Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1hMXIWl8Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Nobody move a muscle"
>Everybody moves muscles

ALAN

WAKE UP

[laugh track]

I can't quite figure out why, but this might be the worst animatronic dinosaur in the whole series.

I think it's the eyes. It looks like something out of an old campy Godzilla flick. Bad lighting or something.

What's more striking to me is how it turns from stiff animatronic into muddy cg

youtube.com/watch?v=X1hMXIWl8Dw

Honestly the only bad thing about that puppet is the eyes at the end. other than that, it's pretty good.

They were cute and fluffy.

Alan is me.
Carcass is the Jurassic Park franchise.
T.rex is Colin Trevor fuck you you fucking piece of shit hack I hope you fall headfirst down a flight of stairs. Fucking prick.

I liked Jurassic World. What was wrong with it?

So much.
So very much

me on the right

Care to elaborate?

Cute fluffy dinosaurs dancing on rainbows!

The movie is a Frankenstein's monster of half a dozen scripts crammed together with a shiny veneer of product placement glazed over it
It has no soul or ambition
It checks the boxes for what it needs to be in order to be a blockbuster and never tries to go beyond that

The most blatant problem for me was its stance on corporatism
Like it tried to show how hip and down with the young people by ripping on how corporate the new park has become, but then it straight up unironically shoves product placement in our faces
Remember the opening scene when the two useless kids first see the park and the music swells as the camera pans over fucking sales kiosks?
The older movies always had this scene where the same thing happened, but we saw dinosaurs being dinosaurs. We were supposed to feel awe and beauty. This one had it going over people buying things.

That's the thing with the hodge podge of scripts.
That ironic "beauty of corporatism" scene was obviously a remnant from an older script where that theme was later followed up on. But it wasn't in this movie. It's dropped entirely and for the rest of the movie we see product placement after product placement.
There are other dropped themes. Like how the I. Rex was actually a designer military weapon and not a new attraction. The movie only mentions that briefly as during one of BD Wong's rants. You think that'd be a bigger deal. But no, just like the corporatism message, it's another dropped plotline due to the script being so patchwork

Oh damn now that you mention that I remember I was kind of annoyed at the "message" of the film (corporatism as you say it). Indeed I have to watch it again with more attention to see those things.

I wouldn't even say it had a message
By the end of the movie, it forgot about any sort of themes it might have been trying to develop and then just shat out two action figures bumping into each other until one of them fell over

No human dinosaur hybrids

Fuck off with this gay ass bullshit, you fag.

The question is what's wrong with you.

At first glance my mammary glands or slightly bobby penis pencil might seem to be the "wrong" with me. A closer inspection, however, shall reveal that deeply personal orthopedic surgery and retina malfunction causes a systematic and axiomatic-deductive amnesia-like effect on my body.