Wow... really makes you think

Wow... really makes you think.

Did a thotter

Average rating-6.6/10
Score-74%
Women must have done the math too

>Want to make new ghostbusters for shekels
>Know that reality never ever lives up to nostalgia, rehashes and sequels almost always flop
>Take a lesson from Sarkeesian, Quinn, etc
>Make it star women, expecting nerdrage
>Nerds rage
>Know that the liberal media comes to the rescue to signal against things straight white males love
>Know that these positive reviews plus the controversy plus the nostalgia will ensure a profit more than just a flopped RoboCop remake would make

They knew exactly what they were doing from day one. Good on them.

>implying the majority liberal media would admit they're wrong after investing in this movie by defending it before even seeing it and risk looking like their narrative which they've been pushing since the onset was wrong.

jesus christ, this is some bullshit

Critics are cheap.

i cant wait for hancuck to review this

The problem is that Remakes can be good movies and pull in the numbers. it all depends on how they do them

and the only correct way to do them is a close to shot for shot remake with good actors.

Look at True grit, pretty god dam close to a shot for shot remake and its a great movie.

kek

Aren't we going to have the same thing but the opposite happen with people who decided it sucks before seeing it?

I would bet any money these are paid reviews. Film studios are known to drop money as part of their marketing campaign to pay for positive reviews.

Once actual critics see the movie I can guarantee the score will drop. All politics aside, people who've seen the movie at early screenings have all said, from a cinematographic standpoint, it's just an objectively bad film with very bad writing.

Reminder.

Google "how does Rotten Tomatoes work". You're welcome.

>reviews counted: 43

deebly goncerned

The director was an Egyptian. America truly needs to be destroyed.

I haven't seen it but from what I've seen (including the leaked emails about Bill Murray's involvement which im not sure if they've been debunked or not) the all female cast was forced and shoved down peoples throat, unnecessary reboot, the trailers weren't very funny have had pretty bad effects. I believe there was also report of the movie having issues.

Not only that but they went out of their way to disparage justified critics for not being interested in the movie due to sexism and they couldn't care less about the movie or the quality of the script but only for the agenda their pushing and if they were like "well they're right it sucked" they would look like dumbasses and all the people they called sexist misogynists would "win"

Rotten Tomatoes' % score is based on a good/bad binary. A 74% score means just under three-quarters of the reviews were 3 stars and above, while just over one-quarter were 2 stars or less.

Not that fucking hard m80. Bleedin' yanks.

Any of you lads watch Peaky Blinders?

One of the best things to come out of the BBC in a while.

That's retarded though ((Spy)) and Jewtopia were actually pretty good.

>using the term "patriotic" as a negative

If only we had nukes. I'd be more than happy to trade destroying Melbourne for us destroying California

Heard nothing but good things. Cillian Murphy is some lad so I'd believe them.

this is what I'm seeing

It's a good movie. Redpilled me on feminism

> Destroying California
Literally destroying the center of innovation in the US. The rest of the country and especially the south is filled with degenerate leeches

Who would want to watch this? There's better horror flicks and better comedies out right now.