Why do they hate each other so much?

Just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7zeCaCdal6I
lanacion.com.ar/2067951-desarticularon-una-red-que-lavaba-dinero-de-carteles-colombianos
mdzol.com/amp/630749-arrestaron-a-doce-presuntos-narcos-colombianos-en-rosario/
24horas.cl/nacional/iquique-colombiano-es-detenido-tras-disparar-en-festejos-por-clasificacion-a-rusia-2018--2530773
caracol.com.co/radio/2017/03/28/nacional/1490718228_879117.html
elespectador.com/noticias/elmundo/confusas-versiones-caso-de-colombiana-muerta-cancun-articulo-647334
hoydiariodelmagdalena.com.co/new/archivos/18563
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aren't we supposed to be in an alliance?

How many times are you going to make this thread little mexcrement

We don't care about them. There are no Chileans here and very rarely hear news from there. Meanwhile, there Colombians there, so it's natural that they don't like a foreign, totally different culture. Same with Mexicans, the difference being that there is quite a community of Mexicans here.

As long as I see you shit on each other for literally no reason

> Being this Assblasted

>so it's natural that they don't like a foreign, totally different culture

Do you really think all latin American countries are the same? Even some regions within my own country feel foreign at times

compared to other countries outside latin america, yes, but jokes aside, the outside world barely knows anything about latin america bar a few select countries (Mexico and Brazil comes to mind)

Well, to be honest you are generalizing. It might seem obvious that an Asian doesn't know much about this side of the world. But the west in general, and especially ex-colonial nations (Portugal and Spain mainly) + the United States are a lot more informed about the happenings and life in Latam

We do not hate them.

(¿a qué hora llega el mongolico obsesionado con 0n a llenar de respuestas el hilo?)

Because they bring organized crime and drugs that weren't here before they arrived. Besides they have a shit culture and aren't willing to change that and adapt to ours. I have absolutely no problem with any other inmigrants whatsoever

I'm gonna sit to see all the congolombian butthurt angry replies throwing bananas everywhere

> tfw when the first butthurt angry banana throwing reply comes from a Chilean -------

>

The second reply is pretty objective though. I was stating the fact that we don't hate them and at the same time acknowledging that they hate us because there are Colombians there with a completely foreign culture to that of Chileans. How is that being butt hurt and/or angry?

and here it will come the nigro minority saying that Colombia and Vuvuzuela are the same, bla bla...

Africans and Europeans are natural enemies

Wait, what? I'm not the one bringing Venezuela into the conversation

Please don't start with the race meme. Perceptions are one thing but actual studies on the matter are a whole different story

every inmigrant is ok but congolombians

colombia = crime
other spics, asians, even niggers are = ok

Lol. 2nd butt hurt comment

>mexcrement
I laffed

/Thread

Seriously, why do Chileans don't like Black immigrants? They're objectively superior to Amerindian man lets. They can grow a decent beard, have big dicks, probably a bit higher IQ and are tall. The only downside is that they're not as peaceful and are probably more noisy

It's baffling that venezuelans behave better than congolombians

Your blacks are too african to grow a beard, I still have yet to see one

me like banana huehuehe

Not here at least. There was a piece of news yesterday about Venezuelans sleeping on the streets in Barranquilla. Also, crime has increased in the outskirt neighborhoods of some cities close to the border. However, the vast majority of them are top lads

because only middle class-educated venezuelans with have enough resources to flee their country.

virtually every venezuelan here has some degree.
I hope they go full civil war so we can do a massive brain drain from Venezuela

i'd rather 1000 peruvians over a congolombian, violent fucks

Is this what happens when a Colombian and Peruvian racemix?
youtube.com/watch?v=7zeCaCdal6I

Uhm, maybe they shave over there. I personally know a couple of blacks and they all can grow a full beard

Are you implying that Peruvians are closer Colombians than to Chileans genetically speaking?

Well I've seen that image of a parrot reppinmg colombia and a pigeon repping peru and saw this. Chileans would be repped by what ever brown bird that thinks it is a colorful beautiful bird.

it's just the same butthurt Chilindio shitposter, he's also on H*spachan and he spends all day here. after pic related I feel more pity than anything, desu.

this one.
there are more Peruvians, Bolivians and Dominicans in Chilindian jails than Colombians, heck, even more Chileans, proportionally speaking, stupid fuck.

