Does Sup Forums use netflix?

Does Sup Forums use netflix?

>paying for media

I use someone else's Netflix.

SeeNetflix is convenient all, but I'd never actually pay for it. I have two free Netflix hookups and I get Hulu through my parents. I also have HBO, but only because I pay for cable so I can watch hockey/other sports.

I use my neighbors' account.

Yes
I just don't own the account

I'd get Hulu, but those damn ads are a huge turn-off. Hulu is the kind of service that has me resorting to piracy.

I pay for my account and don't let anyone else use it.

Also, kys tripfag.

I use Kodi+Exodus+Trakt instead of Netflix.

I also use Hulu but I go on the darknet and buy 2 accounts for $5 at a time. I ended up spending $15 total and have had hulu for 3 years along with giving shitty ad-accounts to my friends

Bro the ad account is $8 while the adfree is $12. That's about the price of movie popcorn vs the price of a movie ticket

My girlfriend and I share an account with our own separate profiles

you wish you knew this feel

fuck youself

That's implying the stuff on Hulu is of equal quality to what's in the movies, which absolutely none of it is

I told my dad to buy it for me but he just wont, so I dont use it.

KILLKID !!dwWfiBE+ah5 is a bitch who cries when he can't get enough attention

My sister shares her account with me. I have only used it to watch the X-Files

sadly, yes. Even though I have Canadumb netflix

>ITT: underage gets baited into posting

you can watch it all for free somewhere else

The fact that all of netflix don't share the same content is fucking bullshit. There are at least 3 series I want to watch that are avaible on US netflix but not on spic netflix

>equal quality to what's in the movies, which absolutely none of it is
>entire criterion catalog on Hulu

Kill yourself, kid. Like, I seriously mean it. Just end your pathetic life already you dumb fucking faggot.

>KILLKID !!dwWfiBE+ah5 needs that attention

same here for canada

that's why i cancelled it 2 years ago

Only reason I really still have it is for Trailer Park Boys. And my mom leeches off of my account too.

I make you so mad that you accidentaly give me attention, with posters like you I won't have to cry in a long, long time.

Europoorean netflix is even worse, feels like netflix doesnt want to write subs for a gazillion different language so we're stuck with like 1/10ths of the shows the US gets.

No. Why would I when I can get everything for free?

>accidentaly