ITT: worst movies of this decade

ITT: worst movies of this decade

pic related. 100% waste of time fucking garbage.

This decade

Can't think of 1 good movie this decade

That's not even the worst movie of this franchise

Drive and nightcrawler

I really hope Seth Rogan stops making these trash movies

while OGF is one of the best of the decade, in my opinion. I still think refn made this movie as a joke to see if anyone will defend it

the sequel is worse.

Theres a lot of jewish surnames across the top of that poster. Why is this?

>drive

Stop this meme

No refn is just a mediocre director and only proved it by making such a movie

I thought this movie was pretty fun - like it was a little confusing at the end but when you remember that they are magicians it makes more sense

I think BEYONDBLACKRAINBOW
was also a hell of a trip
too bad im in a PRISM
Xdd
xoxo

>drive
oh yes.

Edward Norton in 2016:
>Sausage Party
>Collateral Beauty

What happened to him?

It's baffling that this even saw a release.

both garbage, but no the "worst"

>I'll never do a project I don't believe in

Nothing "hidden" bout the bitch on the right's "figure".

This is undeniable

4 razzies, step it up

OP said worst, not best.

Fuck off to your DC shilling thread, adults are talking here

>came out in 2007
>in this decade

It's not that bad.

>Le Batman and Superman is kino maymay lelelelel

>it's not that bad

Did you even fucking watch it? Or are you just being a contrarian?

That movie was by far the worst piece of garbage I have ever fucking seen. I have seen movies made to be bad and plenty of SyFy original films and none of them even come close to how much of a fucking disgrace the last airbender is

It should have never been made and Shyamalan should have retreated into a cabin in the woods for the rest of his life afterwards

There's no question

Bait

Was this before or after 2007?

I didn't see the movie, but this really is a horrific poster. For a drama that's supposed to 'set the story straight', the outrageous scene going on behind them makes no sense. The smug look of the one in the middle and the fact that it's an action make tell me that this movie is going to hype up what they did and how confident they were in themselves instead of paint a realistic picture of the event. Finally, the one on the right is so far she's bumping into the one in the middle.

World War Z comes to mind.

PG-13 Zombie movie? The fuck thought that was acceptable?

You're right, it's garbage. But I don't care about the source material and it was entertaining as a kid. After Earth was worse though.

Why does it matter if it's 2007? OP's talking about the current decade not from the last 10 years.

Taylor swift is actually cute as fuck when she's not all dolled up

Only acceptable answers, adding one to the rooster.

A decade happens to be 10 years long, user.

It's just a coincidence goy

I really hope Seth Rogen actually dies.
He's taking investment money that could go to otherwise okay movies. And he's killing Jonah Hill with all those drugs.

Pic related is the worst movie I've ever seen.

It's not even his worst movie. You must be really new to movies if that is objectively the worst you watched.
Or you're one of those buttblasted cartoon fans.

Faggots will say it's Kino

Yes, but in a fix set of 10 years, it doesn't reset every year.
The current decade is still going until 2020.

I don't so much care about the money. Personally I wish he would die so he would stop trying to degenerate the west with his kikery. This is the thing with jews, they always try to drag things down, into the dirt. They aim to elevate the base and deplorable, while burying the noble and beautiful. That's why jewish art is always trying to 'push boundaries' i.e. be as disgusting as they can get away with and claim it's transcendental or magnificent.

But are we talking about the past decade or a decade?

OP said "this decade" implying 2010-2019, the 2010s.

2007 to today is the "past decade".

>implying implications about Osmosis Jones

Plebs not welcome. Also it's older than a decade.

>2001
If a nigger could only read.

Kys you weeb

Was this christmaskino?

This movie was somewhat entertaining being drunk.

"What the fuck? They became high acts because of some mystery magic blueprint? That's a hologram? Wait, they have magic blankets? Somehow Jesse Eisenberg can swap his cuffs in a locked room with an FBI agent? Wait, what? They have actual holograms to project on buildings?"

It was amusing because it was a good really bad movie that you could drink to for every stupid unexplainable plot point for the sake of a plot device.

I wanna shove a wine bottle in his ass and then step on his back.

And the woman in the middle was white IRL.

this film was fucking great you queer
this is more like it

It's not that bad. I've seen much worse movies.

remember this shit is making me angry

These are all decent to good, fucking plebs

It's not good by any stretch but there's many worse movies out there many of which have been posted in this thread.

and the backpay for the animators he jewed over

Hulk killed his career. Apparently he was "hard to work with" and now he can't get any roles.

Moron

You have to watch the movie before posting, user

Saw that one on the theater with my mom and little brother. Didn't expect Al Pacino to be a character

this through and through

the live action scenes were fucking terrible and unfunny but the rest seemed fine

>transformers 2 - 4
>2012
>independence day 2
>ghostbusters
>the force awakens
>Jurassic world
>suicide squad
>Thor 2

go to bed carl

Here in Latin America they play 2012 all the time, I've gotten to love it with the years.

I hate that I chuckled at this

My negroes

I just watched this for the first time last night and... Yeah... How did they fuck it up so bad? I hope the 4th one redeems it.

the poster is terrible and made me not wanna see the movie. Hollywood has forgotten how to make good posters

This

Story goes, the director is a big Asuka fan. He made the character as "his" favorite, basing it on doujins he liked and also his favorite character from other anime like Nausicaa, to the point of plagiarizing them. So when Rei becomes four times as popular as Asuka, he snaps. Starts criticizing anime fans (despite being the biggest one himself) more than before, starts dismissing Evangelion, Rei and Japan as a nation, and then begins making cliche and banal Evangelion spinoffs. Ironic, huh?

The third Rebuild blows cause it's the climax of one manchild's hatred towards a fictional character he made himself. That's why he made Rebuild about the main character wanting to save Rei, and then punishes him for it in 3.33. It's also why Asuka's flaws are all removed and Rei becomes a literal travesty compared to the original. Add a bunch of pseudo-homosexual imagery and setting themes, and voila - 3.33 - the worst thing Evangelion ever made.

also it goes to say that it's virtually impossible for a single movie, the fourth rebuild, to redeem 20 years of old man bitterness about cartoon girl favorites.

that film is just...