Jesus Christ the fight choreography is fucking terrible!

Jesus Christ the fight choreography is fucking terrible!

But the show isn't bad.. 3 episodes in so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wAJoVlcrKx8
youtu.be/FmLCDzCSS2s
youtu.be/P9dSIV5NtxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0
youtube.com/watch?v=wxGN0mKdL1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The current season of arrow is better by a country mile and I'm not kidding.

You're probably right but you'd have to be a subhuman to have bothered watching that far already kek

More white washing shit.

Unironically this. Arrow as it worst is better than this

>giggles you like things that I don't like you are dumber than me
lol dickhead

I've enjoyed the first episode so far, I think the whole SJW movement of 'WHY DIDN'T YOU CAST AN ASIAN REEEEEEEE' gave the critics the fuel to shit on this series.

He's fucking Caucasian in the comics, drives me mad.

Iron Fist is worse than the first half of Luke Cage but better than the second half.

It's worse than the first season of Daredevil but better than the second season if you ignore the Punisher stuff.

It's better than Jessica Jones.

>white man, better at Martial Arts than asians
DROPPED

this is some uber racist shit

gr8 b8 m8

Pretty much. They were willing to ignore how bad Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were because it had the right politics. Iron Fist is just as good/bad as either of those series, probably better, but it stars a privileged white man, so it's open season.

I guess the lesson is that if you want to make a lackluster, half-assed project, have it star a woman or a racial minority and make it seem "progressive" and you'll get undeserved praise.

>I was homeschooled *chuckles* but I had Mrs Krol for music *chuckles* Mr Miller for PE
>*chuckles* We went to the circus as a bribe for me to do the commercial *chuckles* I sat next to Mom *chuckles* That's when I knew I wanted to be an acrobat *chuckles*

webms or no watch

First few episodes were good but then it dragged and shit is boring now

>Jesus Christ the fight choreography is fucking terrible!
It's not that bad. But same, I'm 3 episodes in and am not getting the complaints.

scathing denouncement. i'll take this user's recommendation and i didn't even bother watching 2/3 of the shows he mentioned. ha! ha! fuck you capeshit

youtu.be/wAJoVlcrKx8

>leave fight-kino to us

God, those punching sfx are really poorly matched to the scene

webms pls

You still have to admit the choreography is way better than what iron fist is bringing
youtu.be/FmLCDzCSS2s

I can't stand this show for them making Oliver Queen into super discount Batman but yeah the fighting is very well done in this video. I don't hate the fight scenes in IF so far, but yeah this is better.

>CW is making better shows than Netflix
Jesus christ

Yeah the CW depiction of green arrow is infallible
youtu.be/P9dSIV5NtxQ
Wait for it

>implying that's good compared to the daredevil

Iron Fist is shit compared to this and this is nothing special, what went so wrong?

>what went so wrong?
You became a DC fanboy and are desperate for ammo, I suppose.

>implying this is better
DCuks in full damage control mode. They're so desperate they're pretending Arrow and Supergirl are watchable.

Sorry Iron Fist is flopping shill, try to make something good next time and who knows, maybe you'll have luck

that's miles above any other fight I've seen from this show, probably was influenced by daredevil a bit desu.

most other action I've seen on arrow was from earlier seasons, retarded 5 vs 1 all armed with guns, try to hit him in the face with the gun instead of shooting him, he punches them once they do a backflip and stay down, really shit tier action.

has it improved to this level overall or is that just the one cherry picked good fight?

Iron Fist more like Iron Cuck kek xD

>It's a thuper flop ur a shill i need validation
You're so accustomed to watching garbage you started pretending it was good. You lack the perspective to watch anything else.

Do they play it? They play it. When do they play it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

Arrow season 5 is good again you pleb

They do. It was in the episode where everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

/thread

Arrow is shit. Iron Fist is also shit. The only tv show is Stranger Things.

Op here
Episode 4 was directed by the guy who did battle of the bastards so this episode was actually good

Fun shit vs boring shit but yeah Stranger Things was good, I agree. Narcos was good too. What went wrong? It seemed Netflix was learning how to do good shows

Wait, they fucked up fight choreography?

How?

Really, all of the sound effects sound off. It's very distracting.

How is successful, again?

Just the first episode but it gets better

Wait for what? The Negan reference?

>He did that stupid episode of GoT
Okayyy

Anyone that watches capeshit, DC or Marvel, is a subhuman knuckled dagger whom needs to go back to r2.71ddit

>knuckled dagger
What did she mean by this?

one of the best episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=wxGN0mKdL1s
>Marvelcucks will defend this

No, they won't because they can't

why dont u upload the hallway fight?

why does a 250lbs guy breaks his hand by punching a 100lbs womanlet?

I need someone to upload a couple of fight webms now.

forehead. learn2biology

cuz she's a stronk wymn folk, you racist cis-gendered misogynist

don't tell me you really think a roid monster wouldn't break his fist on a qt asian girls forehead

What were you expecting after Jessica Jones lmao

episode 2 here. he keeps doing and saying retarded thing. he doesn't make sense. the chi focus effect is gay as hell too and it has a number of unintentionally funny moments.

iron fist was always shit anyway though

why is his focus always broken by thinking about the plane crash? that shit happened like 15 years ago. if he is so hung up on it he can't focus how did he even become the iron fist? DUMB

>doctor stars to believe he isn't insane
>"where have you been all these years?"
>"another dimension!"

gj danny real quick thinking there