Black Panther's endgame

HERE WE FUCKING GO

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

>Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

Looks like they're all heading home, but what how will it end

I see no way this could possibly backfire

They WANT SEGREGATION now. Only one thing left to do. Give it to them. Make black only states and watch how quickly they crumble. They will destroy themselves.

>giving land to them
>cutting your nose off to spite your face

Im glad your influence is at around zero.

>south carolina
YES PLEASE TAKE ALL NIGGERS FROM NORTH CAROLINA
North Carolina will be Texas tier great if that happens.

It's the only right move. What will they do when they can't call on whitey to help them? Massive red pulling opportunity and you would pass it up? Glad your influence is zero because you seem like a dumb nigger.

>give blacks a couple states
>it quickly turns into a war-torn shithole with no money for welfare because most of the population is on it
>build a wall around it
>black problem solved

This is GREAT to be honest.

2 of those states have lowest IQs in the union already.
Really the only thing worth losing will be peach orchards, coca cola, and gumbo.

Also, 60% of all US crime will be focused in one location.

Wait until a hurricane hits. They'll be begging white man for help.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
WE HAVE ENOUGH NIGGERS

Their plan is to concentrate nigs in red states such as texas so over a generation they'll turn blue

>“Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
I'm fine with all of them except Louisiana. I don't want them raising prices on crawfish

That average i.q will drop even more when the whites leave.

>Heading home

So their going back to Africa?

please jesus let it happen

Stupid niggers can't run Ferguson ... Now they want a country. Fuckin monkeys.

REEEEEEEE

Give them Arkansas instead of Georgia and SC.

South Carolina and Georgia should not go to the niggers and Florida shouldn't be cut off from the nation. Louisiana and Mississippi are two of the poorest states in the nation, they can have them.

they'll still be right next door and will cross the border for some good old enrichment.

Let's just give away precious land to niggers. Very smart!

No fag. Let's kick them out if you're going to be talking unrealistic ideas.

A-are those states all contiguous?

>inb4 google

I'm all for setting up nigger reservations but they can't have those states
Since Obama depopulated central America we need to send them to El Salvador Guatemala and Nicaragua instead.
Put a fence around them and control air and sea traffic in and out
Let them smoke as much crack and rape and murder all they want
No one but other nigs to bring down that way

While they're at it they can't take the few blacks we have up here, I mean I'm sure they'll all get along.

Yeah lets give up more red states. Smart.

NO!
NOO!
NOOO!
NOOOO!
The southland doesn't want you FUCKING SMELLY NIGGERS!!

GO TO LIBERIA! That's what it's there for.

>Breitbart as a source

Exactly. Give them the gulf states and wait for the hurricanes to kill them all off.

Apartheid.

Go to Africa. This is our country. No, you don't get a piece of it.

Fuck off.

humans need to evolve noses off anyway, then we can truly be anime.

I've met Canadian blacks. American blacks would murder and eat them. They are better off just going to Mexico kek.

They already destroyed Detroit. I'd actually rather have 5 black only states and never visit than mix with those apes.

Exactly.
We would have a microcosm of Sub-Saharan Africa inside the US.

Everyone would know from that moment on what Black people really are.

>letting blacks control the mouth of the Mississippi
not smart white man

Hey guys remember that time all the white people left Detroit and it became the most prosperous city in America?
Remember how well Black people took the accomplishments of Whitey and surpassed them?

Because that's what is going to happen

>Georgia
OVER MY FUCKING DEAD BODY NIGGER

It's not unrealistic when they are the ones asking for it. They are already here. Giving them a state so the world can see how stupid they are is an excellent opportunity.

Alabama here, they'll quickly learn how the peace is mostly kept here.
>implying southern blacks like northern and west coast blacks

>moving off my land because a Nigger said so
Fuck that send them back to Africa

>black only states
NO
THEY NO JUST NO I LOVE LOUISIANA AND I LIVE IN A NO-NIGGER AREA
JUST SEND THEM TO THE FUCKING CARIBBEAN OR AFRICA WHERE THEY BELOGN

>leaving my state going far away
sweet, enjoy the deep south. Those states are fucking useless anyway (exception for Myrtle Beach though).

fuck you

>mississippi

I dare them to try and claim Stone County.

>BABOON IMAWHALE

Wow this could relly work
Currently thinking it made me

I say Africa. That's where we took them from let's return them.

>blacks
>taking control of the economics

>after all these years blacks decide segregation was a good idea
Lel, fucking niggs. We already knew that was the best idea a hundred+ years ago.

Dissolving the union for niggers. Very wise. Military points and otherwise, I just don't see it happening. Just being a negative nancy though

Why do they want to form this country within a country where all the violent rednecks they hate so much are supposed to be?