> he doesn't let the meme live on
Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel mate. It's futile. Only the red pilled know better

We are all the same shit; football, crime, stupid nationalism, etc. Maybe the cono sur have better economy and more a westen life than other countries.. but still shit

Every black person here is considered a colombian here

You know sometimes i wonder what our media is thinking? i remember some time ago they ran a piece about venezuelans contributing to crime near the bordering regions but as soon as a local pointed out to them the reportera instantly snapped and replied something along the lines "Pero los colombianos tambien son delincuentes", you have to ask just what are they trying to achieve with this.

most of our black contain themselves to the costas or come here from haiti tho.

This nigga got it right google asaltantes colombianos mexico, go through the pages and google images you will see endless different gangs

>Maybe the cono sur have better economy and more a westen life than other countries
Not really. Argentina has the 2nd highest inflation in the world, Uruguay has a higher emigration rate than this country (-0.30 vs -0.90) and Chile is more centered toward China than to the west. The most western influenced countries in Latam are Mexico, Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica by a longshot.

The ones coming from Haiti are on their way to the US or Chile. They don't stay here, thankfully.

Have you ever been outside of your country?

I could easily do this but replacing the words with "mexican cartels usa" honestly pedro, you are far worse than any of us could have ever done.

>Chile is more centered toward China than to the west
This, we eat rice with chopsticks

Cartels do their killings here, not in USA. And you still have a higher murder rate despite that, so really, also, at one point in time your murder rate was of fucking 80.

Yes. Lived in the US for more than 2 years, did an exchange semester in Buenos Aires. Have been to Brazil, Know the whole northern part of your country, Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Venezuela, Aruba, Most of my country (except the Amazon and Pacific). What countries do you have under your belt?

>Colombia

>Western

Nice, having a 50 years civil war, active guerillas in the jungle, and Centralamerican tier homicide rates it's western as fuck

They are subhumans
Prove me wrong

aye, we still have a long way to go but we are kind of unfucking ourselves right now, slow but sure process friend.

Honestly, crime is almost exclusive to port cities. You'd be shocked to know that Rosario has a higher crime rate than motherfucking Medellin, for instance.

Rosario could have Honduras crime rate and still the general index of Argentina will stand way down compared to Colombia.

Btw... Rosario is our capital of narco cartels... And do you know where they are from?

lanacion.com.ar/2067951-desarticularon-una-red-que-lavaba-dinero-de-carteles-colombianos

mdzol.com/amp/630749-arrestaron-a-doce-presuntos-narcos-colombianos-en-rosario/

C*lombia is a shithole
C*lombians are subhumans

24horas.cl/nacional/iquique-colombiano-es-detenido-tras-disparar-en-festejos-por-clasificacion-a-rusia-2018--2530773

wtf does emigration rate have to do with anything, people from Uruguay leave because their country is just a meme (read: small), not because they are less "western".
Also, while our economy is tied to China, our culture doesnt have any kind of relation with them

AAAAAAAAAAAAASJKASJKAJKSJAKSKAKSKJAKSJKAJ
VIRGEN
DESEMPLEADO
VIVE CON SUS PAPIS
PELADO A LOS 28 AÑOS
PEDOFILO
ZOOFILICO
ESQUIZOFRENICO
AUTISTA
GORDO
NEGRO
Y DA CONSEJOS DE INVERSION Y AMOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAJSKKAJSKAJKSAJKS
COMO MIERDA NO SE MATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAKSJAKJSKAJKSJKAJKSJAKJSKJAS

Quality posts transcend any notion of nationality i see.

> Chileans are not free enough to engage in the western tradition of celebraring by shooting to the air

just replace it with "Colombian tourists murdered/kidnapped/disappeared in Mexico" and you will get easily 5 different cases, only in the last year.

Chances are those "tourists" were involved in drugs or something fishy

Not really. There have been cases of actresses and models victims of date rape and express kidnappings

just regular tourists or bussiness travel.

these dudes went to buy machines for car washing business. murdered and disappeared: caracol.com.co/radio/2017/03/28/nacional/1490718228_879117.html

this grill went to Cancun with Simiozuelan bf, he got out of the hotel room for half an hour, when he came back she was gone, for ever: elespectador.com/noticias/elmundo/confusas-versiones-caso-de-colombiana-muerta-cancun-articulo-647334 Mexican """"police"""" didn't do anything but to block investigation.

this other grill was gone a month ago after traveling to Mexico City: hoydiariodelmagdalena.com.co/new/archivos/18563

Colombian tourism to Mexico has increased like 200% in the past few years. Colombians are the 4th nationality visiting Mexico the most.

I'm sure those are isolated cases though. More than 350k Colombians visit Mexico every year without issues

I have your mom under my belt

we know anyone's mom would fit under your belt.

Why women become so fucking fat.