This is a 29 year old in Russia

This is a 29 year old in Russia.

Russian women don't age.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are very small and thin, like Asians.

These 3 Russian girls married to Chinese men are 29, 30 and 30

Stop posting my waifu Alina please, thank you.

no they're all golddiggers who'll turn into babushkas as soon as they pass 30's.

please, dear foreigners, avoid russian women for your own good.

29 is young

also the reason why whites in the west age so poorly is they shrivel up in the sun. I'm assuming russians don't get as much exposure

Need a strong babushka to help out on the farm

I don't know if it's the diet, the lifestyle, the drinking, or the sun exposure, but white women in America age horribly. The obesity epidemic is the big killer.

I genuinely wouldn't fuck a quarter of the girls I graduated high school with, and I'm only 23.

Underage thread

>Russian women don't age.
specially if they travel to punta cana

>also the reason why whites in the west age so poorly is they shrivel up in the sun. I'm assuming russians don't get as much exposure

This.

Also the reason Australians are dying of skin cancer.

>married to Chinese men
Good choice IMO

She's finno-ugric

These girls always look very young

I could unironically get her and fuck her face if I wanted to.

And her husband lmao

But your girly clitoris is too small, my love.

Alina Rin?

1. Fake blond.
2. Шлюхa.

90% of Russians are 1/32 Mongol and 1/8 Tatar or Armenian. Lots of Asiatic blood there.

she does look young but still 5/10

True and this cool.

End urself poolish diaspora nonce

bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians

well, beauty doesn't last anyway and by the time you hit 40 you need a babushka to take care of you

looks a bit like Kipelov desu

>this 29 years old looks young!
Because at 29 you're young

>Because at 29 you're young

not women

youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0

Maybe in your country

You are wrong, at 25 most of them are terrible as a nuclear war. In reality it is worse than in the pictures

Чeм пaхнeт пoпyгaй?

russia best by far

ital>russlan>uk>germ=us>>>>france

I really hate to see childless pretty girls who are over 25 and are craving for a husband and children.
When i got rid of my autism at the age of 24, cleaned my room and started working a shitty job for shit money and shovering at least once a week, i saw that i can be quite handsome if i wanted to. Since i dont really know how to flirt like a pro because i ruined my development in that area long ago, i see women, not girls anymore, women from 28 to 31 interested in me, i keep a mature conversation with a dash of old autism i will never get rid of, and they love it.
I had 3 gf's in one and a half years, lost my virginity (was scared as hell but faked my confidence) to the first, the second creeped me out with talking about children too much, the third one is starting to notice that there are things wrong with me. A few more of them and i just might turn into a normie before hitting 30 when its time to get married and make a few kids.
The womem at that age know that they are overdo, that the clock is ticking. They are perfect for former deprived autists, and if you are too proud, then good luck with your mage aspirations, magic is power if harnested right.
Men mature, but women rot, as my cousin used to say.
After 35 life is basicly over, nothing fun happens and all your energy goes for your kids. Shoes, clothes, school and other shit.

>France

>they shrivel up in the sun
So if you move to the north you'll stay fresh and young?

тян нe нyжны, кcтaти

Фopчyю

Women in they're early 30s are in their prime imo.

>all wood is the same density

>they're
their*

Men are. Woman's prime age is somewhere in between 15-18. And please, let your hypocrisy for someone else.

>29 is young

>also the reason why whites in the west age so poorly is they shrivel up in the sun. I'm assuming russians don't get as much exposure

This. People don't realize how much sun ages you. If you just compare 30 year old women where I live (Pacific NW, rainy & dark) to Southern California, the difference is mindblowing.

Use sunscreen.

What hypocrisy?

That finding 15yo girls hot is a sign of perverts.

Why?

It isn't tho.
Just saying that ~30yo women often are hot af

Good.

Poland is a first world country filled with beautiful white people.

Every Russian has at least one Armenian or Tatar grandfather. Some even have Kipchak grandfather like Maria Sharapova.

It's a meme, shut up

>every brazilian has a chimpanzee grandfather
Just shut up, you're not fooling anyone with your made up facts here.

Russians look exactly like Brazilian people. You're one of ours.

They do age, it hits them the hardest when it does catch up with them

older women(35+-) are 80% hotter than young ones, they have TITS and ASS and HIPS and are not awkward with everything they do

True for Southern Russians

Sup, Pedojew.

Aren't you the same Bosnian who claimed to be gay and had a Polish fuckboy?

We are secretly Latinos

Absolutely

No, that was me. I was joking ofcourse, needed to get it out. There are about 15 active bosnians on Sup Forums, mostly bosnian serbs i recognise by their shitposts. Its not even shitposting, its autismposting. It used to be fine until we started to spread. I even notice them on /ck/, /k/, /gd/ and pol.
I know one of them, a schizophrenic that roams the town thinking he is a detective. Scares the shit out of me, has my eye collected from eye threads.
Then there used to be some halfbreed named hibrid, but he is in the nuthouse. Speed is in jail. There is also a corpse slapper undertaker, likes to slap corpses and giggles. There is also a commie larper, but he is ok and harmless.
You will notice a pattern over time, more are spreading since /exyu/ is getting more and more shitty at an accelerating pace

The few Russians I met disappointed me for different reasons but still hotter and better than Spanish ones

Serb "culture" in a nutshell

Where? Oh wait, I think I see her under that pile of makeup.

>swedish """man""" is girly-jelly

Speak only when spoken to, slav.

Do you want to get punished again, little Leander?

>guys look at how youthful these women are
>provides a picture full of cosmetics and glitter
You're mentally challenged right?

> ugly_girl.jpg
she is pretty

Jebeni list

>I know one of them, a schizophrenic that roams the town thinking he is a detective. Scares the shit out of me, has my eye collected from eye threads.
Kek, inspector gadget

Come then, slavic rat.

I will certainly do, but that's not something you will be doing in a looong time...

>tfw no ruski gf

my mum looked pretty young when she was in her early 30s

Germany, UK, and burgerland ones looks like they're 40