There's been a change in tone lately. Can you see it...

There's been a change in tone lately. Can you see it? It's funny how you can watch history play out from your living room these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do You mean by this

He is a man who believes in neutrality because he does not know Truth, nor does he stand for it.

The world is ramping up for war.

again.

The world is already at war. You are in it right now. Pay attention and you will see.

>yuriposting
>no yurilinks
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Faggot.

I remember watching this for the first time and looking at the current state of the Western world in relation made me sad

Its true.

When post fight MMA fighter speeches do more to improve race relations and condemn cop killing than our king nigger you know shits bad.

this

Were in a full out war. Middle east/North Africa is on fire. Race/Culture wars sparking here at home. its already going on.

The first time I watched it, you could only get it in 10 minute segments on JewTube and you cat to copypaste the links of of a PDF newsletter you got by email that cost $150/yr. There are some things to be happy about.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

What makes you say that?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

I have noticed!

It is definitely a return to morals. Maybe not religion, but our morals are returning. There is positivity and faith.

Because the Truth is anything but neutral.

The Truth does not tolerate idle observers. It will find you, and destroy you, no matter what your current illusions are of security.

I'm glad you think so. Morals are precious. Hold on to them. But this is not over yet.

..and this looks like a piece of it. But there is so much more. I'm glad you posted this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo

BASED YURI.

As you notice one side return to morals, the other only seems to go to even further extremes. I don't know what to make of it.

Do you think I'm neutral?

The truth is what you need to make the right decisions. It's as simple as that.

I think you are very wise with your disclosures. It lets me know you mean well.

Morals are of the utmost importance. They are the only means of discernment, on the path of Truth and Action.

I'm glad we agree on this! I think, ultimately, we both want the same things. I wish you well.

For those who don't know, this is a picture of Yuri he showed during this interview with Ed Griffen in order establish credibility, along with many others.

I just want someone to tell me whether it's okay to play wow in these end of days.

Moderated relaxation pleasures are OK. But make sure it's fun. Like saying "ni hao" all the time even if it's not relevant anymore.