Sup Forums, I must call upon your encyclopaedic knowledge of popular culture

Sup Forums, I must call upon your encyclopaedic knowledge of popular culture

What's the episode where Elaine and George bail on going to see a bad movie with Jerry and Jerry refuses to see the movie alone because the whole point was to laugh at how bad the movie was with his friends. He says something to the effect of

>What am I gonna do, nudge myself?

Please help, this is super important. Thank you so much

It's in season 2 or 3 I believe.

The Dog

The line is "What am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?"

Suck me big, Jerry. And put Elaine in your cage in the corner, so she can watch.

Season 2 Episode 11
Took me literally 5 seconds to google it.

Beautiful, thank you. This is in aid of a university essay believe it or not.

Season 5 episode 30 - Problem Child 2

You should take a class on how to get good at googling shit for yourself.

Well, the others got it wrong actually since its the Chinese Restaurant where he says it, not the Dog.

I don't really know what I had to go on. "Jerry goes to movie". That's like 15% of the episodes

How are you a seinfeld fan, but you don't know the chinese restauraunt?

STEM/Med/Law

Stop wasting your time and money asshole

I actually went to the Chinese Restaurant first but couldn't find the line, so I came here

Preaching to the choir, buddy. I can't wait to get out. That's why I'm writing my dissertation on Seinfeld. I'm ceased taking my course seriously.

*I've ceased to take my course seriously

Wouldnt withdrawing be more time and cost effective?

Maybe you can get a job as a buzzfeed journalist with your encyclopedic knowledge of seinfeld

I'm in my final year of undergrad and I've checked out, I need to check back in because I already feel like I've finished. Law here

>believe it or not
George isn't at home
Please leave a message at the beep

I literally googled your half remembered quote and "seinfeld bad movie"

Huh, "nudge myself" is actually way better

Goodest post

Yeah I actually took an intermission year to get some money and experience so I wouldn't be totally fucked when I left. I worked a pretty decent white-collar job for about a year. Now I'm back at Uni to bury this useless degree. Best of luck to you.

kek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

holy shit jerry seinfeld is jewish?!?!!?

moron

Lel.

>Louis-Dreyfus

Obviously French Jewish m8.