JAMES HARRISON

twitter.com/FieldYates/status/945730069338710021

Looks like James Harrison is pulling a Blount and cucking the Steelers into releasing him then joining the Pats for a ring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/26/james-harrison-signing-with-patriots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 years at the Stoolers and they don't let him retire there. Scum franchise.

GOOD MORNING

Patriots going to win the owl now.

most unsurprising thing ive read today

casual here. Why is this a big deal? who is he?

gathering intel. smart.
harrison is smart, too, so he'll hold back from spilling all he knows until the pats put him on the squad for a payday.
UNLESS... harrison is still loyle to his capo and is giving the pats disinfo under the guise of being a stillers castoff...

formerly great player way past his prime who may be going to the rivals (New England) of his former team (Pittsburgh).
Those two teams are likely to meet in the playoffs, adding to the drama.

Honestly the Patriots are the only team who deserves to win rings anyway. Maybe the Seahawks did with that one Legion of Boom year and then before and definitely that one Rams team with Kurt Warner but besides that most teams don't deserve to win and Patriots are generally the "good guys" even if they are scum they are still better than the Stealers.

The best part of this, is that James isn't going to be playing a lot of LB for the Pats. He's going to be playing more of a DE role....
>just pass rush and contain the end...
easy fucking peasy

>Patriots are generally the "good guys"
>most hated team in the league
this is a perfect example of patsfag delusion, they should put this in textbooks.

this. the Patriots are unironically the "good guys" in the NFL. they take the fight right to Godell and the Cowboys and the Steelers the two most vile franchises in the National Football League

>another future HOF'er wants to join the great Pat's to win a ring on the back of Patriot Greatness
>another year when all eyes are on Foxborough to win it all, in the face of the same old repeated NFL collusion and bias against the Patriots and their fans.
Moss. Harrison. You can name them all. Everyone always knows where the best shot at a title is, the best team. It's been the same place for 20 years.

Go Pats.

america is generally the good guys and plenty of places nobody gives a fuck about hate us.

>Played for the Ravens and Bengals; soon to be Pats
For someone who played with the Steelers for so long he sure does hate them

youtube.com/watch?v=RqnQwKAI4OE

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/26/james-harrison-signing-with-patriots/

it's official

He's just a rat. Gonna give them play information. He won't play many snaps

source

They can't keep getting away with this!

This. They cut the man on Christmas Eve after all those good years he's given them. I hope Harrison absolutely wrecks them in the playoffs.

In a football sense, that play was a loooooooong time ago.

Here we go

That's the main reason why he was signed. Best case he'll have a Chris Long-like role in the team's postseason run.

>mfw he's a double agent

Forman isn't that smart.

Like they always say; once a thug is always a thug.

AYO HOL UP

I wanted Connectticut's own Dwight Freeney, but this is cool.

thats funny

A 40 year old linebacker who will play 10 snaps at most will be the number one story heading into the AFC Championship

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

FUCKING PATS. FUCKING CHEATERS.

>Benedict Arnold was a patriot too

Fantastic move.

He's exactly what the Pats need, just SOME pass rush help/setting the edge and a nastyness vibe that the Pats defense lacks

If you look at the Pats roster on D he's literally an upgrade

Exactly that. The needs edge depth if nothing else. I love the pats need 'info' on the steelers angle. With the kindergarden level coaching staff the Steelers have.

>yfw he puts a career ending hit on Roethlisberger
>yfw if five years he elects to go to HOF as a Patriot

Steelers fans....are you madder at the Steelers or Harrison for this?

You can only be mad at the Steelers. Being mad at Harrison would be like being upset that a laid off employee chooses to go get another job instead of sitting around wallowing in self pity and begging for their old job back. You'd have to be a very self-centered fuck to seriously expect that out of a person.

Just ignore them - ABPs is a mental disease which leads to them not thinking clearly. Somehow the league that did everything in it's power to knock Tom Brady down and fought federal court cases with is now pro Brady and wants every call to go his way.

Steelers. I can't imagine how bad he must've been in the locker room to warrant being cut. I know he didn't play much, so maybe he was so pissed off by that he told Tomlin either play me or cut me, but do it now cause I will walk. And he had every right to be annoyed at not playing with how hard he trained and worked to keep in playing shape

Why would you want to help the team who just released you and then decided after hey maybe that was a bad idea before their rivals get you? Not to mention when your rivals also just beat you if you can't beat them, join them. He just pulled a KDurant is all.

Steelers fan here.
This isn't as bad as him signing with the Bengals desu
This is life in football. Steelers have cut James 4 times in his career

"Benedict Arnold was a patriot too"
did all the bantz move to the gram? is that why spee is dead? i don't use instagram but that's top notch.

I just spit out my drink reading this. Patriots are easily the scummiest organization in the league since Kraft took over and it's not even close. Longtime buddies with the commissioner. Two cheating scandals. Aaron Hernandez. Really, fans have to convince themselves other organizations are scummy because they release players who have played a single digit number of snaps this year, possibly at their request, so they can sign elsewhere? Does it really need to take this long for someone to point out your retarded logic here? Give me a break.

You're both massive retards.

>They should eat a roster postion when theyre super bowl contenders for sentimental purposes
Fucking brilliant

If the Patriots were full of schoolteachers and monks that would still be the case. Success breeds contempt. Just because the rabble think something doesn't make it so

>>Steelers
>>Super Bowl contenders
>>While Brady still plays

Are you retarded?

>A camera being a couple feet outside of a designated area is a scandal
>A slightly deflated ball in an ass raping for a half that they ass raped even harder the next half without the slightly deflated balls is a scandal
>An organization entailing thousands of people over the course of 15 years is scummy because on of it's employees committed murder
>Roger Goodell was commissioner during their first three super bowls
This is why I larp as a pats fan right here. Pats haters have the tastiest tears

>t. I expect loyalty out of my players but I don't need to be loyal to them
You're the only retard here.

You forgot that the entire ass raping happened with a run game. They almost didn't even pass the slightly deflated ball.

That’s because they’ve beaten everyone dumbass