Previous thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0

GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW !!!

bump for my aryans

>Sup Forums will defend this psycho just because he's white

This dude is on SILVERDADDIES.com

I've seen him. I'm gay.

reverse the genders and Sup Forums would be halfway done doxxing the driver

What part of GET OUT OF MY CAR is so hard to understand?

/pol is defending this guy because they are both in the wrong, user.
Customers have responsibilities too.

good on him.

I wish people actually fucking understood how uber works

She did nothing wrong.

The guy seems unhinged, but I dunno how long I would keep my cool if some uppity woman kept acting this glib and entitled around me.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

>I wish people actually fucking understood how uber works
Can you enlighten us, user?

Sauce?

except trespassing.

Holy shit, my sides.

GET OUT!

This whole new economy of the 'self' or whatever is a giant problem. I"ve never taken an Uber. Do people really have no problem getting in a stranger's vehicle or picking up perfect strangers?

the driver has no obligation to her after he's reached the destination originally submitted by the customer when she requested the uber. If the uber did anything wrong she can report it, but if an uber driver doesn't want you in their car at any point they can kick you out.

I like how you can tell she's dumb and black.

What's the betting that this guy is a Walter White type situation and the passenger is a former student/employee/maid?

The app navigates you to the location that the customer puts in. If her address that she put into the app took them to the wrong door, that's her fault and he did his job. He has no obligation to take her any further than the address that she input.

>implying he doesn't have the right to order someone out of his personal property

Kek, what the fuck is wrong with Americans?

new meme?

I'm pretty sure she's a beaner actually

Yes.

Spread it here only though, we don't want normies to take hold of it.

Oh my god that dumb bitch. Honestly, all she had to fucking do was get out of the damn car, find a fucking map of the hospital, and everything would have been fine. What a dumb bitch

I love how he made a big deal of theatrically dialling 911 on the phone but then never went ahead with the call.

We are getting angry and about to go into war mode.

Everyone is angry.

can you give us a cap of his profile or something?

Typical stupid roastie whore.

What made it so compellingly funny was how calm she was in comparison to how angry he was.

Why does she expect the man to know where the emergency room is? How the hell is he supposed to know?

Why wouldn't she get out of the car?

prolly a jizzebel poster that wants to make Uber look bad.

Actually ignoring anything that happened before the camera started rolling with she was probably provoking him.

The moment he told her to leave the vehicle, she became a trespasser.

She didn't get out of his car and he was rightly pissed, if she was in such a hurry she should've just left.

I can see why the man was upset.

In that case you say "I don't know".

what's going on

why are you screaming at me?

How the fuck are people siding with him? He's not doing her a favour, it's his damn job to bring her to her destination. Fucking Uber.

lmao americans
why are they so confrontational?
genuinly surprised she didn't get shot tbqh

So why didn't he continue with his pitiful pretend phonecall to 911 if she was actually trespassing?

Right, I forgot, I'm supposed to jump to conclusions about the infinite many things that could have happened rather than looking at the evidence about what did actually happen.

wife's car*

Fucking Saved.

Just cultivating a new rising meme. Nothing personnel kiddo, Kindo, Kidchen?

It's his fucking property, he can tell her to get the fuck out if he wants to.

he DID bring her to the destionation and she refused to exit the vehicle.

can we hack this bitch?

No the point was that they had reached the destination
You pay uber, they pay the driver a certain cut to take you to your destination
Usually you can ask them to skew from the path a bit, i.e. take a left in this parking lot and drop off there thanks

This chick was probably acting the same way the whole time
Once he got there
She wouldn't leave
For him to be that pissed, it must've been minutes
She didn't want to leave and expected him to be a personal GPS
She refused to leave and cost him potential customers

Don't be an idiot. He brought her to her destination and she refused to leave.

Because, let's face it, he's a white dude against a most likely not white female. You fucking tell me what would've happened

> pull into parking lot
> sir you're supposed to take me to the ER

He should have crashed his car into the wall and blamed it on the GPS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW

She paid to be taken to the emergency room. He is obliged to take here there.

>can we hack this bitch?

I'm sure she wasn't acting like a dumb cunt for 15 minutes leading up to this explosion.

No, this man is obviously an unhinged misogynistic shitlord who just started yelling for no reason. That's why she only started recording the moment it happened.

>The moment he told her to leave the vehicle, she became a trespasser.
Or a scam victim. She paid money for a service. Acting like an ape doesn't fulfill the terms of that service.

I would have dragged that bitch out of my car and left her on the side of the road

thats kindchen for you, you goddamn chink.

>you have the right to scream at me?
Yeah it's called the First Amendment, cunt.

He took her where her destination was set to.

Well I mean sure, but getting so fucking triggered about, well, anything really. Is that a common temperament in US? This is just nuts!

Why couldn't he force her out of his car like you can force someone out of your house?

