Has anyone else thought about this....Having children is stupid and in my opinion unethical...

Has anyone else thought about this....Having children is stupid and in my opinion unethical. You are choosing to bring someone in to this world who has (im assuming) not asked for it. You are deciding to spawn in a human who will go through alot of ups and downs and eventually die. And for what??

Plus lets not forget how children ruin youre life. You basicly have to carry them through life until theyre old enough to be independent. Why waste your time on this?

But heres what concerns me the most. The people who rationaly think and realise that reproduction is pointless and a waste of time will not pass their genes.

Thoughts?

Your bloodline should end

this isn't subtle at all.

you gotta learn how to shitpost gradually.

like spouting legitimate false facts like port arthur happened in 2016.

better luck next time brexit-bro.

Marry. Surrogate.
/thread

Cant gurantee that, but my variation will.

reproducing is important for the world dont get me wrong. But the smart people will chose not do it and therefore not pass on their genes , prove me wrong .

Wow, you're so original and smart.

There's no way some miserable cunt came up with this exact same stupid idea over 150 years ago.

smart people come from dumb people.

like how dumb people come from smart people.

Having children is smart and in my opinion ethical. I am giving somone the oppurtunity to lead a life of their own. I am giving them a chance to learn from mistakes to find a partner, to have a dream. Plus lets not forget how having a child gives you a purpose. To raise and teach them is to create the future you want for the world. People who think that not having kids is rational need to learn to SPELL "rationally." Its fucking underlined in red.

its: virgins

explain. Are you implying that rational thinking doesnt get passed on through genes?

Nice perspective but...

1. My autocorrect is turned off. Lets have a proper argurment and not get caught up on spelling mistakes. inb4 youre on Sup Forums kiddo.

"Plus lets not forget how having a child gives you a purpose" can you really not see how selfish this is. Valuing your self worth based of someone elses achievemnts. Having kids is not your achievement in any way.

" I am giving somone the oppurtunity to lead a life of their own." did they ask for this? no, doesnt make it ethical.

no, it doesn't lmao

it comes through experience and parenting and even the shittest of ghettos can have good parents.

bored virgins.

then how are you here?

so an ape had the same rational thinking as a modern man. Theres definetly a corelation between evolution and rational thought.

Plus im not saying sex is pointless. Just risk pulling out or get a vesectomy.

good logic my dude, comparing apes to humans.

now that is proper shitposting.

>But heres what concerns me the most. The people who rationaly think and realise that reproduction is pointless and a waste of time will not pass their genes.

why would their genes be relevant you dumbass

genetic selections would not benefit from having a population that doesnt want to have kids

also your entire "logic" is dumb u fuckin ape

the mutated genes aquired throught evolution have helped us think more rationaly, can you understand it when i word it like this now?

>he doesnt understand the truth of the unifocal soul
>he doesnt know what is held within the room of Guf
>he cant see past the lie into the truth of life

user...
Every human that ever was, has a soul.
That soul is just one variable, one expression, like a single gene, of the gestalt spirit we all share. T o be brought into "this" "life" is merely to express that which is already there in a way that others, similarly expressed, can see it

So in fact it is only to witness that which we already know to be true, when you have children. They are the way you bring forth a soul into the light so that it may know itself.

Is this gift squandered? it is. by so many thousands of millions. but that too is necessary and beautiful, for that is how we come to know ourselves. every soul shares itself with all others before its body is made, and to which it returns when its vessel is shed, but only in the act of life can a soul be awakened to itself.

this is what im saying the people who have genes which helped them with rational thinking + the aid of environment and timing will realise this and WILL NOT PASS THEIR GENES ON. not saying there is a rational thinking gene.

yeah that makes sense, but i doubt when applied to most humans that doesn't apply.

okay appriciate the reply.

so what youre saying is that theres this entity with infinite conciousness lets call it god. So everything comes from god and to have kids is a way of god to understand himself?

But how can you prove this? I personally feel its quite a resonable idea and I have had it before many times , however i cant say this is how things are for sure.

To be fair this existance of burden would only be justified by what you said but only if it is true. But being bound to flesh i can not say it is.

>not asked for it
>implying you can ask it before its born

>And for what??
Potential continuation of your genes

>Plus lets not forget how children ruin youre life
DONT REPRODUCE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
LET MUDSLIMES TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!

When you are depressed, you can logically define no morality at all.

But if we had no morality and no one giving kids, we would have no future.

"Potential continuation of your genes" why should i care. even if i have genes which could benefit humanity substantialy, why the fuck should i care. This doesnt justify the bullshit you have to go through upbringing children.

">implying you can ask it before its born" no more like when it is born it knows it had no choice. It was a choice made by the parent.

"DONT REPRODUCE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
LET MUDSLIMES TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!" not saying that either i want everyone else to participate in darwanism but i dont care know theres billions of people that will keep the planet going, Why do I or anyother person who asks the question chooce to reproduce?

who says we need a future. Either way i dont want humanity to die out. I just know we can get away with a few people choosing to have a happy childless life like me.

LOL at all these butthurt breeders in this thread. Enjoy having your girl shit out a kid, only to be cucked in the end by her and paying an exorbitant amount in child support. It doesn't make sense to have children anymore, the world is overpopulated enough, and not to mention the ethical problem of birthing a being from the ether into suffering.

>why should i care
Selfish genes have desire to reproduce themselves
Yours certainly don't, so you don't care.

>even if i have genes which could benefit humanity substantialy
The humanity isn't on anyones thoughts while fucking

>This doesnt justify the bullshit you have to go through upbringing children
Hey, I am going to have more than 3 children. You do what you want.

>but i dont care know theres billions of people that will keep the planet going
1 billion niggers in africa (projection for 2050) that keep on breeding just because whites give them food and money and mudslimes that have self destructive culture don't "keep the planet going".
The only worthy race of reproduction is R1b and R1a genotype aka the european north west people. They created most of everything good on this world. They are what "keeps the planet going"

>Why do I or anyother person who asks the question chooce to reproduce?
I understand that you have some brain problems, you are a middle to upper middle class kiddo that is really depressed at his life for God knows what reason, and he is throwing a temper tantrum online for that same reason, but its temporary and your testosterone will soon kick in and you will find female butts and boobs attractive and will want to make zillion of babies that you will be proud of

Either that or you will waste your time and energy jerking off your semen into a trash bin and having all that money with you

lol. A bit hypocritical of you to say that I have brain problems when you dont realize the difference between sex and procreating. Mate sex is amazing but i can always get the girl to go on the pill or risk and try to pull out.

Let me put it simply so that you can understand. Sex is great children are cancer. Luckily now in the modern times if you want to have a great life you can choose to have sex but that doesnt result in kids. Nowadays you have a choice , so why choose to have children (besides for the continuation of man kind or your superior race.)