Tfw relative fucks a hench immigrant roach and fucks off to turkey with him

>tfw relative fucks a hench immigrant roach and fucks off to turkey with him
>tfw a year later her daughter who you grew up with and care about dearly moves there
>tfw she's now fucking a fat roach

Hurts man. Really hurts.

How long until she gets her head cut off Sup Forums?

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-cockroach-can-live-without-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women making poor life decisions, why would you care about them?

She looks like having fun on Aegean coasts.

There are thousands of British people settling in Western Turkey, they do like the climate, people, food and the prices in Turkey

She will be fine.

If she's gone off with a roach then she's not really in your family any more

Ewww, the fuck is wrong with that dudes weird cancerous looking moob?

Yes there is a stray dog that lives at the council landfill in between huge piles of stinking filth near my work I feel sorry for too

I will fully admit I'm jealous of the landscape and climate etc it is truly gorgeous, but with recent events I can't help worrying. Not to mention I think she's only doing as her mentally challenged mom did by bagging herself a roach. He might be a great dude I really don't know but turks were never her type, she used to be more white power than me breh.

Do I really have nothing to worry about? I don't want to see her end up on the internet with some sandnigger smiling over her headless body or worse recruited into ISIS or some shit.

I was going to remark the same.

The woman has nice tits, though.

There are 80 million people living in Turkey and last year there has been 1800 murder cases.

Statistically Turkey is safer than 150 other countries.

Did you make that bitches face in Minecraft?

She has dark-brown/black hair, she isn't white

Let me guess. She works and supports all three of them. He does nothing and is obviously worthless to all who meet him. This is going to end with her having a half-roach baby, a restraining order and her life completely ruined (as well as the lives of her daughter and half-roach.)

>tfw a year later her daughter who you grew up with and care about dearly moves there
>care about dearly

So a roach stole your girl HAHAHAHAH

Roaches are notoriously difficult to kill...

scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-cockroach-can-live-without-head/

>"After you cut their heads off, very often their necks would seal off just by clotting," he adds. "There's no uncontrolled bleeding."

>The hardy vermin breathe through spiracles, or little holes in each body segment. Plus, the roach brain does not control this breathing and blood does not carry oxygen throughout the body. Rather, the spiracles pipe air directly to tissues through a set of tubes called tracheae.

>Cockroaches are also poikilotherms, or cold-blooded, meaning they need much less food than humans do. "An insect can survive for weeks on a meal they had one day," Kunkel says. "As long as some predator doesn't eat them, they'll just stay quiet and sit around, unless they get infected by mold or bacteria or a virus. Then they're dead."

>Entomologist Christopher Tipping at Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, Pa., has actually decapitated American cockroaches (Periplaneta americana) "very carefully under microscopes," he notes. "We sealed the wound with dental wax, to prevent them from drying out. A couple lasted for several weeks in a jar."

ROACHED

>Bowflex SelectTech in the bathroom

Honor killing is the only way to make things right.
You know what you have to do.

>tfw you don't know anyone who would even consider getting with a roach
Feels good man.

Yeah man she's had them for a while, used to shower together for the rush until we were about 17 and realised probably best not to. Never did anything but wash them though sorry

Isn't shit hitting the fan over there though? I remember about 4 years ago I was up and down the west coast and had nothing but unwashed scraggy cunts eyeing my bitch up which put me off the place.

>le brown hair meme
Long line of fair skinned blue eyed brown haired brits

She's related bruh

DEUS VULT

>tfw you can knock out some sets while shitting

Yes, this is the right meme.

>There are 80 million people living in Turkey and last year there has been 1800 murder cases.
>Statistically Turkey is safer than 150 other countries.
The logical conclusion is your shitty, corrupt country does not keep proper statistics and hides inconvenient facts that would harm its tourist trade.

I've literally never met a Turkish person who wasn't a piece of shit... aggressive, ugly, ignorant, self-aggrandizing, and absurdly proud of living in a shithole.

Didn't notice before. Her hands are between his tights and the guy is grabbing her ass, they probably banged shortly after the photo.

gotta work out dem muscles when 'avin a poo know what I mean lad?

>She's related bruh

You're all related in Britain.

So indeed Turkey are the solution to ISIS.

>Captured Turk soldiers gets beheaded
>have a snackbar
>Headless corpse reanimates and kills execution are and camera crew off guard
>returns home to his hivebrood

Gotta keep it in the family

she looks like a roach herself so who cares

There was literally a documentary about this.

WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w

Two old British women regularly go to Turkey to fuck men... and this time they brought their kids with them. One of them has a teenage daughter who starts hooking up with Turkish men. And the other has a young boy who has to tag along while his mother is flirting with Turkish men...

Pic unrelated.

Ur a cuck mate, let her get killed like the whore traitor she is.

Turkey men are so ugly and awful, but I guess it is cheap and anonymous and if you have zero self-respect you might as well slum it with gutter roaches.

Hey mate, did you get cucked by a Roach or something. You seem to be hosting a lot of anger towards them.

>Self degradation is a women fetish

lol no, just work with a Turkish cunt and hear her shit all the time. I was also in Amsterdam a couple months ago and had the "pleasure" of being around roaches in their adopted homeland.

Seriously though, that woman I work with is such a fucking cunt. The only good thing I can say about her is that her ass must have been nice 5 years ago.

traitor?

Strangely my Aunt from the other side of my family did this also. Didn't know each other. Until now I had completely forgotten

The fuck is wrong with bitches