In the Land of the Rising Sun, a conservative Shinto cult dating back to the 1970s...

> In the Land of the Rising Sun, a conservative Shinto cult dating back to the 1970s, which includes Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and many of his cabinet among its adherents, finally has been dragged out of the shadows.
>The group is called Nippon Kaigi (Japan Conference) and is ostensibly run by Tadae Takubo, a former journalist turned political scientist. It only has 38,000 members, but like many an exclusive club, or sect, it wields tremendous political influence.
>The current cult’s goals: gut Japan’s post-war pacifist constitution, end sexual equality, get rid of foreigners, void pesky “human rights” laws, and return Japan to its Imperial Glory.

What game lets me secretly control Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ciu1kNDR3A
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Try and bomb the harbor.

sounds fine by me, not like they can get rid of white foreigners anyway. By the will of the people anyway america and japan are buddies... though it may mess with my potential missionary plans there.

>(((JAKE ADELSTEIN)))

>The current cult’s goals: gut Japan’s post-war pacifist constitution, end sexual equality, get rid of foreigners, void pesky “human rights” laws, and return Japan to its Imperial Glory.

No protests here. Make Japan Great Again.

Maybe our islands can once again be empires. One in the West, and one in the East.

XD MARI &&&&YAMAMOTO&&&####

I'm okay with it, thanks.

He's done a lot of reporting for Japan. Used to be very into reporting on Yakuza. Funnily enough some Yakuza thought he was from Mossad.

Americans are the most hated because of the rapings from servicemen in Okinawa. Chinese, Koreans and Filipinos are cheap labour for them. Unlike America, they have the power to deport them whenever they want.

if only germany had such a thing. where are all those supposed secret nazi corporations while EU runs genocide programs on germans?

I see no problems with this.

B A S E D

Mark my words, Trump-Putin-Abe is going to be the new tripartite pact

They act like Japan isn't already mostly like that already.

Doesn't matter. Japan continually resist the globalism meme and this makes future-thinking kikes nervous.
I anticipate more attack articles focusing on Abe in the future.

get Otto to bring back Die Spinne

PRAISE KEK

Those all sound overwelmingly positive. Good for you, Japan.

Better than Jews controlling you, like they control Sweden.

^(((THIS)))^

>Oy vey, these slant-eyed goyim are refusing to accept our nigger hordes and keeping their culture that is pro-Japanese and distrustful of foreign influence!! How awful!!! If they keep doing that we'll never be able to rule them! CALL THE MEDIA DIVISION AND SLANDER THEM CONSTANTLY!!!

>Japan continually resist the globalism meme
Abe signed onto TPP. Please be quiet if you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was thinking this today japan usa russia dreamteam

Sup Forums is right again

>Europe will never adore the native gods like Japan adores the Kami

Inb4 "muh Buddha"

That foreign cult plays second fiddle to paganism

Isnt the Japanese Royal Family Catholics who pretend to be Shinto to not piss off the Japanese?

I know the late empress was raised Catholic.

Also

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>muhhhhhhhhhhhh lowwwwwwwwwwwww birthratesssssssssssssss

I love watching Liberals shit themselves, Japan is probably going to be the first country to employ robots on a never before seen scale once they become viable, your pet niggers have no use over in Nippon.

Watch at how the ''progressives'' suddenly become anti-technology luddites once their little ideology is BTFO by science and technology.

>secret society controlling the japanese government
>higurashi no naku koro ni is real
Didn't see that coming.

Sounds great to me

Good luck based Japan

(((Shinzo Abe)))

>The Jews fear the Shinto

They have the good kind of illuminati.

>end sexual equality, get rid of foreigners, void pesky “human rights” laws

None of these are true.

Awesome. Good luck to them

come home, white man

Sounds amazing for japan, you guys need to get and make sure to keep these guys in power.

Yakuza, Crazy Ass Doomsday Cults, Japanese Illuminati.

What the hell is going on there

Sounds like a group of people I'd support.

Urgh

The last crazy religious cult from Japan set of an obviously illegal homemade nuclear bomb in my country

So I guess this is the religion we really need to take issue with. The fucking Shintoists.

This sounds pretty based to me senpai.

I am all for it.

sounds based as fuck as long as they don't fuck with the anime

>Funnily enough some Yakuza thought he was from Mossad.
Interesting. Wouldn't surprise me if a shit-ton of MOSSAD agents infiltrate the press.

t.Weeb

Anime is the single biggest thing that is holding Japan back.

The current empress and crown princess are both commoners who I believe went to catholic schools. They all still go through traditional Shinto rituals.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ciu1kNDR3A

Your degenerate filth will be purged.

>t-the british empire will rise again!!!1!
Keep dreaming.

True desu. I can definitely see it being detrimental to their society, but its fun, they like it, I like it, we all win.

its in my own self interest and I don't give too much of a fuck about eradicating degeneracy, at least in all its forms. Humans are flawed creatures, seems silly to deny that. The only thing I'd really turn around is the promotion of degeneracy.

