Is the "british girls are ugly" a meme or genuine? because i want a british gf

is the "british girls are ugly" a meme or genuine? because i want a british gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjSbt2JxD2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like 6 out of 10 of them are hideous. 3/10 can pass as looking human. That 1/10 though is good looking.

>oi guv'ner bend me ovah give me a good puck up the mutt and rum ovah muh birdies

Never heard of this meme until I started to browse on Sup Forums tbqh

Even then if they are attractive they still have those accents. British accents are the reverse French accents. British accents sound good on men and hideous on women, French accents sound faggy on men and sexy on women.

i guess i'm weird when i find certain brit accents on girls really attractive

>and rum ovah muh birdies
the fuck does this mean

no it means you like men, bender

wtf i love british women now

such grace and beauty

>He thinks burger women are any better

It's true, I have lived and worked in the UK for 2 years and rougly guessed every 2nd person - man and woman - looks either inbred, fat, or both. They also have absolutely abhorrent personalities usually, what puts them above Americans is that they don't hide their rotten souls by a fake smile, fake compliments and fake friendship but are rather honest.

When did I claim they were?

>tfw no beautiful british female to help me leach bennies

>whadda fucko doise this mean bucko old chum old pal

i'm an invader, not a br*T

plus this is my accent: youtube.com/watch?v=fjSbt2JxD2o

I had one, they are too overweight in general, and a bad mouth filled with somehow bad teeth.

>they are too overweight in general, and a bad mouth filled with somehow bad teeth.
I like extra chub so this is not a problem for me

what is a problem is their bad mouth, and their bad teeth

also abi if you're not in the country and FORCED to only have the options of br*Ts, why would you do so?

I would wank off, or choose Irish or Scot instead of English.

>arabs the authority on women
Yours wear garbage bags

where are the ar*Bs? I'm confused, there are no ar*Bs here you spasticated poo

no but you said you dated one, why on earth would you ever make that decision? out of your own free will?

If you're brown skinned muslim you're an arab end of story.

Oh, I, don't even know either. It just happened when I was in UK. I guess I was just horny or just wanted to try Brit girls.

>brown skinned muslim
I'm not

I'm a BLACK TURKISH WARRIOR

know the difference, dumb poo

Same shit really

poo

i'll shit in your turban and fuck your mother, ask her how it was last night

Britgrills are hot.

You have to go back to turkey Mohammad

>mohammad

isn't a turkish name you spasticated poo

>implying
Might as well be

imo it isn't a meme overall
that said posh girls are v attractive when they're not deliberately trying to look like a monstrosity because their dumb uni friends told them to

>Might as well be
but there isn't a turk with the name mohammad, it's like a pure-blooded brit being called mohammad

it doesn't make sense

poo

>posh girls are v attractive
the same trash the only difference is their personalities are shittier, in the other extreme of snobbyness and thinking they deserve everything

they have nicer asses tho from what ive gathered

nah posh girls are generally of better stock in every country, same too in britain and they have the money and good upbringing to take pride in their appearance in a more meaningful way
they can be cunts for sure

Why are you reddit spacing? Turks are arabs get over it.

It's a devious Anglo meme to protect their women from getting enriched.

>British men are soooo handsome
>All other men are ugly
>British women are so ugly (don't even look this way)

Really made think.

ur mum is my cumdumpster, get over it.

same trash

posh girls have nicer asses is all i noticed, but their personalities are a million times worse

i still live on a council estate, but there was like 2 yrs in my life where i had scholarship in a private school, fuckin hell the girls were such pricks

when i came back to my normal school after getting expelled, literally - there were so much more 10/10s and they were all super fucking nice, and still are

bollocks, you're right that they're perhaps more likely to be pricks but they're far hotter

>more likely to be pricks but they're far hotter
but i like the makeup slutty look tho

ur prob interested in something else

What do you want from us exactly?

this is true tbf i personally am not into the slag appeal even remotely