How do we prevent "protesters" from blocking traffic? It's one hundred percent illegal to impede traffic...

How do we prevent "protesters" from blocking traffic? It's one hundred percent illegal to impede traffic, but law enforcement turns a blind eye to it due to (((lawyers))) getting arrested protesters lawsuit pay outs and all the bureaucratic hurdles they must jump simply to arrest a criminal.

So how do we stop it? I've got a life to live, stuff to do. Must be nice to be able to be a hassle on other people's daily lives. That'll teach those police.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReeymNBk02I
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/TN/htm/TN.552.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=95QNFXgUP5M
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CvqL0GNl6po#t=91
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgnOc6Cd34
youtube.com/watch?v=SCKxUf7B2Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just keep driving and pay no mind to the bumps and screams.

Cops did a pretty good job past night. Tear gas and flash bangs plus a huge line of cops got the piss heads off the highway. Arresting people costs lots of money

I have no problem with peaceful protests, they're protected under the first amendment and are a very important part of our society. That being said blocking highways is ILLEGAL and people don't seem to understand that. They blabber about "dis a peaceful protest" while throwing mortar fireworks and waterbottles, cement, etc at police. BLM is a total fucking lie and complete propaganda. Hopefully the cops crack down heavy soon

these work well

fpbp

That is fucking awesome.

That kind of makes me sad, they painted it because it's never going to be used again.
I bet the cannon is disabled also.
Poor guy.

The new battle bots look sick

If you stop, they win.

This, not even kidding.

What is this?

Any videos of it in action?

Build copies of Killdozer.

Clears mines and barbed wire. Basically, a giant street sweeper with chains.

Okay, help me out with something:

Isn't blocking someone's path essentially restricting their freedom of movement, and therefore unconstitutional, which is a crime?

Like remember when that cunt Melissa Click called for "muscle" in order to get a reporter evicted from a public space, that was illegal, how is this not illegal?

Also, is this part of "Civil Disobedience?" I thought civil disobedience was supposed to be legal.

It's a minesweeper tank, the drum on the front rotates and flails the chains against the ground to detonate any mines.

Something like this youtube.com/watch?v=ReeymNBk02I
different thing same concept
too lazy to find same one

The flails on the front smack the mines on a battelefield, detonating them before anything else rolls over them.

Like a poking stick, but for explosives.

Just sick your car in drive and move through at a slow speed, 5 mph. If they start trying to break your windows you either gun it, or pull out your pistol from your glove box and open fire. Attacking your car is considered an attack on the person inside it.

Basically a spinning drum with chains attached. Destroys landmines by whipping them.

This only needs to be done a few times to make an example. They will only block traffic because they know they can.

I always thought about this. Is this even legal?

Stop putting a line of cops in front of them to stop them in the middle if the road.
As long as they're moving they will soon go past.

Literally, cops are fucking retarded.

>Attacking your car is considered an attack on the person inside it.
Yea, nice, being in the right is going to help you when literally hundreds of people are coming for you because you were retarded enough to open fire.

Call Mr. Plow

i did this a year ago in the city. I yelled out to the cop that i was gonna keep driving and he just shrugged and I kept going. people got out of the way real fast

This is legitimately your right. In the United States, there is no requirement to stop for pedestrians outside of a crosswalk.

Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 165, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

Sec. 552.005. CROSSING AT POINT OTHER THAN CROSSWALK. (a) A pedestrian shall yield the right-of-way to a vehicle on the highway if crossing a roadway at a place:
(1) other than in a marked crosswalk or in an unmarked crosswalk at an intersection; or
(2) where a pedestrian tunnel or overhead pedestrian crossing has been provided.

Sec. 552.008. DRIVERS TO EXERCISE DUE CARE. Notwithstanding another provision of this chapter, the operator of a vehicle shall:

(1) exercise due care to avoid colliding with a pedestrian on a roadway;
(2) give warning by sounding the horn when necessary; and
(3) exercise proper precaution on observing a child or an obviously confused or incapacitated person on a roadway.

In other words, honk your horn and make it seem like you tried to warn them you were coming. Have fun!

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/TN/htm/TN.552.htm

in order to run people over you need to feel that your life was in danger. Now the cops would trust you over anarchists but if they start banging on your car or hitting it with weapons then you have the green light

Recently I think they've been steering them towards traffic lanes because it's away from businesses they'd otherwise loot, traps them, and it gives them justification to jump in and arrest them.

>Is this even legal
Is it legal to impede traffic?

>Hundreds of people are coming for you
Right, because so many people would run towards a person that's shooting from their vehicle.

Holy fucking shit that would be amazing.

Put the truck in 4wd and gun it.

Kinda like rock crawling, only the rocks are mushy.

Convert to civil law

>A gas pedal.

can someone post some webms of protesting niggers getting runover by a car?

Shoot them

Correct answer. Also checked.

"Those young people are about to get a dose of reality"

Legalize water cannons again.

I have a feeling it would work well against dem good dindu nuffin boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=95QNFXgUP5M

Cover up your license plates and get a running start.

>plow though protesters in un-marked car
>cops can't follow because they would have to do the same
noice

God bless Texas

Civil disobedience is about violating laws that you believe to be unjust - the typical example is that of black sit-ins at restaurants that were required by law to be segregated. In this case, it would only be civil disobedience if they were to somehow be arguing that laws prohibiting them from impeding traffic and engaging in false imprisonment were somehow unjust.

Yep

napalm

>Not keeping your pistol in the cupholder

I feel like driving through a wall of people. Where is this?

