Ridley Scott Says ‘Alien: Awakening’ Next, Says Four More ‘Alien’ Movies On The Way

>In an interview with Fandango, he teased details about the next installment, which will actually fit in the middle of the current timeline of the new “Alien” movies, for some reason.

>“There will be another one before we kind of literally and logically, clockwise, back into the rear back head of [the original] ‘Alien,’ ” Scott said. “It will go ‘Prometheus,’ ‘Awakening,’ Covenant….[it’s] fairly integral where this colonization ship is on the way….”
>“…there will be more after this,” he added. “If this is successful, and then the next one, and then there will definitely be three more.”

So Sup Forums there is something called “Alien: Awakening” in the works
If the wheat farming is success we are looking at four more Alien movies around 10 more years of xenomorphs. WeW lad

Other urls found in this thread:

theplaylist.net/ridley-scott-says-alien-awakening-next-takes-place-confusingly-prometheus-covenant-20170317/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It will go Prometheus, Awakening, Covenant

Can they just not make them chronologically?

I demand a valid source for your statement.

Great, can't wait for the assburster alien.

theplaylist.net/ridley-scott-says-alien-awakening-next-takes-place-confusingly-prometheus-covenant-20170317/

>Ridley Scott will die in your lifetime
Not even mad desu. He makes horrible decisions for every decent film he directs

Well I be dammed.

>Four More ‘Alien’ Movies On The Way

its also on IMDB

JUST LET NEIL DO HIS THING YOU OLD SENILE HACK

Wrong kid died.

It's OK when Cameron does it.

But he's crazy. Picture related.

Sounds like he knows he fucked up with the script of Covenant so he has to make another film to bridge it with Prometheus

So it's a quadrilogy.

People here shit on Cameron for the planned Avatar sequels all the time, though.

I want see more of Noomi and Dave 8 on their travels to the Engineer's home planet. They should make it a comedy horror.

He's never going to make Avatar sequels. Ever.
What's next on his plan? Other than 3d? VRG, 360º movies?

>Leave Xenokino to me

Throw a dry humping alien on noomi's leg and we have a deal.

It sounds like we won't be getting Blomkamp's Aliens sequel because of this shit now

That speaks English, has a cute voice and is on her side. This shit writes itself!

Yeah I also doubt all of them will ever get made. One more, tops.

They should call it 'Alien: Senility' instead

After Chappie I don't want it, and neither does the studio

Truth be told these movies are meant for the younger generation. They don't watch the alien movies because it's too "old" our not "cool enough" for them so making more alien movies is a way to capture another audience.

Is there a way to eradicate this audience after someone's went to the effort of capturing them?

Ridley is the only genuine auteur left in Hollywood.

Deny them cannabis and they'll eat eachs faces till two remain. Then set the last two free, by now they only feast on flesh. Like the rats they are.

>valid source
>imdb
kek

>Prometheus
>Alien: Covenant
>Alien: Awakening
>Alien: Resurrection 2
>Alienss
>Prometheus 2

>Ridley planning 5 sequels to Prometheus
>Jim planning up to Avatar 5 (for now)

Only thing left to do is for them to team up and make Alien vs Avatar

Chappie was better than District 9, you fuck

Fuck off Ninja

Given how creatively bankrupt Hollywood is, I wouldn't doubt this is an impossibility.

>Leave Xenokino to me so I can run it into the fucking ground*

fix'd

will watch that shit nigga

No, it's a tetralogy.

>fucking illiterate Sup Forums plebs

Shiiiieeet. How much will that cost?

Nobody here is fucking Sup Forums plebs
Sup Forums plebs never fuck

Scott has lost his mind. It's actually sad to witness.

He's just raking in millions before he dies to leave to his family

More Fassy please

Go to bed Scott, you are too old for this shit.

Retardation: the post.

Yes please.

Id watch it

>James Cameron wants to film four Avatar sequels back to back
>Ridley Scott is planning four Alien sequels

These men are going through a mid life crisis.
They are going full George Lucas. Don't be surprised if these films turn out to be utter shit.

>Colonel Coffee Cup fights Xeno's in a giant mech

I don't care how bad it is, I want it.

Cameron is at least filming all 4 sequels at the same time, so it might be coherent and, depending on what his ideas for the films are, actually good

Elysium, maybe, but not D9.

>“There will be another one before we kind of literally and logically, clockwise, back into the rear back head of [the original] ‘Alien,’ ” Scott said
In English, doc.

