HEART OF DALLAS BOWL
Utah (Pac-12) vs West Virginia (Big 12)

QUICK LANE BOWL
Duke (ACC) vs Northern Illinois (MAC)

CACTUS BOWL
Kansas State (Big 12) vs UCLA (Pac-12)

>12/27
INDEPENDENCE BOWL
Southern Miss (C-USA) vs Florida State (ACC)

PINSTRIPE BOWL
Iowa (B1G) vs Boston College (ACC)

FOSTER FARMS BOWL
Arizona (Pac-12) vs Purdue (B1G)

TEXAS BOWL
Texas (Big 12) vs Missouri (SEC)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/945787950817792001
fascinationhub.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/the-shocking-racial-gap-of-madison-wi/
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-I5tHK5Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for lmao suck my dick bitch

HEART OF DALLAS GAME THREAD

>I watch bowl games

>unironically watching children from a school you probably don’t even go to play sports

>boxing day
>picture of a box

Well played.

What is the best collegein the NCAA for someone who only likes Men's Soccer and hates Football?

probably not a football thread, you retarded spanish fuck.

>sad

App State are unironically /ourguys/
>they began the Michigan decade of tears.
>They were also the first Division I program to win three consecutive national championships since Army accomplished the feat from 1944 to 1946,and the first Division I school in the modern era to claim three straight undisputed national titles. Appalachian became the first FCS team to receive votes in the final Associated Press (AP) college football poll on January 8, 2008. The Mountaineers received five points in the poll.
>joined the Sunbelt in 201 and have won the conference in 2016 and 2017
>3-0 Bowl record

Sun Belt is two words, but other than that, spot on.

They've shared that title with Arkansas State, so when divisional play begins next year shit's gonna get LIT. #FunBelt

>responding to the shitposter

Utah is 16-4 in bowl play and is gunning for its 5th-straight bowl win.

Also-- and this is important-- West Virginia is shit.

Hopefully this one is better

FUCK YEAH

After WVU loses my pickem will be JUST tier.

>picking WVU
Why does anyone buy this hype, they've played like a G5 team their entire time in this shit conference. Even TCU is better.

I feel like all Illinois schools should go to fcs. They’re much better there.

NIU unironically > Illinois

friendly reminder that southerners are not genetically human

*band plays mars, bringer of war*

twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/945787950817792001

why the fuck would you run the fake punt in your end zone on 4th and 18

fug, do we really have to wait until 9 for another meme bowl?

GET IN HERE THE HUSKIE QB IS TAMING DRAGONS!

Nah, both teams are irrelevant. Even the potential for memes in that game is a meme.

Shame on you those are the games with the most meme potential.

TUESDAY GAMES, RANKED
1) Duke v NIU
-POWER GAP-
9001) Utah v WVU
-POWER GAP-
99999999999999999999999999999) KSU v UCLA

>the acc is irrelevant unless i'm defending it because I'm an unapologetic FSU fanboy
OR
>NIU is hanging with a P5 team, but all games not the NCG are irrelvant

Please fire a gun into your mouth.

this thread is moving so slow everyone will know that I don't think Choklahoma will beat UGA

>muh EEC speed

they're both memes so it's anyone's guess. Then a week of hype, then a 20 point loss to the Bama/Clemson winner.

BRING IT ON, LADS

thy are making the turnaround

Go Cats

IT’S TIME FOR NOLES NOW

OU won't have much success running against Georgia's front but

I just don't see the speed in Georgia's secondary to contain OU. Georgia isn't an attacking defense but they'll have to attack to beat Oklahoma.

Oklahoma won't be able to slow down Georgia's running game

Any Noles at the bowl game? Try not to get shot

You now remember Taylor Martinez

>fearing the Refined Gentlemen of C-USA

>northerners actually subscribe to positivism

Thoughts on holiday bowl anyone? I think msu will come out on top with an ending like when they beat Penn state

no, no one has any thoughts on the holiday bowl

>indecipherable gibberish
Thanks for proving his point.

