Sup Forums was wrong

How does it feel to be completely wrong once again?You "men" are relics of a past that must be forgotten your bigotry, misogyny and racism is appalling gaze at this feminist triumph and learn that men aren't the top dogs anymore this is prove that woman can produce equal of not superior works when compared to their male counterparts. So suck a big cock Sup Forums

And I hope my opinions as a male feminist can get through your thick fucking skulls

Taking Rotten Tomatos seriously is like saying Sup Forums is a credible source.

>Sup Forums cares about nu-Ghostbusters
get out, shill.

The movie is shit
The woman are unfunny
I haven't seen it though even though the above mentioned FACTS are 100% correct

>marvelously cast
Blatantly obvious they are only giving it good reviews because muh feminism muh diversity

It's going to drop by about 10 points by Friday.

Give me a fucking break. If it has gotten a Rotten rating you fucking know you autists would be waving that around like a dick at a Gay Pride Parade.

Shills will shill.
What matters is how much money this piece of shit makes. Hopefully nobody goes to see it.

It hasn't even had broad release yet. Only shills have reviewed it so far. And even they haven't given it a free pass.

It should be illegal to fail this badly at life.

>10 points
>not 30

It's going to be sitting at ~47

>ballbusters
>good

Wew lad.

I liked this movie.

Wrong? I've seen people predicting 60-70 for months. Hell, just yesterday I saw a strawpoll.

Might wanna wait until the weekend to be posting RT scores

>that file name
KEK

Is this kid even old enough to understand what a movie is?

>movie hasn't been released yet.
>reviews from hand picked audience for premier.
Totally legit, not like it will drop to 24% next weekend....

>what is a shill
Go to metacritic and look up any movie with on the nose progressive themes. They all have positive ratings and every single movie made about slavery is an automatic oscar winning "masterpiece".

back to Tumblr

>most recognizable critics are giving bad reviews
>many people giving positive reviews are the shills who used to attack James Rolfe (among others)

nothing suspicious here

Kek

same SJW shit reviewers game the new star wars 98% or some shit because a nigger

same SJW shit reviewers cried at London Has Fallen for xenophobia

They dont review the movie anymore.. only if it fits in the indoctrinated beliefs..

The world is fucked

The reasons why people were expecting ghost busters to be trash
>libtards saying if you don't like it you are sexist and should die
>cheesy trailer that had the sense of humor of politically correct Adam Sandler
> Crappy reboot of a once beloved movie franchise that only worked because of the original cast
>Feminist propaganda that just replaces men with woman instead of actually making their own fucking series
If you are a real male feminist then you should be apalled by this movie because it teaches women to do things that men have already done and to be the first woman do to something rather than the first person to do something