What team has the best chance of stopping them from making the Owl?

What team has the best chance of stopping them from making the Owl?

The browns by killing all good future players before the pats can get them.

The Patriots.

jasgs still desu

IR

>jasgs
>exposed by 49ers
>beating Pats
lmao

I so want the Bills to sneak in the playoffs and cuck the patriots. imagine the hilarity

The 49ers are literally the hottest team in the league

the cake has razors in it.

>45% Chance
Ravens

>20% Chance
Steelers
Chiefs

>No Chance
Jaguars
Chargers

>Literally No Chance
Titans

AFC? Jags or Ravens.

Jags defense is really good and can disrupt timing, which Brady's whole game plan is based on. And for some very weird reason, the Ravens have always given the Patriots hell even if they are lackluster. They even have history of beating the Pats in Foxboro and in the post season.

NFC? Not sure, Vikes or Rams? Great defenses that can give Brady a headache, but Keenum and Goff are unproven in big game post season play.

MC checkdown

>le Jaguars are serious meme

Holy shit, fuck off with this

They're still the fucking Jaguars. They got fucking meme'd on by Brady's backup last week and there's even a good chance they'll end up 10-6 going into playoffs.

But yes, the Ravens of course.

9'ers are one of the hottest teams in the league over the last few weeks and the Jags were up in the 3rd before they started chimping out on D and drawing all those penalties.

Pats actually look more vulnerable this year than they have in a while

Steelers, Chiefs, Ravens, all teams that post a legitimate threat to the Pats right now. And the Chargers would certainly be no cakewalk either. Shit even if the Bills get in I could see them memeing the Pats out of the playoffs

Pats got exposed by the Dolphins who had literally been shut out twice this year and barely scraped by a Steelers team without Antonio Brown on a technicality that the Jags beat 30-9

Any given Sunday user. Jags are 2-12 as a franchise on the west coast, and just like the Pats have a losing record in Miami, they just don't play well over there

Dont the Jags have a lot of injuries?

Their quarterback has a talent injury kek

Ravens, Jags, Chiefs, Steelers, Chargers in that order

I still think the Steelers can do it.

Who? Ofc Goat Rivers.

the fact that noone said Rivers proves that Sup Forums knows nothing.

Depends how healthy the pats are. If they have White, Burkhead, Hogan, they'll roll.

Yes, the guy with 0 postseason success. Go to bed, Olå.

I'm hoping we can have a jags vs patriots superb owl. Would be nice to see the jags win it all.

>the greatest quarterback who will never see a Super Bowl
>winning AFC
mate.

Ravens are the AFC team that gives them the most trouble in big games. Flacco's style of just throw it as far as possible and hope for defensive holding penalties is a bad matchup for how their D is set up.

Baltimore and Jacksonville are the only teams that have a chance

>ravens
Uh no, they are complete and utter shit this year.
>titans
lol
>jags
cats don't like snow or cold
>queefs
nice division you got there chief
>steelers
this is your best chance because we have Gilmore as one of our corners, but our new DE will be "coming home" often

If Jimmy G had started the season the Niners would've gone 19 - 0

beating the Pats was definitely a highlight of our miserable season

Either the Patriots, Steelers, or Seahawks are winning the super bowl. I can't see anyone else winning it. And Seattle might not even make the playoffs.

For the AFC the Jags. Coughlin has a very good record against Belichick (5-1 I think) and that defense can potentially fuck Brady up if they hit him enough times. If the Pats make it to the Owl then the Panthers or the Vikings are the only two teams that stand a chance.

>>>ravens
>Uh no, they are complete and utter shit this year.

No different than the 2014 Ravens who we had to come back down 14 twice against at home to beat in a miracle

which miserable season? we have had so many since marino

lol the chiefs are still the fucking chiefs. they wont win a fucking game. The ravens might and I think they really have the best chance. flacco might meme himself into another super bowl. Stillers have no chance in hell. GTFO of here.

>jags

top kek

as a pats fan, it's the ravens. always the ravens.

pottery barn for sure

The steelers absolutely will not let that fiasco 2 weeks ago go unpunished. They will teach them.

Nobody. There biggest enemy is themselves.

Stoolers

Ravens or steelers.

Steelers are probably more likely

*they're

Fucking illiterate yanks.

The rage and focus with which the steelers are going to be playing with after that travesty in pittsburgh is going to be terrible to behold.

bears

yfwdbwdspb

Jags or Ravens. Steelers just can’t win, and whoever wins the NFC is similarly doomed.

AFC - nobody. They are all shit.
NFC - RASM. I do not want to see Gurley run against this defense.

That loss is 80% on Ben and 20% on Tomlin

It's quite simple

>not the Dark Side of the Legion of Boom

Why is almost everybody underestimating the rams?

because they fucking suck

>jags
Even if their defense fucks with Brady's game they still have Bortles at QB. I fully expect him to fuck up and throw at least one pick six if not more against the Patriots. I'm going with the Ravens, at least they've pulled it off before.

the flag has a leaf on it.