Would any power conferences take USF (and ucf as a package deal)?

maybe big12?
acc is a basketball conf
sec wouldn't let them in
the next closest and most destitute is b12

teams with history, size, prestige, reasearch output, market cities, or non-football sport performance capable of being promoted to P5
>UConn
>BYU
>Houston
>Memphis
>Cincinnati
>Colorado State

teams that fit some criteria, yet academic gatekeeping prevents them from joining conferences in geographic proximity
>San Diego State
>Boise State
>Wyoming
>Nevada/UNLV
>New Mexico/New Mexico State

since E!SPN killed the geography and fun of conferences, college football would be better off if the "G5" conferences like the Mountain West & American helped develop their own talent and boosted smaller/remote programs (Big Sky, Sunbelt, etc.) to reach a higher level

Can the person who posted this pic please explain why he keeps posting this pic? It's like the fourth time he has posted it on here

A great Black Rights leader named Abe Lincoln emerged in the North and led the nation in one of the greatest Black Lives Matter movements in history, only the rich Plantation owners in the South (only a small fraction of the South were rich enough to own slaves) were against it. And now we have racism as a national problem in every region of the country, NFL players taking a knee everywhere to highlight this, and we have this guy posting a pic bragging about how he is so "educated" that he knows the Civil War was fought over Black Lives Matter?

I want fsu to lose today so bad

>racism ended when the slaves were freed

Please kill yourself.

you believe racism ended when the slaves where freed? again, see:

I am going to spam this pic all over Sup Forums desu. Thx

>implying they're not in a power conference now

I'm not the dumbass here, is the guy who posted anti-racist image then typed a bunch of verbal diarrhea about how racism ended with the Civil War.

There are plenty of dumbasses here already. For everything else there's Mastercard.

??? I'm not following you. I posted that and I believe racism is a huge problem in every region of the country. How did I get you to think I believe otherwise?

2/10 derail

the pic was fine. it was the verbal garbage underneath it that makes you a racist dumbass, or is english your second language and you just copypasta.

HOW ABOUT THEM SEMINOLES

>using technicalities and jewish tricks to extend your meme bowl record

Arent they all adults?

>jews in florida

well, you've got me there

No problem. Here is another one I just made. Kaepernick is originally from Wisconsin, one of he most racist states in the country, even though it's right up there by liberal and free-minded Canada

here's a crazy article on how bad racism is in Wisconsin, it's so bad you have to laugh at how ri·dic·u·lous it is...
>fascinationhub.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/the-shocking-racial-gap-of-madison-wi/

ITT butthurt niggers

stop committing crime

is that what Abe Lincoln was to you, a butthurt nigger?

Kek I pass by the Green Bay Correctional Institute all the time, I believe Steven Avery used to be there

>liberal state
>get scared into voting for Scott Walker
>unions busted, basic services cut
>these hit minorities the hardest
>LOL WHY WISCY MAD

Have you seen a picture of Scott Walker? He's like if a police sketch artist were asked to draw Whitey.

The only minorities in Wisconsin are football players, go play the race card somewhere else

I'm from this part of Green Bay. As you can see it's very diverse. My high school was maybe 50% white, 25% Asian and 25% black or hispanic AMA

Articles like these always piss me off. If you read though it, the author mentions halfway through that they had "no idea" of how the "other half" lived in their own city. They were shocked to discover that not everyone in the world was as well off as mommy and daddy. And as such they assume that the demise of the less fortunate can be blamed ENTIRELY on the white man. If they were actually from these poor parts, they would see that people's success and failure is almost entirely determined upon your own effort. White, black, whatever, it doesn't matter. If you're a white man who does meth and dropped out of high school, you're probably going to have a shitty life. If you're a black man who tried hard in school and got a degree in STEM, you're probably going to have a good life.

Neither of my parents went to college, my father is literally a janitor. I never had any shit handed to me and still went to a university and got my degree. Currently in my 20's making more than both my parents combined. For fucks sake, the key to success is SO FUCKING EASY.

1. Don't do excessive amounts of drugs
2. Go to college, don't get a meme degree
3. Make a lot of money

This shit is so blatantly obvious, and I can't believe that people still struggle with this concept. I know so many idiots from high school, white and black, who put in zero effort into anything they ever did in life. Almost ten years later many of them are either in jail or still working fast food.

I am beyond mad.

t. wageslave drumpfkin

zoom in and I see a lot of Asians and Hispanics, but not many blacks outside of the correctional institute. What are those Asian and Hispanic parts of town like, nice place to live?

