That americans are garbage and don't appreciate the effect various immigrants have had on their country...

That americans are garbage and don't appreciate the effect various immigrants have had on their country. Most of them have a hypocritical mindset of only being friendly to anglos/people of british descent while at the same time thinking it's a smart idea to join their shit marine corps to die for israel.

Forgot your proxy. Go back to Sup Forums

mad?

I'm glad you reminded Sup Forums how redpilled you are, sweetie :3 upvoted young man!

Upvote sweetie

Daily reminder that 50 percent of americans you talk to on here are either black or hispanic. America itself is a congregation of brits, germans, italians, french and other various european ethnicities. This is why no one takes amerimutts seriously.

Ok sweetie. But daily reminder white people are going extinct and theres nothing you can do to stop it.

I'm polish/italian. Don't ever call me a wh*te subhuman again.

Reminder that the US of a only has 13 million BLACKS. The rest of the country are wh*Te mongrels.

Reminder that your loathsome country ruined the roman empire with mass immigration, stole countless inventions from greeks, and went on to ruin europe 3 more times all within a single century with worlds wars 1 and 2 and the immigration crisis.

If you aren't anglo your subhuman.

>your subhuman
>your

In my collection. Good post, amerishart.

We are replacing weak wh*Tes with strong black warriors. Tell me how that is bad

German girls are the sluttiest in the entire world and for centuries they've been constantly opening their legs to whomever walks into their country. French, poles, russians, whatever. Nowadays we see tons of kraut bitches bleeding and crawling for the bbc, and not only that, but other germanic countries like sweden seem to share this "black cock = good" mindset. Is it something in your blood? Or can german bitches not resist black dick?

>implying femanglos can resist delicious BBC

Not an argument. You are also American.

If you say otherwise its WE

I'm not american you subhuman.

>Flag

WE

He is not american you subhuman

His flag is USA.

Therefore he is USA. Therefore he LARPs.

Thanks your sharing your opinion, burgerclap.

Whatever you say, fellow Burger.

I am greek you subhuman.

We're not part of your pathetic race of blonde cucks.

Did you not see my quads of truth?
here they are in case you missed them

Calling an Audit, Hans.
Blonde is a recessive trait. I am brown haired.

There's a reason it's a recessive trait. Hair isn't meant to be that color. Nordcucks are weak and effeminate compared to greeks.

What does that mean
t. brainlet

Germanic women are subhumans.

They all smell.

I am calling your ""quads"" into question and requesting a formal jury to determine if you deserve those quads.
>effeminate
cute. Don't you just want a defenseless finnish male to bully?

Stop rudeposting please

And whenever a German man entered another country their women opened their legs for them.
It's give and take and since German girls aren't that good-looking I don't see the problem.

German women all smell like stale beer and old sausages. Their feet are even worse.

Behold the nordic master race.

>"""""italian"""""" americans
>Marlon Brando
>German, Dutch, English, and Irish
>Robert de Niro
>Irish, Italian, Dutch, English, French, and German
>Leonardo DiCaprio
>Italian, German, Russian
>Quentin Tarantino
>Italian, Cherokee, Irish
>Sylvester Stallone
>Italian, French, Ukrainian Jew
>Ray Liotta
>Scottish
really make you think

RUDE

German boys = cute
German girls = ugly and have jaws like men

reddit tier humour you got there

give smelly german gf pls so i can rub her feet

What does this mean, frog subhuman

blacks in Germany don't rape that much, they do in far higher rates in the US
the problem here are North Africans and Middle Easterners as far as that goes

Which burger are you?
Are you the same as ?

They don't rape because german women are monumentally unattractive. The only cute ones are mixed with slav.

WE WUZ ITALO-AMERICANS AND SHIET

Nuh