Mfw I just realized there are state sponsored Russians with proxies all over the internet preaching pro-russian...

>mfw I just realized there are state sponsored Russians with proxies all over the internet preaching pro-russian propaganda
>mfw there might be some of these Kremlinbots here right now

What is Russias end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/nikita/country/ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get the West to sabotage itself?
They're #winning

you'd think they would be on Sup Forums and news sites, not here

Daily reminder, that OP is just another kremlin agent whos work is to spread paranoia.
Daily reminder, that ruskies are the reason why you have no gf.

t. ivanovich shekelberg

i like how all posters with a russian flag who criticizes russia are accused of being ukrainians by other russian flags

You are our undercover kremlinbot with fake memories.
You just don't know it but you actually work for the government and use Sup Forums for your reports that monited by our personal.

>What is Russias end goal?
Merge in ecstasy with Germany.

This never happens.
We have a lot of self haters.

Um no sweetie.
Maybe it used to be like that but nowadays everyone knows that they're just asshurt minorities or selfhating nonces.

how do you do that with poland in the middle?

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/nikita/country/ru/

then explain this

Nikita Sadkov is Russian, albeit a mentally ill one.

>The search backend is currently unavailable.
can't

Refresh worked for me.

oh, it's only randomly not available

You guess.

Hello kremlinbot here

*Putin's end goal
to destabilise the world especially by weakening the EU and America, to brainwash westerners into thinking that they have terrible living standards and their countries are oppressive and of course to make himself and his oligarch friends richer.
but the most important part is of course to make different members of the free, prosperous and developed world hate each other and start any kinds and conflicts and confrontations between them.

>everyone knows
no one "knows" that except you and your constant samefagging

because putinbots use that argument a lot even on russian sites. like if you accuse someone of being of some particular ethnicity his opinion automatically becomes irrelevant, though you have to be a complete idiot to fall for that stupid pseudoargument

ITT: CIA/KGB agents and "it's obvious" posters.

>t.liberaha pidor

We do other things too, not only propaganda.
For example, last week I stole several of your socks from washing machine

To make you suffer because life is suffering

t. kremlinbot

>samefagging
Pot and kettle.

>like if you accuse someone of being of some particular ethnicity his opinion automatically becomes irrelevant
Maybe it doesn't make it completely irrelevant. But biased? Sure it does.