Ireland NO! Soldiers of Odin patrolling several Irish towns against Muslims

sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/anti-islam-group-patrolling-dublin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsL8Ko_PcrY
youtube.com/watch?v=glJAItPiwWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't I be against muslims without needing to invoke pagan KANGZ gods and goddesses? Like what if I just don't like them? Can I do this wearing a suit?

>soldiers of odin
>Ireland
Cuck patrol

>Soldiers of Odin
Don't you potatoes have your own pantheon? Stop appropriating our culture!

>soldiers of Odin
WE

/thread

Is the dude on the left wearing sweatpants in public? And trying to be threatening?

Ireland no
Ireland pls

>odin
>ireland
Literally how retarded can you be?

We've our Celtic Gods, but a lot of Irish have Norse ancestry especially in Dublin which was a viking city. So we can sorta get away with it.

>Ireland
>Odin

WE

Jesus Christ, Ireland.

Fine, whatever. Good start.

>Moortugese
Cant make this shit up. It's Clayton Bigsby all over again.

Why is right wing activism always such an embarrassment?

>all these haters of old Odin

See, the only redeeming factor Valhalla needs is being a place far away from you party poopers.

> ireland
> odin

Why not soldiers of Eire, Morrigan or Esus or emissaries of the Danaan?

Inept early adopters of any ideological movement ("useful idiots") are always an embarrassment. Smart people stay home and let them be the canon fodder.

Where are the soldiers of Christ??

im not even pagan but I would join

Fiddling with little boys.

They get in the news and shamed out of wearing such offensive garb.

Literally. I don't have the link, but like wearing a cool templar costume to a frat party or whatever it was caused news-making levels of oy vey.

why not soldiers of SS?
youtube.com/watch?v=YsL8Ko_PcrY

Is this a cringe thread?

I don't know m8 I sort of feel like if you're going to be racist and that, you could be in a biker gang or maybe join whatever Ireland's EDL is. There's other options that are probably more productive.

We should be venerating Cu Chulainn lads. Odin's a based lad but he's not our hero. ''Hounds of Eire'' should be the name.

Antifa is sill more embarrassing to the left, have you seen what these cucks look like?

Gas yourself.

Fatty has great hair.

>Soldiers of Odin
>Ireland
Remember what happened last time Soldiers of Odin tried funny business in Ireland?

Snowniggers were the ISIS of their day

>children of Odin
>Ireland
Okay, look, I know that the Celtic deities aren't exactly edgy like the Norse ones, but come the fuck on.

Same, but for Christianity. Why can't I just fucking hate brownskins without worshiping an ancient space zombie that died for my sins?

> soldiers of Odin
> Odin is a god of wisdom and magic - the wizard god upon which Gandalf was based
> god of war in Germanic mythologoy is Tyr (Tiw)

>edgy
Forgetting Cu Chulainn the Hound of Ulster
Warpspasming the fuck outta invaders.

>das rite mane we wuz vikings n shieet

Helping to bring into the country the people whom the need for the street patrols arises from.

Christianity was the worst shit to happen to all whites

>Vikings
>Ireland

What the fuck, these eejits may as well call themselves the Cromwell Kids and walk around with the Union Jack.

because you've been conditioned to react that way.

This is false.

Wrong.

Christianity kept white people together for 2 THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS.

Ireland in particular experienced its golden age thanks to Christianity, you don't seem to know what you're talking about

Ireland's maintenance of Christianity also help respawn Europe after the Black Plague by managing to keep alive a quantity of learning.

youtube.com/watch?v=glJAItPiwWs

Haven't you watched any Varg? European paganism is really all the same religion with small differences in language.

WEWUZ tier

sweatpants are the clothes of thugs and hard men in Ireland

Absolute bullshit. Varg is a faggot who moved to France and now has to pretend that the Gauls were essentially the same as Scandinavians so he doesn't have to face the fact that he's just another immigrant with as little right to be there as the people he hates.

Wasn't Dublin used as a port by norsemen for a while?

do they have sweet hammer skills?

>who was Ivar the Boneless

read a book you cuckold

They're the clothes of feeballing niggers here, who at least can get away with looking slightly thuggish because freeballing in sweatpants with flacid BBC calls the same attention that failing to wear a bra does for women.

Yes, and then it was used as the seat of English power in Ireland, what's your point?

It was founded by Norsemen, but its economic prosperity caused Irish people living in the surrounding land to move there.