>moving to be in only white areas
>passing on utopia that is literally being handed to him
>???

I pray to god you Southern boys bury these niggers if they try some shit like this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Good luck niggers

Detroit is 90% black is isn't really the paradise on earth.

Even blacks are moving from that city. They are literally following the whites who escape the city. They won't let whites have their all white small towns in USA.

>all black go to those states, former black population pockets no longer nigger filled

Illinois going red state now

>implying
Fuck off shill

breh do you know how much military infrastructure we put in those cheap shitty states.. Not to mention some of those sates actually house a slew of important organizations and businesses. we should just send the rest of the negs to fucking Liberia.

And now the niggers oainted a big fat crosair on there heads.

Its all fun and qute demanding crap. But rivaling the state.

Ahaha they so dead.

Kek too bad blacks built this country. Why don't you go back to whatever peasant European country your good-for-nothing ancestors got kicked out of?

>the final goal of the left is to literally return to the starting point of this mess

Is it just a leftist thing to have zero self-awareness?

>a nation within a nation, rather than a sovereign state
Translation: provide land, military defense, trade agreements, aid, infrastructure, and technology. Oh, but fuck whitey

this tbqhwyf. the land is worth more than the niggers.

Segregation? Sounds good to me.

How can you really be so stupid while looking at this? We aren't doing it for them. We are doing it for us. Putting all blacks in one place is not a good idea? It is.

sorry m8, you may enjoy where you live but those states are obese and nigger infested. You can always move to another nearby state with white people

these are literally the worst states, just give them away

No, they will blame it all on american racism. In all likelyhood, some clever jews will take advantage of their idiocy, and they will use that as an excuse to excuse everything.

>built this country
is your computer made out of cotton?

>Florida would just cut off from the rest of the union, but not a part of Unoged States of America

wouldn't be too bad desu

Illinois here, will be quite /comfy/ watching Chicago getting cleaned up

Nah it's actually made out of semi-precious metals mined by little black children in Africa.

But all US states are filled with the mestizos who are unwanted in Latin America anyway.

There will never be a white utopia in USA

>blacks built this country

They can have it for a year, then we declare war and kill them and retake it.

>giving them my family's farm thats Been ours for as long as we can remember.
>moving to the shitty suburbs or city
Mabye we could just isolate them in certain black only Districts in the states like the Indians.

God please God give them Mississpi (since that is the most black state in the union, therfore requiring the least effort to move all blacks into it) and keep them there.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

They have the lowest IQs because they're overloaded with niggers already, you dumb faggot.

They should take you with them for being just as if not more dumb than they are.

>blacks built this country

A shame they didn't do the same to their own

We have a live one.

Ooga booga amirite?

That pic

That equipment is property of the Chinese.
Those minerals were mined by the Chinese programmers controlling it.

why do you need to give them states, why not reservations like indians?

>implying a pack of city niggers would last ten seconds against hordes of heavily armed rednecks
I hope they do it, it'd be funny

Are some people on this board actually turning down an opportunity to keep niggers contained in one relatively small area of the country?

It's worth paying the bribe to keep them away.

>give them anything
the biggest continent belongs entirely to blacks. they can fuck off to Africa.

That's why its so important for the alt-right to spread statistics.

If normies knew that black and Hispanic men are 13.5% of the population but commit 91% of all violent crime, they would lose their shit.

Why not going to Africa?

Even better, reclaim Egypt if it's so important to them.

They aren't getting any states you defeatist cucks talking about giving them land need to say the fuck out of this convo.

It's Africa or nothing.

Every action has an equal an opposite reaction.

there's plenty of states for you to move to in Africa

When backwoods white people super mad that their indentured ancestors got kicked to Appalachia because actual white people realized they were worthless. Almost every single white racist's raison d'être boils down to an historical case of "they took er jobs"

>Blacks take back those 5 states
>That same year another large hurricane happens
KEK PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE

The best source on the internet.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Bacc to reddit

If its setting up a government within a government, yes. How do you think they will do that? Current politicians will just step down and say its all Yours my friend?

It's funny because black panthers will never be labeled a terrorist organization.

Ballkanization is not worth the trouble when we're talking about fucking niggers.
Liberia is just as good a place for the coons to carve out their own slice of clay.

Lmao the whites in the south would hang those niggers

why don't they all go to wyoming or some other throw away state or fuck off back to africa

Giving people land that they do not have the strength, patience, persistence or will to make or keep is grande welfare. If the negros want to go annex the land they are free to try.

Land cannot be taken from its people then given to people who do not deserve it, to make a nation that they do not deserve.