I've taken lots of Uber rides. I can't drive, I have places to go, taxis are fucking expensive... Save about 50% with the Uber. All the drivers I got were nice to me. It was like 40% muslims, 40% sassy black female stereotypes, and 20% middle aged white dudes. The muslims don't usually talk to you much but a couple do. The black females always engage you in long conversations. The white guys were always just solid dudes, they seemed totally trustworthy.

I'll be taking driving lessons soon and getting my own vehicle. It will be good to have Uber still as a reliable backup in case I ever find myself needing it. I also constantly found myself thinking about how the Uber drivers were a lot better than taking rides with my mom because they're not prone to road rage and freaking the fuck out when they have to wait for 30 seconds for whatever reason. Thankfully all of them were decent people without apparent mental issues, unlike that one dude out on Kalamazoo or Battle Creek or whereever that went on a shooting spree.

C H I M P O U T

No the destination was the emergency room which the passer by at the end confirms is on the other side of the hospital.

She paid to be taken to the destination the pin is dropped on in the uber app
Which obviously was not the emergency room

>i'm asking you in a very educated manner

You'd be surprised at how pissed people get here, road rage is pretty common.

The guy clearly says at one point:
>You said you were in a hurry but didn't act like it.
>You kept me waiting (which costs him money).
>You've been condescending the whole journey.

Sure, he got too agressive. But he didn't lay his hands on her. She has essentially filmed the aftermath of her wrong doing. No one should have to work in such conditions. His behaviour is very childish but that doesn't defend her actions nor does it defend such a one sided story.

Notice how he also politely asks some unknown person to get her out the car? He was clearly just too pissed off at her. She could have defused the situation by just going. But she didn't. She stayed their to purposefully film a video.

She could have left and then given him a bad review. But she didn't. Everything reeks of this entitled society. So what, she puts the video online and then expects money back or something?

He's working for a damn company, he represents them and needs to show a level of professionalism.
Can you imagine any other employee of a service job yelling at a customer this way? He would get fired on the spot. How should this be any different? Why are Uber drivers so special?

>dumb bitch is dyeing
>calls the uber instead of the ambulance

I know ubers make decent money and all but every time I see shit like this it makes me wonder if it's even worth it

They're at the hospital, retard. You have to check in first and they'll kart your ass to the ER.

such is life in america

At most hospitals the ER is in a different place than the main entrance. In some cases they're in completely different buildings. The driver is a retard who isn't doing his job.

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HEEEEREEEE

We don't have the whole story, she was likely acting like a cunt the whole ride.

>Normie
>get out of my car
>REEEEEEEEE

Well wouldn't a reasonable driver just say "oh maybe you put the pin in the wrong place, I will just drive you round to the emergency room."

can we though?

The woman is in the wrong. She's egging him on and trying to escalate the situation. Probably because she realizes that she can post the video on youtube or potentially sue the guy if he loses control. She has no sense of self-preservation, since the guy is an angry person and it's unknown what he'll do.

The man is right, but he handled it poorly. He should have kept his cool, but he's not at fault for her actions and it's his car. He obviously wants to be left alone.

Why do people think Uber drivers are employees? They are independent contractors. Do you think any company would allow any one to represent them without even properly interviewing them? Uber provides the medium to connect drivers to customers, THAT'S IT.

>won't leave the man's private property after being asked to do so many times
Yes she did.

If I was that driver I'd drag her out of the car after like the 3rd time. First politely ask her to leave, then be strict and serious if they refuse, then get angry, and if they then still refuse you drag them out. It's not your car, you have no right to be there.

>I would have dragged that bitch out of my car and left her on the side of the road

Figure out a way to do so while the car is moving.

What a fucking cunt, she clearly longs for a good beating. It's a shame we can't hit women anymore, they desire it, they are most certainly hardwired to provoke men to see if they are alpha enough to put her in her place, but when you can't inflict any pain on her, that's impossible. Giving women any power in society is the worst possible thing any culture can do, it's certain doom from then on.

Yeah well if you work in the service industry you're dealing with cunts all day. Part of your job is to grin and bear it.

I only use Uber when visiting other cities because my hometown is small, but every Uber driver I have ever had has been fucking awesome. I don't know why regular cab drivers are never this cool. They either completely shut up or have friendly, polite conversation, and sometimes will give you really good info on places to go.

women don't get aggressive, they get passive aggressive, which is what she was

He took her to where she said take him. She was a trespasser.

Because the moment he lays hands on her she wins.

wouldnt a reasonable passenger say "oh no problem I'll walk a few more feet"

GREENLAND GET
E
T

Probably didn't want a bill for the ambulance, if she was desperate for the ER though I doubt she'd waste her time in a fucking uber cab.

Why for is cab man so fucking aggo?
Did the shrill goblin try to give him a free lesson in how to check privilege or something?