They all got kicked out. Then they came back, then they got kicked out again, then some came back. Eventually the few Norsemen still living there adopted Irish culture and language and became indistinguishable from the Irish in the other parts of the country.

Dublin was a viking colony until 1200 desu senpai

I don't know, can you? Reality has spoken, these are the guys who march.

It means their neo-pagan faggotry isn't completely baseless.

You ever get in a fist fight wearing jeans or some other shitty clothing? These micks know what they're doing.

They're down at the refugee center, welcoming the new arrivals.

Eh, kinda. The Vikings who didn't get the stuffing kicked out of them adopted Irish culture and converted to Christianity though.

Well, in the sense that it's not completely baseless for the Incas to adopt the language and mannerisms of the invading conquistadors, yes. Still pretty stupid though to find nationalist pride in an invading force.

Make one then, potato nigger.

> muh dick

So, are you a kike or are you a nigger?

FUCK Christianity AND all other desert religions! Embrace the traditions of your forebears.

A suit would be impracticable for beating down a Muslim

BDUs are superior in every way. Functional pockets, durable, you can take a slide in them, you can ninja in them, they're cheap as fuck, and if you want the hassle of the standard-issued button closure then it makes you look like your packing more than you are.

>None of the fatties on Sup Forums respond

In Celtic religion he is called "Woden"

cu chulainn is a hero not a god

chief god in the celtic pantheon is lugh

>Odin
Will this offend the Celtic gods?

Sweatpants are the clothes of useless scumbags, actual hard men wear trousers around here.

I'm a decent upstanding white man who knows not to be startled by a nigger banging around in his sweatpants when downwind because you can smell it coming.

Why not Soldiers of Cernunnos ?

No he's not. That's what the Anglo-Saxons called him. "Woden" or whatever other name you want to call him didn't exist. It's a totally different pantheon.

Thats awesome but what kind of man ties a sweatshirt around his waist?

Disregarding the fact that we know pretty much nothing about the workings of Irish paganism outside of stories passed down by Christians

Christianity was the best thing that happened to Ireland. It's what earned them their reputation as Saints and Scholars.

Yes. Yes you can.

Ni!

Cu Chulainn is the better option as said. Lugh is another option.

>Because of the yoke of Christianity you will never take part in a druid ritual orgy

Nice leg fedora, crappy.

Dublin slave markets.

Read up on your own history other than muh famine and muh Cromwell you cuck.

lol wut
maybe they just bought merchandise?

Even so the dude will probably beat you senseless and then fuck you raw

Not bad Fenian, not bad

i feel like these guys are planted to make a story about how racist Ireland is just so they can force a white genocide agenda on them after all they are doing well, too well for the merchant

yes and only merchant would try and slip this shit onto us.

Didn't know that Soldiers of Odin was spreading.

Tell me about your Potato Gaelic gods.

Are they similar to the Norse Gods?

This is cringy as fuck.

Should have used a Celtic God like Cernunnos. Or something Christian.

Christianity is a cancer that caused the Dark Ages. True Europe is Pagan.

Now fuck off.

Kinda ironic considering what the vikings did to Ireland...

>Katana

Why is it always a katana, why never a Claymore?

Christianity was the only reason all the accumulated knowledge of antiquity wasn't completely lost to Western Europe. You can thank the monastic tradition for that you ungrateful buffoon.

read the article, they aren't Irish, polish probably.

Oh wow, just looked them up and straight away Nazi accusations with no proof. How predictable.

>Tell me about your Potato Gaelic gods.
There's no codified pantheon. Actually a lot of recent scholarship doesn't use the word "gods" anymore, since most of them are more like legendary heroes.
>Are they similar to the Norse Gods?
Nope, though teenage girls calling themselves neopagans try to make some bizarre connections.

Taranis, we use Taranis.

Taranis has served England well, especially against the Spanish and during Brexit.

;^)

You dare insult the weapon of the feared samurai? Must I strike you down?

>Worshipping a god with literal cuckold horns

No thanks heathen

>t. cultureless american

Christianity is in Europe since 2000 years
Abandoning it would mean to spit on an enormous part of our history, as well as countless ancestors who practiced it, and in a more practical ground it would mean to severe the last thing which unit the white race beside being cucked.

Piss off Abdullah ibn Bataclan. Taranis runs shit in this town now.

Do you want a few more of your citizens to get hit by lightning?

People need to understand that a lot of religion these days are tied to cultural identity. Being a norse pagan doesn't mean you have to believe in some quasi-religious mumbo jumbo with blind faith, but rather that the gods of your culture live and act through you. It's a self fulfilling belief.