Is this movie actually good or I'm just going to waste 2 and half hours of my life?

Is this movie actually good or I'm just going to waste 2 and half hours of my life?

it's decent

the Japanese man is the demon.

There I saved you 2 hours of feckless "investigating" and really bad Asian shout acting.

The weird young lady is angel and the old Jap is satan. Whole family die and father loses his mind.

The End.

Theyre you go OP

This.

It's a long 2 hours. Don't expect fireworks. There are a ton better Korean movies out there.

Pic related is FAR better

Pretty shitty of you to do that.

Lol you made a bitchy thread about a movie you never saw what did you expect? I don't even like the movie. Loser.

You asked for it. It's actually pretty enjoyable movie too if you are not a 12 year old Burgerlander.

Get cucked and gb2>>>/reddit/

I didn't make the thread

oh hey a rule violation

It's okay.

The "zombies" are pretty fucking creepy, and I thought the Korean exorcism was interesting, but overall I didn't feel like it was anything special. The exorcist is the best character. He should get a spin off.

How is the thread bitchi? I just wanted to know if the movie is good

>TEACHER, TEACHER, user IS BREAING THE RUUUUUUULES
>TEACHER, TEACHER, YOU FORGOT TO ASSIGN US HOMEWORK!
>TEACHER, TEACHER, YOU FORGOT TO COLLECT OUR TERM PAPERS

OP?

Watch this instead..

Well now you know :3

Next time you wanna watch a movie try to actually watch it before making a retarded and pontless thread.

Or just off yourself now.

or this

or this

I remember my first day on a board other than Sup Forums

orr... this

>HEY GUYS TELL ME WILL I LIKE THIS MOVIE PLEASE

Threads like these are pathetic. You will always get mixed replies because people like/enjoy different stuff wow what a revelation
Just watch the goddamn film with no preconcieved expectations and form your own opinion about it you spineless turd.

Woah you fucking bully. There's no need to be mean.
Already watched those when I had my korean cinema phase for the first time, but thanks for the recs

New World is great if you haven't seen that. I'm hugely into Asian cinema.

Miracle in Cell no7 is good if you want some funny feels.

Don't listen to the spoilers. The movies hardly explains itself or what happened.

The movie itself is great and imo worth seeing if you like comfy small village horror and korean movies.

What a cunt thread.
I liked it, it was interesting. The shaman battle was top tier.

you don't seem to understand how any of this works. first reply in any thread is usually right.

Thanks I will

It's ok. Don't expect much.