Syrian Refugee Charged With Assault and Battery After Grabbing Girl in Massachusetts Swimming Pool

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/syrian-refugee-charged-with-assault-and-battery-after-grabbing-girl-in-massachusetts-swimming-pool/

A Massachusetts judge has set a $25,000 cash bail for a Syrian refugee charged with indecent assault and battery on a victim under 16.

Emad Hasso, 22, allegedly harassed and grabbed a 13-year-old girl repeatedly on Thursday in a swimming pool until a lifeguard intervened, according to the Lowell Sun:

Prosecutor Sam Miller said that around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, the 13-year-old Lowell girl was at the Raymond Lord Memorial Pool at the North Common Park in Lowell when she said a man approached her, touched her upper thigh and asked her age.

The girl told him she was too young for him and walked away, Miller said.

The man, who was later identified as Hasso, allegedly began to follow the girl around the pool and approached her again when she was swimming, touching her upper thigh and again asking her age.

Thanks Obama

The girl responded that she was a “little kid, leave me alone,” Miller said.

Other people at the pool, including the lifeguard, saw some of the interaction between Hasso and the alleged victim, and intervened, Miller said.

Police said the incident may have been captured on video security cameras at the pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/07/09/syrian-refugee-arrested-lowell-pool-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what happens when you try to mix oil with water.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyfnUhQJcpk

It was a sexual emergency you fucking bigot

So progressive!

And so it begins.
Only the radical left didn't see this coming, because their policy is censorship and totalitarianism.

Fucking sand niggers are such disgusting animals.

I wish we could exterminate every last Mud-slime on Canadian territory.

It also seems Sup Forums found the article before I did.

Dem comments. But lot's of redpilled non Sup Forums people there to. Good to see

Kek speaks

yea nah shit like that won't fly in the usa

Enough things like this and it will turn women as a whole against them, and then women will use their pussy power to bend the will of their sex slaves and the entire population will follow suit.

>Obanigger importing syrian migrants by the plainload
>dur america strong
Yeah, that will teach him.

Breitbart has branded itself as the most mainstream altright source, basically. Their Twitter feed spouts Sup Forums and altright memes all the time.

But that's just not true. These things make women double down. See: Sweden.

Hope he gets raped and murdered in prison fucking parasitic subhuman piece of garbage.

Interesting, I shall follow thy twitter!

Why are white women so fucking determined to have more of these Muslim refugees into our country?

I almost NEVER see Asian, black, or hispanic women campaign for muslim refugees

I mean fuck, have I ever?

White women have been fully compromised by the (((media))) and believe (((nazi))) line of not questioning invaders.

Women in other cultures haven't been taken down YET.

At least we're not cucked and prosecute these faggots unlike Canada and Germany.

Not a single tax dollar should be wasted on him. Deport him and his "family" back to whatever shithole he came from.

It's reported locally here.
Don't expect the Jewish media to report this.

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/07/09/syrian-refugee-arrested-lowell-pool-assault/

Oh you'll be paying alright

>Hasso was imported into the U.S. only two months ago at taxpayer expense, who are on the hook for additional court expenses, including an interpreter.

Is it wrong that I don't feel anything anymore when I see articles like these?

You don't care what immigrants do in other countries? Fucking cuck Mauri is supposed to let 3-4k of them in here, so, start caring again.