Why do light skinned Hispanics side with non white hispanics against white people

Why do light skinned Hispanics side with non white hispanics against white people

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/videos/scotus-strikes-down-affirmative-action-challenge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They get affirmative action out of it. Since they get lumped in with all the low IQ brown people, their demographic group is underrepresented, so they get affirmative action. Go to Harvard or any of the Ivy League schools and almost all the hispanics look like Ted Cruz.

because we are all one race - the human race

This. Even Asians try to get POC minority action. It's fucking degenerate

Asians and non-hispanic, non-jewish whites get fucked over by affirmative action. In math IQ, asians are legitimately like a half an SD above white people in America.

^Does not apply to other countries.

I don't. I married a white woman to continue passing on my genes for white Hispanics.

Why are people questioning other peoples actions without understanding the background behind it?

What if they were long time friends?

What if race has nothing to do with it?

Why is race so important?

What is 'the end of the world as we know it even about?

Why do I ask so many questions?

If I am not a robot, do other people identify which color I am?

We may never know, OP. We may never know.

Jews get fucked by affirmative action too. They are white in the eyes of university admissions.

as far as I'm concerned. I'm white

(Half Cuban)

Not by the Ivy League (most of it). Cal Tech only uses objective criteria and has 6% Jews (it does lean to math subjects. Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Dartmouth are all balanced schools with holistic admissions and all three have 10% Jews. Harvard, Yale, Brown, Penn all have about 25% Jews. There is heavy Jewish affirmative action at most of the Ivy League. The numbers of Jews in the Ivy league are wildly disproportionate to the number of elite Jewish students. Remember, Jews are less than 3% of the population. Ron Unz has written extensively on this issue, with tons of data proving that Jewish students get Affirmative Action in many Ivy League schools.

i gotta come over there and get me a slice of this pie...

They like affirmative action, welfare, and weakness against crime. Hispanics are also likely to collect welfare, have substandard intelligence, and commit crimes.

Plenty of cubans are white. Bella Thorne is cuban. Desi Arnaz from I Love Lucy is an example of an actually white hispanic. There are plenty of them.

Probably only a minority does that and only the ones that are democrat.

Wow
That's one retarded question. I think it's time for me to lay off/pol/ for r a couple of months. I f el like I'm losing something every day.

I can't speak for all Hispanics but as far as Cubans/Spaniards in my family they are all conservative and despise blacks and indios. They especially dislike Mexicans for giving the rest of Hispanics such bad reputation.

because some of them are retarded and are taught that it's not cool to be white by their peers

t.cuban

>Cubans
>Mexicans are the ones giving Hispanics a bad reputation.
Please, tell me more, Fidel.

don't mind him. My grandparents are best friends with a mexican couple. When I visit we all have a party.. good times.. AND THE FOOD IS AMAZING

Spaniards don't get affirmative action.

Only the hispanics with indian blood get affirmative action.

Would anyone even notice you're not from Latin-America when you have a Spanish name and speak Spanish?

This is false. Most colleges and companies only look at hispanic as a single category.

Thank you for your kind words, burgeranon.

Brownie points, they pick the side that they think will win.

Just like Jews with blue eyes and blonde hair do. You've seen Tim Wise and Debbie Wasserman Schulz, they are "white" looking, but they are anti white in their behaviour and hate whites.

They back the losing side, I'll put it this way for you and it applies to all.

They are Jews when it suits them and white when it suits them. Just like the spic in your pic. He's a spic when it suits him and a white when it suits him.

I hope that clears things up for you?

i have a Spanish last name. half Cuban.

i always put white because fuck affirmative action

>Please, tell me more, Fidel

stop hopping the fence and shitting out chicanos

cbsnews.com/videos/scotus-strikes-down-affirmative-action-challenge/

Watch this clip and tell me the hispanic student who got AA isn't a Spaniard. Even in Texas, which has a huge hispanic population, where the real meaning of hispanic is widely know, affirmative action is not based on being "Indio" at all, it is only on being hispanic.

>Try to pass off as white, get shitted on because of being white
>Have the option to pass off as monority, giving you affirmative action and making your life so much easier
>HURR WHY DO THESE PEOPLE NOT WANT TO PLAY LIFE ON HARD MODE?

I'll side with whomever won't harm me. On one side there's filthy communist degenerates, and on the other there's filthy white supremacists.

I don't want either.

Nigger, I had to work full-time to fund my college education. Welfare is shameful.

Mexican-Americans and Cuban-Americans will forever have mass animosity for each other, because Cuban-Americans mostly came from upper class refugees from communism, and Mexican-Americans resent Cubanos for getting the red carpet rolled out for them while the Braceros program was still treating Mexican migrant workers as slaves.

For my part, I ignore Cubans. They didn't deal with the struggle my ancestors dealt with. Also they burn coal like Puerto Ricans do.

There is very little money in hispanic racial scholarships. I have seen a total of ONE person ever get money for that, and it was because she was a hispanic WOMAN.

MAGA

They get lower admissions standards and higher admissions rates at most colleges. Many companies give internships that they qualify for, but other white people don't.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!

Cubans are red-pilled bro's.

I'm 100% against affirmative action.

But then, I wouldn't ever dream of telling anyone, no matter their race, to go to any university which has so many people applying that non-retards would fail to meet admissions standards.

Almost any state university offers very reasonable admissions standards, and even lowers them for people who live close enough to have paid in property taxes.

Or at least, that's how it goes in Texas. I didn't need lowered standards, but they do lower the standards for people in surrounding counties.

It's funny you say that, because more and more evidence is coming out to suggest genetics would have splintered us had different communities not come across one another...

Jews are over represented in top tier universities

That sentence made my head hurt

Curiel is a kike!
Look at his sister Anne Frank in this picture!

CUBA
WHITE

PICK ONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cubans aren't very white.

But Cuban-Americans were almost all Castizo if not pure Spanish heritage.

No they aren't.

I hear there's a bunch of illegal cubans on mexico. If they hate mexicans, why do they go to live their?

because they aren't race traitor cucks like white liberals.

What about us non-white hispanics who support white people?

I'm a white Hispanic. I use my white card or my Hispanic card based on my convenience.

Reminder that a police force consisting primarily of Hispanics won't have white guilt.

I hate that all the little bitches went in on Trump for telling the truth about this racist, vindictive judge. Pro-tip for GOPe conservafags: If the media is agreeing with what you are saying, you are, by definition, wrong.

Being a stealth minority is great for BTFOing jew lefties.

I have literally caused people to flipflop between "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE" to "OMG I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND YOUR STRUGGLE BUT YOU HAVE INTERNALIZED SELF-HATE" to "WHY WONT YOU BE AN ALLY TO THE JEW CAUSE, WE WILL KILL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!"

Not at all. I'm a light-skinned Hispanic and I'm completely on the side of white people.