>driving a car
few things more degenerate than that
>muh cage to shut myself off from society instead of fostering a traditional society where you know your neighbours
>giving money to shitskins for oil instead of using domestic electriciy
>subsidizing private enterprise through public infrastructure designed for private automobiles
>operating heavy machinery like working class scum
>getting held up by protests from working class scum (picture those fags blocking a train line and what would happen)

we have a purge style law in effect call it darwins law. any person standing or walking in the road for more than 30 seconds is legally road kill AND any life insurance they have would have to cover damages to your vehicle or property would be liquidated to cover cost or relatives pay the bills in the case of minors

As a poo-in-loo Sikh myself, I am all for racial equality and all that shit, but I swear to fucking god I'd run these niggers over if they held me up like that.

That picture in the OP brings my piss to a boil.

Literally run them over. I'm serious.

In Florida you can use your vehicle to defend yourself if you feel that your life is in danger. So if they're banging on the car and jumping on it, then yes you could do it and claim self defense.

Just be sure to rent a hummer first
Also, scream 'fucking niiigggeeers' out the window so they attack your vehicle and you can claim you feared for your life.

>watch the "protest" last night
>literaly just ends up turning into a retarded party in the freeway with shitty rap music and prince blasting
>cops have to sit through the shit all the way until 2 AM and get their sleep schedules fucked up

I felt bad for them desu. Are there any retarded protest streams today? Or any happening streams at all?

#blacklivesmatter

if you roll up to a bunch of people in tye street and just gun it they will take your ass to jail, whether you agree with that or not that is what will happen. You will also get your ass beat by the mob if you happen to stop. Unfortunately the best thing you can do is wait it out or turn around unless someone attacks you first but you better have proof.

niggers are obviously confused though

>Dindus not fleeing at the first sounds of gunfire

Smh desu senpai

>implying cops arent getting 1.5x pay for this

Read what I said you spineless cuck.

Do you come with the car?

Tanks

>spineless cuck
im sure you would try to run over 1,000 niggers if you had the balls to leave your moms basement lel

It's totally deprecated technology though, just be glad it was memorialized instead of scrapped

ive been waiting to plow through some protests but i always miss them, or rather, i live too far from any nigger infested hell holes.

Previous incidents have left me with restraining orders against being near public areas and gatherings

>AND any life insurance they have would have to cover damages to your vehicle or property would be liquidated to cover cost or relatives pay the bills in the case of minors
thats almost like poetry

I wouldn't need to faggot. I'm armed at all times.

Nigwhipper5000

I would use the UR-77 for dindu clearing youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CvqL0GNl6po#t=91

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgnOc6Cd34

That's not what happened to based Subaru driver.

no you arent just stfu

> Michael
> Japanese massage

You're too fucking dumb.

create a paramilitary organization that doesn't listen to lawyers and does the arresting for the cops

you don't, this is a problem inherent to car exclusive towns

Here in wonderful Berkeley, California freeway shutdowns are a yearly event now, especially when the sideshow (street racing) people are in on it.

However, they don't fuck with the trains. By "train" I don't mean the subways, I mean pic related. Caltrans and Amtrak both contract out security services to the owners of the tracks, freight railroads. These companies are massive with their own police forces, and are subject to only the federal government (states, counties and cities have no jurisdiction or power over them). Their goal is simple: make money. And every minute their trains are blocked due to protests, they loose money.

During the Oakland Port Shutdown in 2011, the roadways were closed for about twelve hours. The rail line was closed for thirty minutes before the protesters were removed. Most Capitol Corridor riders didn't notice it. During the 2013 Mesherle and Zimmerman trial protests, the Bay Bridge was shut down for three hours, I-880 for six hours. The rail line had only a twenty minute delay. When BLM went to "shut it down" over freddie gray last year, they targeted BART (whose police force is subject to state review) and did not even bother fucking with Amtrak again.

>he fell for the triple barrel maymay

Sobieski style.

Fuckers need to learn from us
youtube.com/watch?v=SCKxUf7B2Y0

I don't think you can stop it m8. Unfortch if u live in a democracy u have to deal with peaceful protesters with different ideas than ur own.

Of course, if it's a violent protest, then that changes things, but I don't know if that would make it moral to start running people over willy-nilly.

Gotta start at the top and work your way down

You know who's at the top

Gunless cuck detected.

I wish I had a triple barrel. Dispense all that more justice.

>How do we prevent "protesters" from blocking traffic?
We don't. And you should stop congesting cities and leave your death-cage back where it belongs - in suburbia.

Fucking idiots, it costs companies thousands of dollars when they block a road for few hours in support of their dindu nuffin brother.
Not to mention ambulances and fire trucks having to take detours.

BLM is a legit criminal gang.

Good luck finding your arm when all of those barrels go off at once from the concussion of the shots.

One hand on the wheel liks a boss!

If you're interfering with livelihood if not safety by blocking public roadways you should fully expect to be run over.

Oh you, heheh HA!

This is one of the few pictures that have made it out of the railroad shutdowns. You see, when the railroad police are dispatched the first thing they do is remove all the newspeople off their property. Secondly, they shut down all the telecommunications equipment. Ever used wifi on Amtrak? Most of the time the actual equipment is owned (or powered by equipment owned by) a freight railroad. They shut it all off, and the protesters are suddenly isolated and surrounded.

The ass kickings commence and most of them get arrested. Unsurprisingly, since railroad police typically don't have to deal with protests they also have a habit of "accidentally" loosing the phones and cameras they confiscate. The city and state complain, but they have no authority over them. The same shit happens up in Portland and Seattle but with whining over oil trains.

>All those parking lots

vorefeature.pdf

okayyyyyy

Lind?

>running in front of the car

fucking idiots

Why? You're above them bro, start acting like it. We all need to start acting like it.

BASED TRAINS

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>no assault rifles
>no high caliber handguns

fudd