If I had to lose anime in the process of seeing japan become based as fuck, I really wouldn't mind all that much. It would just be unfortunate.

Not like there's not a huge amount of series out now anyway that people could look back on anyway

>crippling your cultural influence over foreigners
wew lad

Many governments do this, an obvious example is TYT. Cenk works for MIT, the intelligence agency of Turkey. I have no doubt that a large portion of Jews in the media are on Mossad's payroll.

Buddhism actually blends well with Shinto and whatever native religions Japan has, unlike Christianity which actively seek to destroy paganism

do they sacrifice shrine maidens to orochi like in my japanese animes?

You better be referring to the VNs and not any of the spinoff media

Expel barbarians

Why are liberals and globalist types going after Japan all of a sudden?
You have the UN complaining about highschool girls in Japan going on 'dates' in exchange for money. Meanwhile in half the countries on the human rights council men can literally buy and marry 10 year olds.

Japan is very sensibly nationalistic. This cannot be allowed by the globalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ

Yeah its funny because I'm hoping this will backfire on them. They've pushed the idea of cultural relativism pretty hard. And now they've been going after japan for their culture because it doesn't fit the narrative. Awfully culturally insensitive if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure it won't. Women's rights trump others rights to their own culture. They have complete control over the narrative anyway so it wouldn't matter.

>Cult
Sounds like goog old Shinto Emperor worship to me. Fuck the West.

>get rid of foreigners

No please, do that after I got my Visa.

>Isnt the Japanese Royal Family Catholics who pretend to be Shinto to not piss off the Japanese?
Absolutely not, sounds like some filthy kimchi propaganda A FUCKING LEAF
>I know the late empress was raised Catholic.
Women don't matter to the line of succession and she wasn't raised as a catholic. Wen't to a catholic international school but that doesn't make you one.

Based Nippon Ichiban

Oy vey!

>What the hell is going on there
Everything that needs to be happening. Got your devil summoning program user?

feels good

>end sexual equality
good, the birth rates aren't high enough, this surely will fix that

Shinto is now problematic? Best depose him for a modern and progressive muslim I guess.

Literally not a single problem with this

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

HWAITO PIGGU GO HOMMM

These guys sound cool to me. An organization dedicated to the uncucking of Japan.

sounds good to me.

i wish europe has equivalent cults with the same motives running things

>gut Japan’s post-war pacifist constitution, end sexual equality, get rid of foreigners, void pesky “human rights” laws, and return Japan to its Imperial Glory.
nippon ackbar

whitu piggu go home

Ah, fuck off. Most anime is untertrash, but if you're telling me you haven't found a single one that was good, you're a fucking liar.

Why don't whites have the guts to do this type of thing?

its like jew but aslo chink

Introducing Rodrigo Duterte

Narrated by Nigel Farrage

Royals still shinto, look csn go to Catholic school even you're not Catholic plus they actually teach kids about evolution and stuff unlike in some American schools

They do. They're just on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum

>Japan remains the only first-world nation completely uncucked
>Ruled by secret samurai cult
The Jew fears the Samurai

Mainland Japanese hate Okinaweans though, they won't even rent apartments to them because they think they're loud and destructive.

jews feal honol!

smaulai is honolabre!

much to admile

Sounds like my kind of club

Sound like some great goals right there
Too bad its fake

>Japanese MEMES influencing western weeaboo men and undoing decades of subversive cultural shaping
>OI VEY SHUT THEM DOOOOOWN

Better Japan than China
Hispanic America won't care about the Pacific or Australia

Why the fuck can't the Rothschilds be this based?

We believe in Communion with the dead and veneration of the saints. One could be Catholic and in Communion with the Apostolic church while honoring their ancestors. I see no problem here.

I literally dream of being a part of such an organization.

I dont mind people hating on and being racist towards niggers spics jews slavs dunecoons you name it. But it really triggers me when people are racist against Japan. Or even worse, grouping them up with korean gooks or chinamen.

Honest Abe and his party won big in yesterday's election, and he might now have enough votes to remove the pacifism clause in their constitution. So as when any conservative political party makes gains in a government, instead of just accepting the results the media responds by throwing a tantrum and running stupid stories.

Arigatou, America-san.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_ciu1kNDR3A
Wow, this looks so tacky and lame.

How do I join?

>What game lets me secretly control Japan?

Thought you were on Sup Forums faggot?

So what if Japs don't want niggers and shitskins invading their country?

We have a saying in the West:
>Don't let the truth get in the way of a good jewing

>japanese males
>a motivated, effective fighting force

they're all pussies. they're already brainwashed by shitty animes and are pretty much women. they'll be heavily outnumbered against hyper nationalist chinese who will kick their teeth in. does this guy not get it? otakus don't make for good soldiers. japan needs to be working on making babies over anything else. their population is dying because no one is fucking.