Do you think you outwork blacks? I'd love to see you raised as a black American and see how well you did then with your meme work rate

The asians are incredibly nice and hardworking, most are second generation immigrants from Vietnam. They still preserve a lot of their own culture, but have still perfectly integrated into American society and traditions. Multiculturalism actually gone right, and it makes liberals blood boil.

Hispanics are alright, pretty much the same as anywhere. They stick to their own for the most part.

anyone got a link to FSU stream?

>reinforcing the victim complex
this is why you fail

>all black people have the same work ethic

it's either one of two things.

1 Blacks are lazy fat and stupid

2 Or there is systematic racism

Obviously it's #2 unless you're retarded, right?

>black people do not have free will and are not responsible for any of their choices
>this is what liberals seriously believe

Racism is not a problem. White people owe black people nothing. You've been brainwashed by shitty pseudo-commie social theories designed to weaken the west from within. Be a man. Grow up.

Unironically this. I know so many libs from college who were from uppity 95% white neighborhoods who tried so ridiculously hard to not be racist that they ultimately came off as racist as hell. They treat black people so differently. They treat them like kids. They have good intentions but jesus does it come off as awkward.

>If you're a white man who does meth and dropped out of high school, you're probably going to have a shitty life. If you're a black man who tried hard in school and got a degree in STEM, you're probably going to have a good life.

How you gonna start your post with "i am shocked other peple live differently than me," then in the same paragraph explain with certainty that just because a black guy gets good grades, he's going to succeed? Just because you personally haven't experienced racism, doesn't mean it's not there, or that that dude will be denied a job because of his race, or have obstacles to do that job that you can't imagine.

The white dude, meanwhile, can pay to have his record expunged from that meth use.

1. drugs are more plentiful in black communities, because of huge income inequality.
2. not everyone can go to college, because as you say in your OWN POST, not everyone has the same amount of money that mommy and daddy have.
3. just get a magical job that pays $20 an hour.

You mad, but you're misinformed.

SOUTHERN MISS VS FSU TODAY, LADS, THIS IS A FUCKING SPORTS BOARD YOU ENTITLED FOOLS.

if a guy rents out his property and refuses to let black people live there, who has the problem, the white guy or the blacks?

look at every city in America, the whites don't let the blacks into the nice neighborhoods with the nice schools, etc

How would you feel if a black moved in our your street? I had it happen to me in one neighborhood and it didn't bother me at all. They lived right next door to me and I didn't even think of them as black, and made good friends with them and hung out with them all the time

Then I had two other neighbors I made friends with on the same block.

One guy hated blacks and that's all he could talk about, he would even scream at black people who came by to look at the house for sale right across the street from me from my own porch, right in front of me, and I was like dude wtf?

The other was also constantly talking about how much he hated black people and would constantly scream about it loudly in public like he thought it made him cool or something

You're completely full of shit

nobody owes anyone anything, not even your brothers and sisters. I know plenty of people who use the "I worked hard for my money" to be dicks to their own brothers and sisters who were less fortunate even for something as simple as for a plane ticket to go to a big important family function or to have a place to stay. If people will be that inconsiderate of their own flesh and blood, can you imagine how much more so it is toward people that look like monkeys?

>white people owe black people nothing
That's your Fox News feed talking.

You owe them (as you owe all humans) some fucking respect for your fellow human beings.

SOUTHERN MISS 32, FSU 24, WHO'S READY TO DO THIS

swear to God. I'm stunned how little life experience some of you have

>The other was also constantly talking about how much he hated black people and would constantly scream about it loudly in public like he thought it made him cool or something
That guy DEFINITELY posts on Sup Forums.

TODAY'S WINNERS:
>t. Southern Miss
>t. Boston College
>t. Purdue
>t. Unironically Texas

You clearly have zero clue of what it's like to grow up in a poor neighborhood. I'm assuming you've never met a black person until college.

>How you gonna start your post with "i am shocked other peple live differently than me," then in the same paragraph explain with certainty that just because a black guy gets good grades, he's going to succeed?

Yes. Do you know how college admissions work? If you do well in high school, you will get into a good university. It's quite simple.

