Why are french posters so bad at typing English compared to other flags when the language itself contains 30% french...

Why are french posters so bad at typing English compared to other flags when the language itself contains 30% french words?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/fast-talkers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chut you're mouth

SEETHING ANGLO

Reluctance to learn the language since they feel cucked having to learn English

Because English is a garbage language that has already been butchered by some of their native speakers anyway, so no one cares.

if they can get the meaning across who cares how they do it

this isn't your local hs english class

because english is shit and french is better
vive la france

Just like you when you were cucked by OUR language, I guess

See, this is the kind of trash "native speakers" I was talking about. Dumb, inbred, worthless Americunt piece of shit who takes pleasure in killing a language.

if you don't care why do you point me out
stop being a hypocrite

We don't care anymore because fatfucks like you have made retardation the norm and erected it into an art.

Stop taking the bait.

whether or not you choose to speak good english is not up to me or art

Good news: there is none. Americans don't know anything whatsoever about irony or baiting, they're genuinely stupid.

NORMANED

See, he did not even understand my point. Because he does not realize his own condition.

Better in what way? Science (from a French university) says English is objectively a more efficient language. You can't really say it's more artistically beautiful since both have a large body of world class prose, music, and poetry.

do you have anything other than a MS word table about this?

Do you have Google?

scientificamerican.com/article/fast-talkers/

>Why are french posters so bad at typing English

Are they? Compared to the average Frog they are beddy gud

It's like when "wh*Te" posters upload a pic with tons of compression artifacts to make fun of white people, and then a Sup Forums poster brings up crime statistics
Loosen up a little, blow with the wind, leaf

Really ? i thought we weren't that bad

>whitespace before ?
Why?

French punctuation. You're supposed to leave a space before the "?" and a few other tiny stuff like that. Makes it really easy to recognize French people typing in a different language.

Not the Canadian to whom you're responding but the "turk" is a neet somali living in australia with a proxy, fyi.