ITT: We post like it's 1914

ITT: We post like it's 1914

Holy shit guys! That franz guy just got fucking owned!

Is the race war finally happening?

Time to purge some krauts

It will be over by christmas

>time to purge krauts
>serbs are the ones acting like niggers
What?

You fucks are always crying HAPPENING. Nothing is going to fucking happen this time either you morons.

This is going to be the war to end all wars

>le eternal anglo

>nothing's happening
THEN WHAT'S THIS PIC OF GERMAN TROOPS MOBILIZING?

Hey Anglos want some gun just in case this shit turns into a major happening?

#MDGA
Make Deutschland Great Again

>Propaganda

>Implying the assassination wasn't an inside job

>Lets visit a city full of Serbs when they would be angriest at Austrians
>Lets go in an open top car
>Lets get completely lost in the city somehow
>Lets continue our drive in an open topped car after someone throws a bomb at us

>Forcibly occupying lands where Slavs are a majority
>Bitch when the Slavs try to drive you out

>owned

What is this, 1907?

I FUCKING HATE CATHOLICS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These Irish potatofags are getting too uppity these days.

>not Make Deutschland Groß Again

You disappoint me senpai

why do they always depict him with a revolver? He used an FN model 1910 or 1900

Boy i sure am glad i live in a white majority country free of jewish leftist brainwashing
also no snakes are smoking anything

heheheheheheheheh

Fuck The war
>here's some good olde pr0n

No, we're upset that the slavs are wasting everyone's time with their bullshit.

Too soon.

Jk, Ausfags had it coming. Clogging up this board with their bantz.

HAHAHA!!! Reading too much Alexander Jones? Moron.

IKR fucking cunts. They're just butthurt over us starving them of their precious potatoes.

Oh shit those ankles...

>mfw Russian Empire already crumbling
>mfw a war leaves it completly open for revolution
>mfw the Germans smuggle Lenin over the border
>mfw it's happening

The Austrians could always leave. Let the South Slavs have their own all Slavic kingdom of Croats and Serbs and shit. If Slavs scare the Germans and Austrians so much maybe they shouldn't have split up Poland with the Russians. Poland made a good buffer state until Prussia and Austria decided to let Russia annex 90% of Poland so they could split the remaining 10% between the two of them.

Time traveller from 100 years in the future!!!

AMA

Russia isn't industrialised enough to accept Communism.

>mfw Germans can't break through Russia
>mfw Austria fails to invade Serbia twice
>mfw Serbia only falls when the Bulgarians stab them in the back
>mfw Russia shatters the entire Austro-Hungarian army over night
Why are Germans so shit at war?

Not even slavs would be stupid enough to go for communism

I send ya some potatos. JK lol.

Wilson is seriously considering giving women the right to vote. Pfffffffft, that'll never happen. Why did we elect this retard again?

>France
>relevant

GERMANY WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED. gott mit uns!

lol.

>voting
>not having a glorious monarchy

gl m8 enjoy your third world country.

JUST

Is OP still a faggot?

>his team didn't miracously win the 1914 World Series

I don't think the Liberals are up for this. What the hell is Asquith going to do?

>owned

Mate it's 1914 not 1904, get with the times

False flag, everybody just chill out, nothing's going to happen. You faggots act like this is real but Europe will never go to war because the rich and powerful have way too much to lose. This is just a distraction so we don't talk about the real issues like the income inequality and the need for a real federal road sign system for motorcars.

>I'll be on later. Right now I have to get some Lysol cuz my girl's pussy stank

I like 'em a little chunky. They have different smells going on.

my dear chap...
>what?

Have you guys seen "the great war" on jewtube? It's pretty interesting.

They release a new video every week about what happened that week if the war. It started on the 100th anniversary of the beginning and is going till the the 100th anniversary of the end in 2018.

Some bad shit is going down. Everyone's armed to the teeth, new tech everywhere, armies of millions with killing power never seen before in human history. I believe one of the great empires will end before this is over. Go ahead, call me alarmist. I just pray it isn't us.

God Save the King.

Golly!
It's.
Bloody.
Nothing.

Take your sooty arse back to bed Nigel, you've had a pint too many. The kids miss you at home.

It's true. Don't get me wrong. I don't like a hog. But a little cushion for the pushin' is a good thing. As far as smells...yeah. Have you ever gotten a good whiff of a curvy girl's sex? It's a little different in the best possible way.

Selling some paintings cheap

PM me

Hey, Fellas! Let's all go get manufacturing jobs that pay $50 an hour

Oh, what a lovely war!

That's shit you dumb goyim, no one would want this garbage.

One of those new-fangled gasoline powered cars passed my horse the other day. It made a terrible din, and emitted a foul acidic cloud from it's rear. I think it's all a fad gents, they'll never catch on.

Now this electricity I can definitely put my two dollars in on, Lights that don't smell foul, no chance of your house exploding if you leave the gas on, vertical stairs called elevators that work by magic! This is truly a wondrous time we live in.

Don't I remember you from that school abroad?
Sorry you got kicked out, but I heard you joined the military.
Any happenings?

anyone else here been on the RMS lusitania before? i've heard it's got some fine quality for an ocean liner, and it's going across the atlantic since 1906

a shame what happened to her sister ship, i might add, but i've heard this one way very well outlive her for 40 more years

Lovely show at it, old boy! By all means, what-what! Nothing could happen, after all, Belgium put the kibosh on the KAISER!

How dare you! Degenerate dadaist ratte!

Well I, for one, am glad that President Wilson is going to keep us the fuck out of that shit over there. Inbred Eurofags and their royal families fucking up the continent...I came over here away from that gay shit.

>Be me
>Be coal mine digger
>Work 13-14 hours a day breaking rocks and carrying coal deposits
>Come home, drop off my work utensils, and walk 2 miles to a nearby lake to clean up
>Some days I pay this negro boy a halfpenny to carry me on his back, but this fortnight he was unavailable
>I make my way there and back
>Go by the outhouse to relieve myself
>Go back home
>Quickly have a meal of honey glazed smoked ham, a side of brusselsprouts and the finest marmalade for desert
>Get 4 hours of sleep a day
>Wake up around 3am
>Stretch the knickerbockers off
>Get ready, dressed and have some leftover smoked ham for breakfast with a raw egg
>Walk 16 miles back to work
>Along the way pick up the morning paper to catch up on some Yellow Kid, some toast, and a bit of lunch which consists of 3 apples, a roast beef sandwich and a baked potato with sour cream
>As I'm waiting for my order, I read the front page news in astonishment.
>Turns out the young negro that carries me to the lake every evening was now everybody walk the dinosaur

how degenerate, real men keep a loyal steed

Hepfeningz? Maybe later.

Pic related. Das ist mich.

>letting an inbred fuck run your country

No thanks, eternal Kraut.

only reply ITT

Serbs are chimping out AGAIN.....

Pffff, what the fuck is that mustache? You really need to try something different, it just doesn't fit you.

Detroit is such a great place to live

#NotAllSerbs #SerbLivesMatter

Wp xxxPrincipxxx

They would invade us sooner or later, they just needed an excuse.

John Titor here AMA

FUCK OFF GOYIM DIS IS A JEWISH BOARD GET YOUR FILTHY GOYIM FACE OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SCHMELTZ YOU

JEWS ARE INVINCIBLE AND WE RULE THE WORLD AHAHHAHAHA

Literally whom?

I sure hope Russia isn't mobilizing their troops before war is declared.