Anyone actually know Trump supporters IRL? Here's a turbo sorostitute from my facebook

Anyone actually know Trump supporters IRL? Here's a turbo sorostitute from my facebook

guess not

not really.. everyones quiet about it cause of that ONE guy who'll say "garbalarbadarrrr hurrrr durrrrrr " on the matter

sluts / sorostitutes at my school cant even do this cause of how feminit society is

Yeah my brothers, my father, my grandparents, my best friend of 13 years... a lot of them and I live in Cuckafornia so I'm sure most people on here know some Trump supporters.

Holy shit sororstitutes are the fucking worst...never attempt to talk to one.

Yes, my old roommate. He has a post-doc in Math and will be teaching at a top 10 school for math. Sent me pictures of him at a Trump rally.

Thanks for the red circle, I guess nobody would have seen the text in the middle of the picture she was taking the selfie for.

>sorostitues

soros prostitute? what does this mean?

it says never hillary.

She's probably a Bernie supporter

Most people I know are Trump supporters and a few others are Bernie supporters. I've met a few Johnson supporters lately too.

They all have something in common. They're all anti Hillary.

I've never met a Hillary supporter in real life.

sorority cunts probably

Fact: all women wearing MAGA hats are paid models.

College Sorority Slut

Kek all the white people I know are too much of cucks to say they support El Trumpo.
Only Trump supporter I know is a little white girl and a black mexican.
You can't make this shit up haha.

Yeah, probably the majority of people I know either outright support him or at least say they will vote for him to try keep hillary out, and I see Trump signs in peoples yards all the time.

I have two friends that are Trump supporters. Both intelligent but both kinda hairy. Average looking, masterbate to anime, etc...

There's literally one person that's an open Trump supporter in my office and he's kind of an idiot. In fact, I actually work with a bunch of blue-pilled normies. Life is pain.

My dad... My grandpa. I know a few from my class that also went to the Trump rally I went to.

She made it. Do you even snap brah

Most people I know don't even vote at all.

Fratdouche lingo, although now fratdouches and MRA faggots have bonded so much over their shared misogyny that the language has started to merge as well.

"Never Hillary" hat means that she was a Bernie supporter butthurt that the better candidate won, lol that doesn't mean she's a Trump supporter you dumb fuck.

I just went on a date with a Trump voter who is also a social worker. Very strange combo. She's ghosting me so now I'm bitter towards Trumpers. I've always been at odds with hard-left chicks. This irritates me.

I live in Seattle and my group of 6 buddies and I are all trump supporters. We went to the Trump rally in WA a couple months back and it was a blast.

Seattlites have friends?

1. That hat is a Trump hat faggot
2. pic