/spoiler]

Fucking Lingard does not belong on that list

Mou will just have to go out and spend hundreds of millions on new players.

That's what we do in England. The majority of coaches aren't given the time required to coach a player over 1 or 2 or 3 seasons and improve him. Most of them probably wouldn't even know how to anyway. We just try and buy our way out of an issue. And as fans all we ever demand is that the club goes out and spends more and more until success is handed to us.

English Football is a fucking joke these days.

Lingaard has been one of United's best performers this season desu. He runs himself into the group and he has good link up with Pogba and Rashford. He seems to have got a bit of a nack of popping up with important goals too

bet you're the type of headline skimming cunt who didn't rate Park

Park is a good player to compare him to actually. A grafter who runs about a bit, would be the first player to get dropped if an actual talent became available.

Thanks for proving my point. Reported, you have to be above 18 to post on Sup Forums lad. It always baffles me that the poms on this site give Americans and Canadians grief about their lack of football knowledge when stuff like this always happens to have the United Kingdom flag. Anybody who watched United, especially in the Champions League, during the 2000's and early 2010's would know this is wrong. There's a reason Fergie always picked him in the big Champion's League and Premier League games like against Milan when he completely shut Andrea Pirlo down or for his goals against Arsenal.

Park is the new Scholes for fedora tipping, false 9 praising, football "intellectuals". He was a donkey who put a shift in and meant united sacrificed creativity for defensive solidity. Park helped them not lose big games but a better player would have helped them to win.
Also I'm 29 sweetie so nice try, better luck next time ;)

Macheda would have made a career and his name would be mentioned in the same breath as names of Sanchez, Lewandowski and Vardy, if Woodward was there to steer him on.