Would the world be a better place if we killed off everyone who didn't have either Western European or Japanese genes...

Would the world be a better place if we killed off everyone who didn't have either Western European or Japanese genes? Maybe add Korean as well.

Can you imagine such a world? How far we'd progress technically and scientifically? The new inventions and innovations we'd create? We would make planet earth our heaven. Of course the whites and Asians would support each other and trade, while being separate with our own people and culture.

We would master Space in less then 100 years, probably invent time machines and Iron Man suits, or any other cool shit. Nobody would need to work, because robots would do all of our work. Meaning that we can finally reproduce at a high rate.

What do you think Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've visited your country a couple of times. Croatia feels a lot more western then your country does.

Why Japanese, and Korean, but not Chinese?

I don't think people should be killed, just stay in their homelands. Send the blacks back to Africa

t. David Wong

That's not the point. Are you retarded or something?

Taiwan is pretty based and they are the based KTK nationalists that the Commie Chinese fuckwits kicked out.

Nah, Japanese would be better to killed off too. You can't trust them. Why bother keeping them anyway? They made into something only in the late 19th century.

Fuck off slavshit

where do the hapas live? there would happen and they would need to go somewhere

Racist slants are fucking funny, they think they're on the same level of us whites yet their only remarkable invention is the cd everything else was made by whites.

^this

The point is that the west isn't what it used to be. I'm not talking about thew new comers, I'm talking about the natives. People lost all will the fight. How can you achive anything without being corageous and dearing? West is pretty much a lost cause.

dont forgett :
>every war makes innovations

Southern Europe INVENTED the western world. You nordic and brits were flinging shit while the Spaniards, French, and Italians INVENTED shit

People are what propagande tells them to be.
Change propaganda, you'll change people way of thinking.
Simple.

>us whites
>Mexico

WE

t. Björnoto Tokugava
jeg er Norsk btw

>WE WUZ

Still angry about 1905?

How can you change the propaganda when the left controls the propaganda machine. I'm afraid that the pendulum swinged way too far to the left in western Europe and there is no way of swinging it back, except a civil war.

Civil war, you're right about that: it's going to be a bloody time. We need it in order to wake up.
I'd rather call it an ethnic war though.

If the Brits had cleansed Africa and India, we'd have colonies on mars by now. Think of the money that goes to feed 60 IQ niggers in Africa so they can grow up and have another 8 kids with same IQs who all need to be fed.

You know, Africa's population is growing exponentially as scum like bill gates keep feeding them and are going to provide the funeral wreath of higher man.

Africans, in exchange for food, NEED to be sterilized after one kid, as a eugenics measure, a humanitarian measure, and as this point a matter of saving civilization as we know it.

Because with Ghaddfi gone, just as he predicted, guess where they are all going? EUROPE. Just as he predicted a few weeks before murdered with a bayonet up his ass (which Clinton had a good laugh about), Europe is "turning black."

depends which part idiot. Not all of the UK is like london

lel
implying the industrial revolution wasn't because of Britain

London is more western than the bydlo shitholes up north

>muh mines

Clinton's very class reaction on Tv literally 30 seconds after she got news ghaddafi was dead:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

what about the south west, Bristol hmm?

Don't worry it will trickle down to every single small town, it already did in some parts

ITT Bosnian cryptoturk in Croatia

chinks and gooks ain't human

That would make anime real

>but not Chinese

over a billion people can call themselves Chinese

don't you think there are a few subgroups in there that aren't worth shit

> implying you can survive without the wits of the jew

If only Brits murdered ALL of the natives on their colonies. If only Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese did so. If only Imperial Japan wouldn't be stopped by the fucking US and USSR and they'd murdered all of Asia.