They can only meet in the owl

Objectively the Jags. Subjectvely the Ravens.

and unironically? The Chiefs.Full belief in Alex Smith if he gets them to meet, as I did in the week one opener.

Similiarly doomed as in so many good NFC teams will miss out on a superbowl win? Subjectively correct. It's going to be a cakewalk for whoever wins the NFC Championship. My money is on Atlanta.

Please.

The Steelers will NEVER beat New England as long as Brady and Belichick are there.

the steelers are like 2-infinity against NE.

>Pats backfield
>doing anything
They couldn't get a pick off of Favre

Did everyone saying the Jags could beat the pats forget that they just lost to the pats ex backup QB with the 49ers defense behind him

Squeelers are the Patriots little bitches.

>yfw da burrrs end thed ynasty

Ravens aren't a great team this year but they seem to always have their number

Ravens, but I still think Patriots should be 60-40 favorites against them in Foxborough.

WHY DOES IT HAVE SIDEBURNS

>mfw January Joe Flacco is back

Ravens are literally the only team that has a chance to beat them in the AFC

Also pic related, He can't stop him from getting to the superbowl, but he can damn well stop them from winning

Yes yes, well done Patriots, well done...

However...

Vikings fans are faggots t b h

What people are forgetting is the last time the Pats and Ravens met they beat them handily after gifting them 21 points when the score was initially 21-0.

They've done it before. In 2011.

I don't know if Pit. will make it past JAX provided Blake Bortles doesn't play like himself again.

And the Ravens are 1-5 against teams with a winning record this year, and they just almost lost to Jacoby Brissett's Colts.

Its fine. Keep downplaying our talent Sup Forums its okay, we're JUST like the Cowshits and Raidnogs of last year and were gonna surely be one and done JUST ourselves. Don't look my way, don't check out my team and dont come to me when we're looking like the Dark horse that will dethrone Belicheat, Avenge our cheated superb owl loss and become the hottest team football team of the next decade

But what do I know? I'm just a man looking through the eyes of destiny.

I think it would be funny if the Rams played the Pats again like last year and once again got their ass kicked by a team that has been there and done that before.

>Pats lose 20-17 on last second FG to the Rams

All things come full circle.

Still buttblasted over getting CHIEFED I see

>Atlanta
Agahahahahaha Seahawks will be enjoying the playoff spot you choke away you tremendous faggot

Are they going to continuing getting the benefit of every refball call in the playoffs?

>>Literally No Chance
>Titans
Yeah, no way the Patriots would lose to a 9-7 team with a meme QB in the postseason.

Wait.

How can such a good team be so fucking boring to watch?

>brady spends the twilight of his career as a journeyman

Injuries.

Their defense is dead and Hogan White Gilislee and Burkhead not being 100%. They need at least two of those players to be healthy throughout the playoffs to win the AFC hell they might even struggle in the Divisional round

Not sure how the Pats defense isn't shit, >we have so many flaws especially without Flowers making a pass rush but somehow these retarded coaches and QBs can't take advantage of it. Jags may have a chance, and perhaps Cam if he makes it since BB struggles vs mobile QBs, but it's amazing this team is 13-3 with all the injuries.

The one thing the Pats finally have going for them against mobile QBs is Marquis Flowers. He is an undersized fast linebacker and he was able to run Taylor down 2 times when he tried to run and sack him. The problem is if you play him against really anything except the edge since he is so small if there isn't a lane for him to collapse he can't break through the line.

>Browns twice
>Bengals twice
>Rodgerless Packers
>Watsonless Texans
>Colts
>Bears
Ravens had half their schedule against bottom feeders. They're the poster child of how shit the AFC is this year. They are an average team at the very most that is probably going to go 10-6

it'll be interesting if they play Harrison on the edge on 3rd down or make him the mule at ILB to take some attention away from Marquise since Elandon Roberts is another tiny LB

I'm hoping with Van Noy back that they will use him down the middle and Harrison on the edge where his strength will be most effective in short bursts and Marquis on the other side if they are playing against mobile qbs or dropping him in coverage.

But they are the most pro looking team in the league. I've seen a few games and some other teams are embarrasing to watch, some forget you can only field 11 men, others forget there's a game clock or don't know how to use it; plus, there's Gronk and his antics and the fact Tom Brady is the current GOAT so you feel you're watching history being made when he plays.

They lost to the Bears

Good god, I can't wait to see the overrated jags D decimated and exposed by Brown,Bell& Co.

Goodell

Who is gonna keep track of all the TD's called back from pats opponents through their playoff run? We're gonna need a bigger calculator.

They are the better team. Pats just have Belichick and the clutchest fucker ever to tie up some shoe laces. In short.. situational awareness.

Brady is the GOAT and that's it. Marino had Shula and won 0 Owls.

>systembaby
>GOAT
lol

Punished Ben looking for rape

>acting like that bullshit td call didn't cost Steelers the game

Read a rulebook sometime you illiterate shittsburgh shit sgain.