It's coming. He's the main baddie of the entire franchise. Peter Weyland by proxy. The created becomes the creator. Ripley later stands in the way of the company getting his species back to Earth.

"If you'll indulge me... I'd like to change the world"

>Army of aliens ready for battle
>huge ship comes around the mountain

>This is Papa Dragon, I want this mission high and tight, I want to be home for dinner

Yeah I agree.
It's taken long enough so the scripts should be decent.

>80
>midlife

please some autist explain when the fuck this movie is supposed to take place

He's just saying Covenant is a sequel to Prometheus but wont end with the spaceship crashing into the planet in Alien. There'll be another movie (or set of movies) before we finally go full circle and reach the start of Alien.

No he's saying the next movie Awakening will be a direct sequel to Prometheus and a prequel to Covenant, fuck this old senile cunt.

>a direct sequel to Prometheus and a prequel to Covenant
Why even?

Implying you don't want to see Rapace form a warm bond with David 8's detached head as they embark on a space romp to the Engineer's home world.

ps. It ends in betrayal and Noomi's eggs being harvested.

>yfw rapace sleeps with David's head between her legs and there's nothing David can do about it

The trick is not minding that it stinks.

Fassy was the best thing about Prometheus, i hope he will be more in Covenant.

>the entire menace of the Alien was from an insane synthetic
Ripley was always right.

Alien needs more POC heroes.

Is this enough to wheat your appetite?

Every synthetic afterwards getting lost in it's intricate form and biological structure. It's coming.

>with every entry into the franchise his hairline moves further and further back.

they better speed up production or by the time they get to Alien: DAVID DUNNIT ALL! He'll be as bald as the xenomorphs he created.

Yes, Neil "ditch the brick and mortar, make the wall shorter, let them flood the border" Bloomkamp.

that guys eats ass and shits dildos

What the fuck is up with this shit?

Just focus on one and put all your efforts into making that one great.

mascot confirmed

Getting real tired of the ""cinematic universe"" meme.

Between this and Jim committing to 20 fucking years of avatar, it's just sad.

>3 sequels
>2 crossover prequels
>1 prequel out
>1 prequel releasing soon
>another prequel named
>4 more prequels on the way after that
>still no resolution to the bonus situation

Well, you get what you contracted for like everybody else.

GET OUT OF MY WHEAT FIELD FUCKING NORMIE

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey man the food's not that bad! haha

lol that's exactly what people said about covenant
>sounds like he knows they fucked up the script with prometheus so he has to make another film to fix it

David is wearing an engineer cloak?
Why is this so cute?
Am I gay?

You see, Mr. Parker and I feel that the bonus situation has never been on an equitable level.

>Alien cinematic universe will be a thing
JUST

Yes, wheat+fassy= alienkino

Engineers > Humans > Peter Weyland > David 8 > Noomi's Mutated Eggs > Xenomorphs > Wheat fields

Where do we go from here?

It already was one. Covenant is the sixth alien movie

Where have you been the last 40 years?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEIL ALIENS MOVIE YOU FUCK.

Eh, he says whatever he wants but unless he lives to 120 he's not going to spend his last years directing four Alien sequels. I figure he'll trim it down to two at most once he gets distracted with other projects.

Kek what is this from?

Four more? Jesus fuck, has he been talking to James Cameron?

>Hello, Ridley.
>Hello, James.
>I'm going to make three Avatar sequels.
>Oh yeah? Well, I'm going to make FOUR Prometheus sequels!

What are you talking about? Bloomkamp is redpilled as fuck.
District 9 was an allegory about how refugees are fucking shit, and how it's better to kick them back to wherever they came from
Elysium was an allegory about the horrors of unrestricted immigration. In that movie, the USA let beaners flood into the country until everything collapsed and it became a 3rd world shithole. The upstanding citizens (allegory for white people) had to flee and live in a space station. But then the beaner immigrants end up invading the space station and completely ruining everything there too.

Why doesn't this faggo just pull a Peter Jackson and film all of them at once and then release them within relative timing?

He took Cameron's autistic statement that Navi could wipe out the Xenomorphs too seriously.

That requires planning.

You think this is the Tyrell company? Drink your coffee Brett. We didn't get shit that good on the Shusett.

Why did HR Giger make the ayys so sexy?

He was a real pervert.

And a real human bean.

And none will explain the giant engineer with the cargo full of classic face huggers.

Awakening is a prequel to a sequel of a prequel?

Jesus fuckin' christ.