Mfw there are more non-white babies being born in America than white ones

>mfw there are more non-white babies being born in America than white ones

What a time to be alive lads

America is like 80% white if you count non mestizo Hispanics like Spaniards white since they were lumped with much browner injun meszitos under the labeling of "Hispanic" in the 80s

Serious question.
What will BLM cult do when all humans are brown light skinned after generations of mating?

who actually gives a damn tho

literally the most trivial shit

So?

The question is, how many survive the ghetto until they turn 18.

Thanks Ted Kennedy. Who thought it'd be a good idea to flood our country with micks anyway? This is a Germanic and Anglo country.

That guys mixed as fuck

And technically you forget that anyone who is mixed by a little bit demographically gets lumped into the non-white section.

Blacks in America have been getting whiter as the centuries go by.

>trivial

>80%

haha sure, m8

"Hispanics" in america are way browner than the ones in southern europe.

dafuq is this
but indians are the native senpai, so your argument is invalid

waaay better than white-slovenia i guess

putting a towel on your head doesn't change the fact that you're a slut attention whore.

Yes, and cherry picked statistics doesn't make it less trivial.

White women, expecially American ones, are trash. No wonder we don't have kids anymore.
It's all about gym, instagram, dogs and taking selfies. They're empty shells, literally unable to take care of a family.

The white race ends here. We failed. We failed biologically and it's better to fade quickly before we shame our ancestors even more.

>some aussie spent hours searching pictures of black cocks and make a collage just to prove not all black men have big cocks
top kek

wowe

your face is trivial

Good God you people are pathetic. White people aren't going anywhere. There will be millions more white people in the future than now. A shrinking percentage doesn't mean they're being 'bred out' of existence.

A temporary complication. Blacks have mercifully hit 1.0 fertility, and will probably drop further because they don't have Mormons. as of now, the black rise is over.

The next question is Latinos, but they're collapsing as well, birth control and abortion have started to infect their communities as well, and unlike blacks they're actually rising in economic station because they are less inferior.

We're seeing some end-results now, but whites have a much longer life expectancy, so the white majority will remain intact for another half-century...

Which should be long enough for us to figure out how to control the genes of unborn fetuses in the womb, at which point everyone will scramble to make their kids white.

Sure sure I know you're hunting for a (you) but they are being bred out of existence trust me haha, just look at me I'm mixed and If I fuck a POC those white genes will be lost forever don't you see you fucking retard?

You're ironicposting but many people on here genuinely believe whites are ceasing to exist

F

I'm not being Ironic you fucking retard.
It's obvious white people will cease to exist don't try to change my opinion.

Are you calling me a retard

white people will cease to exist by 2200 at best

White people will cease to exist over my dead fucking body.

Where are they gonna go then paddy

Kek
Bye I'm not wasting my time on a fucking retard.

You're a retard every white person are either fiercly liberal or are conservative who jerk off to anime and are neck beards.
You guys are doomed best thing you can hope for is for the Slavs to say fuck off or a huge purge of leftists in a homogeneous country in Europe.

>another tribe was there first
>therefore you can't regulate immigration
>coming from a fucking roach

You guys still ain't explaining how white people are gonna cease to exist

>more non-white babies born than whites
That's because none of you silly cunts have children and when you do have kids you start in your late 30s and have 1.

>kek

Cause every white person in the world posts on Sup Forums and doesn't go out to meet white women.

>White people in the 1930s: 36% of the world population
>White people in the 1990s: 19% of the world population
>White people in the 2010s: 11% of the world population

>White people in the 2050s: 3% of the world population (estimate)

>You guys still ain't explaining how white people are gonna cease to exist

Being such a newfag you don't get the reference

kek.

I'm not seeing many sources here Mick

>i don't know how math works

Future looks bright indeed.

REEEEEEEEEE
You fucking retard white people are fucking other races or not having as much kids which results in a pop. decline which means in time soon there won't be any more whites.
You understand?

america will become like brazil: a gigantic population of impoverished shitskins, and a tiny white minority that hoards all the wealth and power.

i don't know why shitskins look fowards to this.

If things continue at the current rate, EVERY race will hit negative fertility by 2120 and the entire human race will cease to exist by 2250.

This is obviously not going to happen, we're riding an artificial "comfort bubble" right now, it's going to crash hard in a few years and we'll be back where we started.

There is no reason to assume the current trends in population fertility are ironclad, what we are seeing is the fruit of the Left's term of moral authority. When it breaks (and it will) we will see a purifying return to atavistic morality--as every society has since the beginning of time.

No forward-thinking ability.

Simple as that.

I would doubt "Every race" with reach negative fertility I think you mean the whites and the others well off.
Mexicans, Blacks and SE Asians will still have lots of kids.

How many percent of the world population is jewish? They seem to be doing fine for themselves, if Sup Forums is to believe at least