>Just because you personally haven't experienced racism, doesn't mean it's not there, or that that dude will be denied a job because of his race, or have obstacles to do that job that you can't imagine.

I haven't personally experienced this racism, but how does that invalidate any of my points? My point was "do well in school -> go to college -> get a good job". Break down for me where race puts you at a disadvantage there. With affirmative action, this simply doesn't apply these days. I would have agreed with you in the 60's, but this simply isn't true today. At all. Employers and University admissions have quotas to fill, they will actively go out of their way to hire and accept minorities. This is a simple fact.

>The white dude, meanwhile, can pay to have his record expunged from that meth use.

Again, not true. Seriously, do you think life is some Hollywood movie? Or are you actually from a neighborhood where the typical whiteboy is the son of a congressman? For the common man, this never happens.

>1. drugs are more plentiful in black communities, because of huge income inequality.

Neat, there are drugs in certain neighborhoods. There were a lot of drugs in my neighborhood growing up. I didn't do them. It's as simple as that. You are responsible for your own actions. No one is forcing you to do drugs.

I'll continue in another post cause I'm autistic. Then we'll watch some football.

I actually do have black neighbors in the apartment right next door to mine. It's a single mom with several loud little niglets. She doesn't work and sits on her ass all day but that's OK because I work so my taxes keep her and her kids from starving to death on the streets. I would be fucking thrilled if my apartment complex only had one black family living in it, that would be a huge upgrade. Your race baiting bullshit might work on somebody like you whose only experience dealing with black people is the one black lawyer on his street but not on somebody who has to live around what the majority of blacks are like.

>You owe them (as you owe all humans) some fucking respect for your fellow human beings.
Sounds like a meaningless platitude. I won't go out of my way to harm them or their interests unless they interfere with mine, and then they can get fucked. There's no logical reason for me to promote their interests over mine, especially when they're a cultural and economic cancer on the society I live in.
I have plenty of life experience, which is why I know that your gay littoe story sounds like the type of racism caricature that negros and sheltered cucks make up.

>2. not everyone can go to college, because as you say in your OWN POST, not everyone has the same amount of money that mommy and daddy have.

What the media and you, apparently, fail to realize is that white people can have economic problems too. Luckily there are a ridiculous amounts of scholarship opportunities for less fortunate kids. This is especially true with affirmative action. However, the only real problem is after graduation. FAFSA will cover the majority of your schooling with loans that you need to pay back after you graduate. So yes, regardless of income, you'll be able to attend the school. But how will you pay it back? Find out next.

>3. just get a magical job that pays $20 an hour.

Yes. Do this. If you didn't get a meme degree, this will happen to you. Period. I know you guys hate it, but my god is there so much money in STEM careers. Get a degree in the field, and you will have a cushy job. Full stop. I have dozens and dozens of friends from college who majored in engineering, and I don't know a single one who isn't working full time making AT LEAST 60k a year in their 20's.

I am mad, obviously. But it's because YOU are misinformed. Again, I'm almost entirely positive that you're a white guy from a very white and upper class neighborhood. Your only exposure to black people has been from Hollywood and mainstream media. You likely have never met a black person who wasn't college educated. You likely have never been to a black neighborhood. Your entire vision of black people comes from what you've been told and from what you've heard, not from what you've experienced.

GAME THREAD

>Free Shoes University

>I haven't personally experienced this racism, but how does that invalidate any of my points?
Because not only do you ignore institutional racism, you seem triggered as fuck.

>white people don't have privilege
Who's the President?

>because i turned down drugs, it is very easy to do so, and my societal pressures are what everyone else feels, because my experience is universal.
You sound a bit like Nancy Reagan. "Just say no," said the rich white lady, as if that's the secret to life.

WHEN'S KICKOFF GOTDAMMIT, I HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE IN MY ROW

>do drugs
>why am I not working at NASA n sheeeit? must be racism

>black people have different interests than mine
False
>if i'm just nice to everyone, then i'm covered
You're walking down the street and see two white cops beating a black dude. You go ahead and smile and tip your fedora at them, and tell yourself that makes you a good person, as you walk by. You're still a racist dickbag.

GOING TO THE GAME THREAD, DON'T FOLLOW ME

GO EAGLES

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ-I5tHK5Xs