Does Harrison have any gas left in the tank?

I know he is 39 but he hasn't played that much this year and he is clearly still in great shape. If properly used on a snap count can he still be effective at generating pressure? Especially with NE's need for someone not named Trey Flowers to be able to actually get at the QB. Btw JuJu liked Harrison's picture he posted with Brady is he a likeable guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The moment this nigga have a chip in his shoulder now and something to prove.
The moment this nigga is going to play the best football in his life in a way needed defense.
The moment this nigga knows the entire defensive playbook of the best rival of the patriots in the AFC.
Jesus just fucking poor choices from the steelers to cut him all around pay his shekles to the end of the season and release him
This again

I follow him on instagram and he is a beast, constantly sweating and putting in a shift moving weight. Doesn't show a lot of cardio stuff though

This was my thought as well. He will be good in short bursts just based on how strong he still is. But he gets winded fast as fuck so I wouldn't expect him to be in there a lot.

He was literally just brought in to hand over the playbook
He'll be cut before the playoffs start

We are going to get Patriots vs Steelers in the playoffs. Harrison is going to injure either Bell or Big Ben. The end.

This would be funny and poetic justice.

As a steelers fan, this kind of irks me. Patriots seem to get a lot of "breaks" in the nfl. I know it's not against the rules or anything, but what ever happened to having a good clean wholesome football game?

Picking up recently cut players to pick their brain about the opposing teams play book is the oldest move in the book. Every team has done it.

>He was literally just brought in to hand over the playbook
Don't know why the Pats need the playbook to a team that they already have their number... What info could Harrison give them on the Steelers that they don't already know?

Antonio Brown is the x factor. He is really hard to cover.

How convenient that they not only had the stillers on the schedule late in the season but also that antonio brown got a season-altering injury that game

nah hes shit
maybe u can put him in once the game is won and you'll get a sack
but other than that
too slow to catch up to guys running outside and can't drop back to cover since he cant lift his arms over his shoulders

You're right. You shouldn't be allowed to pick up players off waivers.

They didn't even pick him up on waivers, he cleared. 32 teams had the opportunity to take him, and they didn't.

Give my man one defensive snap

Again, another """""""break""""""" the patriots get. I'm tired of this league playing favorites.

he doesn't have to reveal nothing, just the notion that he is revelation something dangerous is enough to mind fuck them a little bit perhaps even led to some previously undesirable changes

damn you're retarded

lol Steelers living the Patriots heads rent free

You can do better

>poetic justice
Poetic justice for what exactly? Poetic justice would be the Patriots putting James in and him taking a penalty that wins the Steelers the game.

You see, as a Steelers fan your judgement is impaired by blind hatred and white hot rage from the unbelievable amount of defeat you and the rest of western Pennsylvania has had to endure at the hands of the Patriots. The truth is the Patriots have never cheated against the Steelers. They never get any 'breaks' from the NFL. In fact they are under the most intense scrutiny of any team in professional sports. They were fined $1,000,000 dollars, lost a 1st and 4th round draft pick, and had their star QB suspended 4 games for an equipment violation that has been proven by science to have never happened. The most actual real cheating they ever did was taped defensive signals against the Jets during a live game from a restricted area (an area that actually was legal to film from just the previous season) 11 years ago.

There has been plenty of 'good clean wholesome football' played between the Patriots and Steelers for years, and the Steelers typically are on the losing end of it.

>check out this shoop I made
Proving my point lol

>this delusion
Fucking kek
The alternate reality of the bombston bandwagon never ceases to amaze
Go figure even this season, without yet another cheating scandal hanging over them, at least 3 of the 5 most controversial calls this season in the entire league involved going in their favor

>absolutely
>positively
>SEETHING

The truth hurts sometimes user, its okay. The only alternate reality is the one where cold temperatures and moisture doesn't cause air pressure to decrease.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas

but its okay. Keep believing those d-d-dirty CHEATERSS caused your stillers to get consistently destroyed for well over a decade now. Blaming the refs is a lot easier than blaming Ben for throwing a pick on the goal line with 17 seconds left. Who needs reality checks anyways?

The ideal gas law isn't true

The point is that they don't give a fuck about him as a player, they just wanted him because now they have all the inside info on every steeler defensive scheme. While not illegal, of course, just a slimy move on NE part. They essentially just bought their opponents playbook. They will release him 5 minutes after they beat pittsburgh. Belichick is a fucking lowlife.

So what you just said is conjecture, and you're also retarded. Shut the fuck up acting like if the Jaguars or Chiefs had done this you'd would be clutching your pearls.

For Harrison injuring countless players from other teams and amassing a fortune in fines?

How the fuck is any of that "conjecture", you fucking brainlet. Do you even know what that word means? It's absolute fact. And, although this move has been done in all sports forever, it's still shady as fuck. Shady is fucking shady, ahd New England is absolutely enveloped in shadiness. In perpetuity.

This line of thinking doesn't make sense in the NFL where they have tape of every play they've run since that regime started.

>team gives themselves an advantage without breaking any rules
>enveloped in shadiness

If just looking at tape gave teams all the info they need, coaches wouldn't have to cover their mouths when call in plays.

Poetic justice would apparently everyone dying in an accident.

You're implying coaches aren't full of pointless habits that are just from having paranoia. How do you think Tony Romo is able to predict where the play is going or could be going.

this boston owns the refs, boston wrote that catch rule, boston owns roger goodell

Thats the reason for using the word shady, moron. I said it wasn't illegal. Just underhanded and sneaky. Like everything the pats have done for the last decade.

When literally everyone with any football knowledge BUT you thinks you are an underhanded lowlife cheater, well then you just might be an underhanded lowlife cheater. It's certainly seems plausible, does it not?

>When literally everyone with any football knowledge

Really? Like who?

Because Romo is veritable cornucopia of football knowledge. I hated him and the cowboys for years, but man, is he fun to listen to as a commentator. Props to Tony.

I fucking hate Gronk and the pats just like any other red-blooded american, but I would love to see him take a few snaps at defensive end. He would be frightening.

Romo's commentating before plays is awesome, but that thing he does during slow motion replays where he raises the pitch in his voice and drags out words and it sounds sort of like 'he's allmooosssttt theeeeerrree?' is so god damn annoying.

He's DEFINITELY an overexcitable homer at times, but he'll work that out. He's gonna be one of the greats, I think.

ebin

6>5

It will be nice when TB and BB retire together and the cheatriots fall back into obscurity for the next 2-3 decades. Whose bandwagon will you hop on then?

the dude is literally going to be playing DE on the opposite side of trey and getting rotated with wise, etc...
>he's not going to play a snap at LB unless everyone breaks their ankle

OP here, my man. I remember when you first made that based off my image when sp was having a fit right after the game.
>pic related

Wrong
Put Gronk at Nose, watch all these poor centers die and all the QBs do shotgun and draw/screen plays

The 49ers obviously. Stay winning

If there's a guy who can use one dimensional players is BB