Underated Kino

ITT post underrated movies that are often discredited for shit non critisisms such as
>bad pacing
>bad screenwriting
It just fucking annoys me when objectively entertaining cinema is dismissed by plebs because they can't pick up on the deeper themes and intricacies found in movies they've dismissed due to a lack of attention span, or an unwillingness to appreciate things for what they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQImotdVzpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll start
>Sick asf action
>fullfulling character development
>fantastic world building
>great use of lighting
Pretty much john wick before john wick came out but because it's a D grade capeshit hero no-one paid attention

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stop using the adverb objectively
there is no such thing as objectively entertaining
thanks

It just fucking annoys me when objectively bad cinema is praised by plebs because they think symbolism and universal singular "deep meanings" which you should "get" mean the film is somehow great

you sounds like you're objectively boring to be around
Some movies are indisputably entertaining and if you cant wrap your pee brain around that you need to grow up, or gtfo out Sup Forums

The film was actually mean't to be taken lightly, as said by director. Although the film was fucking terrible, it should be more known for it's comedy gold factor.

How is it objectively bad then?

lmao "indisputable"
fuck off kid there is no such thing as universal entertainment
go watch your underground flicks and fuck right off

not an argument

You will be Punished.

What movie is this?

Punisher: War Zone - 2008

~ The best movie of all time.

>indisputably entertaining

How? What you think is "entertaining" is something completely different for your parents for example, there is no universal "entertainment".

youtube.com/watch?v=oQImotdVzpk
OP here
All you faggots who think this is a shit flick, tell me how this isn't entertainment
It's kino

Unironically Deadpool.

Not bait. Don't see why you idiots hate something literally just because it's popular.

I don't go on reddit either, if you're planning to throw me that one.

Nah. This actor was the best Punisher by far, but the movie was a mess. Lexi Alexander is a total hack with zero grasp of tone.

It is entertainment for mildly degenerate teenagers that go "WOAH" at every on screen murder

Deadpool is already dated, all the buzzword jokes will make the movie uncomprehensible in a decade or two with all those TWITTER HASHTAG INSTAGRAM FART quips and jokes

A movie doesn't have to be good to be entertaining and/or kino

Lexi Alexander is a nutcase of a women. What a beaut for splashing 25 mil of her own wallet for our entertainment. Lovely.

this

>what is South Park

I turned it off like 5 minutes in when there's a super slow motion scene and Deadpool goes "Did I leave the stove on?" and that's literally the entire joke. Like in what's supposed to be a postmodern 21st century edgy R-rated metafilm, the joke is that a guy is in the middle of fighting bad guys and he wonders if he left the stove on.

Percy Wetmore & Newman mixed w/ a spice of Cock Punisher. hmmm spicy.

KILLED ME.