ARZ:Bethea suffered torn pectoral in Week 16
PHI:Pederson noncommittal on Foles playing Wk 17
DET:Jim Caldwell does not plan to rest starters
DEN:Joseph: 'The plan' is to start Paxton Lynch
DEN:Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is day-to-day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnFCAbR84RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys how embarrassing is it that the thing lions fans are so prideful of (0-16, lost all games in a season, etc) is not only about to be taken from them, but is also a grossly dishonest achievement upon further inspection

no let's look

the 2008 lions went 0-16 with a point differential of -249.

pretty bad, right? sure.

worst in league history? not even close.

the 1976 buccaneers went 0-14 with a point differential of -287. for all of you brainlets out there, that means the 1976 bucs went 0-14 with a point margin even WORSE than the 2008 lions

yeah, that's right. that ACCOMPLISHMENT that lions fans hang their hat on in ironic sentiment and shame? it's a sham! a lie! lmao the 2008 lions would hang 50 on the 1976 buccaneers

the ONLY people (and i want to put tremendous emphasis on 'ONLY' here) that believe the 2008 lions are the worst team in league history (at least since the merger) are idiot, retarded casuals, and desperate lions fans who KNOW they're dishonestly relying on a TECHNICALITY (1976 bucs would've continued losing games if the regular season were longer and we all know it) and IGNORING the underlying facts that prove the 1976 buccaneers were a FAR WORSE team than the 2008 lions -- that PROVE the 1976 buccaneers were by FAR the worst team in league history (again, at least since the merger)

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the lions' pride -- THAT, a DISHONEST, BRAZEN LIE, is what fans of the detroit lions are so proud of

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why lions fans are fucking pathetic

hurry up and get murdered in your slum of a city so i can piss on your graves and get it over with already

KEENUM BOWL!!

Chiefs

Are sports leagues with drafts real sports?

Tbh you guys should be moved to until further notice

those are some snazzy cleats

#
>70-6
If I were a Browns fan, I’d unironically want this to happen to set a record for the worst team ever. I mean, what else IS THERE to root for?

Jags = Owl

>ANOTHER RAIDERS THREAD
COME ONNN, LET THE JAGS HAVE ONE

CHIIIIIEEEEFFS

@ that autist from last thread:
Thanks for teaching me how to samefag on the phone. I owe you one (1) High five.

>he doesn't own 2 phones + hotspot for effortless shitposting

1st for patriots legend james harrison

GOOD post

I'm not even a raiders fan, I just use them because they trigger Sup Forums

Jay Cutler for 2018 Dolphins QB! Can’t stop thinking about my jerseys, I want them NOW!!!

reposting because stats and stuff

>2008 Lions had an average PD of -15.6 pts.
>1976 buccaneers had an average PD of -20.5.
the 0-15 Browns currently have an average PD of -172/15, or -11.5. so yes, they won't be the worst team of all-time if they go winless unless they really get raped by the Steelers like 70-6.

I hope he balls out against the Steelers. He has to have one game left in him. Unless they get taken out by the Jags or something.

This guy is so BEAST him and Mckinnon makes a good combo, why did the raiders let him go??

go pack go

Guys I'm gonna buy a $30 fake custom 49ers jersey from China. Want to get a Garoppolo nickname on it. What name do you guys think i should get

>Jimmy GQ
>Guapo-lo
>Galapagos
>other

>With the first pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select Lamar Jackson, QB from Louisville

Just ate an entire can of these, AMA

Jags

Why is McVay so chicken shit?

How fat are you?

last week's roll actually came true, lets see what this week has in store

I was thinking about buying a Harrison Smith jersey, does buying a jersey support the team in any type of way?

JIMMEH

Rolling 4 chiefs

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

fucking kek

now ya fucked up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP ME MOMMY HELP ME PLEASE OH GOD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>qb injury
oops

Rams.

Do you need to go to the ER for eating your grandma's sewing kit?

Vikings

Those are pretty good, i haven't had any for a long time though.

Eagles pls

OH NONONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WHEEZE*

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

GOAT

>Choke
NOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO

Do you have a Jay Cutler Dolphins jersey now?

SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY LOOLOOOLOLLOOLOOOOOLOLL

Pats

Raiders

reminder: Bill OBrien said he was trash, cut him initially but resigned him after the draft, then traded him for a 7th round pick in favor of Ryan Mallet and Brian Hoyer

Mannion is starting against the Niners so rip

No, we live in California and our houses burned down, her sewing stuff included. My stomach hurts though

This is the pain that will finish me off

Chorgers

based Dion Lewis gonna win it for us

>Hawks
I'm expecting a 2

>Bucs
Well, why the fuck not?

OBrien is a stupid idiot, Case will be victorious in the owl!!

Hoyer is unironically good, Mallett is the garbage one of the three of those guys
Keenum => Hoyer >>> Mallett

>you now remember Arian "Brotherhood" Foster

redemption PLS

>Sign a veteran from a rival team right before the playoffs that plays a position we desperately needed

Why is being a Patriots fan so COMFY

god punished his knees because he said he was an atheist

Kek

we have a genius FO in addition to the GOAT QB, that's how

I Mean it could be true, isn't mcvay resting the starters?

>we
L0l

>this is a legal hit

>Steelers cut a Vet
>literally any team can sign him and his contract is small
>clears waivers
>Pats pick him up
>"hurr why to they keep getting away with this!!??! "

Causing massive amounts of ass pain to the rest of the Leah as to be the best part of being a Pats fan.

I wish lol

Daily reminder that if your team is not named the Patriots or Steelers, you're not winning if you're in the AFC. Whoever goes to the Super Bowl from the AFC will win because NFC teams can't win lately. It's going to be either Steelers or Patriots winning the super bowl.

ME LOVE VIGINGS I FAN SINCE WEEK 10

I wonder what would've happened if Sammy B kept playing, i'm a strong believer that if the O line was healthy last year, the vikes would be in the same spot as they are today.

Funny thing I imagine most minnesotans look like that

>It's almost 46 years ago since 1972 when the Miami Dolphins had a perfect season without losing one game.

Why can't any other team recreate this? Are the other 31 teams really this bad?

>18-1

lol pathetic

reminder both Keenum and Goff looked god-fucking-awful last year playing under Jeff Fischer and this year with different coaches both won 10 games and will be in the play-offs

I always wonder what it would have been like if RGIII didn’t get injured. Dude was a good QB, what happened to him was a damn shame

funny, that's about the same amount of time since the last time you had sex

Because the NFL has increased the amount of games since then. Many teams would have had perfect seasons if the season ended on week 14

Who the fuck are all these new tripfaggots?

The Browns went 29-0 from 47'-49'. The company suits you.

Discord

>80537087
How do we rangeban people from the Bahamas? Are there any other poor Bahamian folks that would be affected by this? Probably not.
Mods, can you get on this?

More like this

One more thing re: the three worst teams ever, expected W-L records from Pro Football Reference:

2015 Browns: 3-12 (which I assume will be 3-13 after this week)
2008 Lions: 3-13
1976 Buccaneers: 1-13

so yeah, that pretty much settles the debate. Bucs

they were an expansion team, no fucking shit

youtu.be/qnFCAbR84RA

you now remember this happened

I fucked last night.

don't need to lie online bro, we don't care

Do it, man. I know a guy who knows a guy who got me a $25 McCaffery jersey. The quality isn’t bad at all (#59 is the legit official NFL jersey for comparison).

I’m older than McCaffery by, like, a year, so I’m probably gonna give it to a buddy.

there was a quarrel in the last thread over which of those teams was the worst ever. I'm simply posting more stats, my good sir

just got home
>shittsburgh

I fucked last night too. feels good man

since 2014 i feel the NFL's quality has gone to shit

>my good sir
b2reddit

he's not from reddit man, reddit hates the patriots

I got the jungle fever bad. Don’t make me ruin my pure Swiss genes, Sup Forums

thanks for telling me what happens on reddit. you can go back there now

>thanks for telling me what happens on reddit. you can go back there now
i haven't ever been to reddit i only read about it. you on the other hand probably spend most of you time on /r/subredditdrama a place i have never been to since i have never used reddit unlike u

Nah, I remember from 3 threads ago this Island nigger got some pussy