How to tell if your friends are faggots:

How to tell if your friends are faggots:

1. They don't think this was a good movie

agreed

OP being a fag as always, i see.

>faggots
Like it's something bad. Also, this movie was directed by a closet faggot.

> even philosophers discuss capshit

Didn't watch it desu

you have friends?

Watched Man of Steel for the first time yesterday. It was pretty good. Don't understand where all the hate comes from. Are Marvel fanboys really just that butthurt?

Yes. Man of Steel and BvS are just too complex for Marvel weenies. They need constant jokes and pussified action to satisfy their needs.

>I am groot xDD!!

Please end this meme I am tired

Marvel fags, hate anything that's different
Dcucks are special snowflakes.

>It was all right

Literally everybody I asked about it.

Point out one bad thing about this movie other than your lack of attention span, Marvel faggot. DC will proceed to make more great quality movies and you losers can jerk off over your Teletubby coloured Thor movies and Memeians of the Galaxy.

FUCK yourself.

Marvel is shit. They're both shit. All cape movies are shit. I know you're baiting, but still.

*But shill

>DC will proceed to make more great quality movies
It's about time they at least started making those.

What do you mean.
Wonder woman only went through three directors.
Batfleck is being rewritten, for a second time, to encompass more shared universe. As well as being directorless.
And flash is on there third director, fourth rewrite.
Were about to enter the golden age of dc
You fucking marvel cuck

I'm a DCuck when it comes to comics and I didn't really like bvs. Battfleck was great.
I actually really liked man of steel.and I hate superman as a character

What if they liked it because batman was a cute :3?

I thought it was a good movie and I also suck dicks.

Because while they arent really complex or super intelligent movies, they demand a minimum of attention from the viewer. That of course cant happen because millennials text during movies. So they end up confused and angry.

>Where is the comedy? Why i didnt understand the movie? It cant be that Im a fucking retard, it must be the movie is convoluted and impossible to understand!

There is also a bunch of "not muh comic books" faggots that believe an "adaptation" must be a literal translation without any kind of...adaptation.

Watch BvS ultimate edition. You are in for a fucking ride. Skip Suicide Squad, its shit.

As a huge DChad, I think DCEU is turning for the worse. They are being dragged into making movies with the MCU mold to make more money. The original Suicide Squad was probably a watchable movie before the reshots.

I know they said JL was going to be lighter, but there is "lighter" and "Marvel quipfest action comedy" and JL seems to be the later. I hope not.

What? Where is the bond villain monologue? Why do I have to fill the blanks? Im supposed to turn off my brain REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Childhood is watching MCU disney trash

Adulthood is realising Snyder is an epic director.

Are you saying those are good things?

This is simply true

Even James Cameron admits Snyder elevates the genre.

>James Cameron calls Snyder an inspiration

MARVEL BTFO

this is actually what's up, as far as I can tell:
marvel (or somebody) bribed a ton of major critics to just completely roll over and proclaim this movie as worse than hitler, and most people being lemmings, they believed the bullshit and starting repeating what they heard all over the internet (or they just wanted to fit in with each other)

>Watched Man of Steel for the first time yesterday.
Spot the DCuck making his daily damage control thread.