What are some nice websites that aren't USA-centric...

What are some nice websites that aren't USA-centric? I'm sick of having to deal with borderline retarded American trash on daily basis on this website

Nothing good thats for damn sure. Foreign websites that arent Japanese are ass in both design and quality. Stop using our products.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

However, I actually am not really, I'm sure you will work out your personality disorder some day.

stay mad slav shit

Yet another quality thread from yuropoors

>all these assblasted burgers
Way to prove his point

I could just hide his thread, but I came here to laugh at him.

Only you and OP are actually coming off as asshurt but sure

Poo dooo ooga looga

I really doubt that you actually visit foreign websites on a regular basis

OOH OOGA MOOGA TOOGA?

2ch hk; go shitpost there faggot.

Zuba zooba oog choog

loog choog zuge??

UGA CHUU HOO!!!

this is what i'm fucking talking about

Shabaaaa! Zim zam Portugal ooga duggah

What kind of a website though? Like Sup Forums?

literally anything without Americans

no one is stopping you from starting your own website

Stop talking in French

vk

Well it would logically follow that non-English websites would have less Americans, no?

a website in another language than english

you see, this site is english based, and you get cancerous ameritards because the majority are monolingual brainlets, actual intelligent amerincans (bilingual or more) are much much better

Krautchan

but if i go to the website that is for example, french only, i'll have to deal with retarded monolingual french fucks that only know french

Probably some czech ones, assuming you can't speak any languages aside from english and czech. You must have some form of an imageboard or something there?

Aha so you are actually looking for a community of intelligent people regardless of language, is that correct?

nah, we don't have anything like Ylilauta, i know german, so i might try Krautchan
yeah, pretty much

unfortunately because of America's population no general English speaking website will be free of them

>yeah, pretty much
I am so sorry but I don't think such thing exists.

damn right
this is our world, you're just living in it
USA
USA
USA

>anything like Ylilauta

I didn't mean Ylilauta. That's just a cancerous forum we'd be better off without. There are smaller german chans too for sure if you know how to look for them.

>tfw to smart for the internet

4+4 chan is a bit more diverse but slower

Seeming so.
Unless you want to undertake the gigantic task of creating such a community yourself. In that case good luck.

FPBP

I'm going to learn a new language just so that I can shitpost on OP's website

American shitposting is on subpar level, the correct response to this thread bellow this line.
-----------------------------------
czech out my dubz

quora?

it's in Spanish, and it's full of 'cuñaos'.

Anything not in English wont have 20% white subhuman poor rich worshiping burgers.

vk))))

Not ones useful to you, I expect. If you want something that's both good/user friendly, and not centered around fucking americans then your best bet is national websites. Ones in your local language. The payoff for their quality is that they likely contain fewer people.

>posts US cartoon
KEK

Yes, fsb will read all your notices, very good deal.

Nah, they are too busy hacking american sites
Is it still banned on Ukraine btw?

Seznam.cz
Lide.cz
Amateri.cz
And if you want pol, go to discussion on novinky.cz