Why are Burnley so racist?

>L'Equipe ran a controversial piece about the side on Christmas Eve suggesting that the team was 100% on purpose, using the local Brexit result and 2001 race riots in the city as proof.

>The piece referred to players as having 'flattened noses' and 'large ears' before really going in on the makeup of the squad and even targeting Dyche's appearance.

>The story reads, "(They are) coached by a ginger Englishman, in a city who voted 70% for Brexit and which has been the breeding ground of racial tensions.

>"Formed with 80% British players and 100% white players, Burnley is the surprise team of the season. 40 kilo-meters north of Manchester, everything is from another century.

>"Burnley's team photo is such a programme. Guys with short hair, flattened noses, big ears, ready to fight, who seems to announce their style of play on Saturday afternoon and their lifestyle as Saturday night. There is no single black player in the squad of the 7th-ranked in Premier League, coached by a ginger English-man Sean Dyche (46 years old). And it's as difficult to believe that's premonition as it's coincidence.

>"There is not a single black player in the seventh team in the Premier League, led by a red-haired Englishman, Sean Dyche. In fact, there was a colored player in the early season photo, Daniel Agyei, but he was loaned to Walsall."

>a team with only whites
>staying in CL zone is a lifetime effort and mission
Makes you think.

I love being white

The French really like their BBC, huh?

Sean "if you're riddled with melanin, you ain't getting in" Dyche

Sean "the melanin enriched ain't gettin on this pitch" Dyche

t. Michael Adjaye Ansah

Sean "pale skin is our kin" Dyche

has this been going on for a while or am I just completely out the loop?

>(((L'Equipe)))

>melanin
more like melanout

Sean "Prefer catfish to cod? Stay out of my squad" Dyche

just an old Sup Forums shitmeme that is adapted to anyone's name

>a team with only whites in europe, racist
>a european national team that is 80% black, not racist
I see.

>flattened noses
hmmm sweetie...

>Sean "no black in my attack” Dyche

>Sean "no moors on my turf" Dyche

>sean "blacks get sacked" dyche

>Sean "you're brown? get out of town" Dyche

i hate when i see white anything, it makes me ill

white liberals hate themselves and by extension all white people, its very sad

diversity = less white people

Is France worth saving anymore lads?

>Why are Burnley so racist?
Have you ever been there, absolute shitpit, you can buy 2 bedroom houses there for 20k

REAL OR FAKE?

Ginger is just another shade of melanin

Looks like Hamsterdam

you got my first name right

typical english buitthurt turning an article about an odd specificity about a top modern football team and into an attack towards england

I have nothing but contempt for the english. will you one day grow up and forget about your french bullies?

the weak minded english will as always use such things to grow animosity against france. to feel less alone in their cultural butthurt.

And yet there's plenty of homeless people in england.

Wow, truly proof of racial superiority

It's pretty sad that a whole football club is racist in the year 2018. Sanctions incoming?

We really don't care about you at all. The "we hate the french" thing is an ancient meme

Bit of plastering and a lick of paint and it's comfy

I've been to england. you're totally butthurt at us it's pathetic. can't have normalconversations, always the passive agressive stuff, always when you're in group of course.

Nah lad i unironically do hate france and the french, parents used to travel through there on the way to spain in a campervan every summer, truly a weird place full of weirder people who are still salty everyone speaks english and not french.

Nah, you're chatting shit mate. We don't care.

Sounds like you just can't handle the bantz desu

>everyone speaks english and not french
you obviously have never been to Latin America or Africa

what language u typing in right now mate? Frogs hate that

more people in africa speak english than french, no idea about south america though.

English is basically French with some German on top of it

Sean "ginger is the new black" Dyche

Spanish is basically Latin with some lisping on top of it

True, but only Spaniards lisp

That's why Latin America is called like that, because we are the closest in dialect to the Roman Empire

Fucking l'équipe

>We really don't care about you at all.
Just like our relationship with you. You make Germany-England into this big rivalry but we only care about Netherlands and Italy, maybe Argentina.

This is because you realize your inferiority.

the rivally isnt just about football m8

WTF I love Sean "if you ain't goin' to heaven, you ain't in my eleven" Dyche now

Come on Burnley

Sean "The Lancashire Reich" Dyche

>Article written by Vincent Duluc

This guy is a joke. Keeps defending Benzema despite him saying his real country is algeria, not singing the national anthem, being dogshit for 1 year...etc

>That's why Latin America is called like that, because we are the closest in dialect to the Roman Empire
No. Latin America is called Latin America because the French Empire under Napoleon III wanted an excuse to meddle in the Americas, so he invented the term "Latin America" to link the former Spanish/Portuguese-speaking colonies to France.

self hate = liberalism

>You make Germany-England into this big rivalry

We really don't.

Just got an ad for a Joey Barton autobiography audio book, who wanted that?

To be fair, Benzema is not dark enough to be considered a true Frenchman.

Aren't the top Spanish clubs apart from Halal and Bartha pretty much all white too?

most places in the uk you could pick out some shite street, rather live in Burnley then in Bradford

Based

Brilliant this one

>a cultured burguer
color me surprised

Bradford is the worst. Burnley has good pubs. The beer huis is good and they have a wetherspoons

Sean "No Moors on this Turf" Dyche

>I've been to england. you're totally butthurt at us it's pathetic. can't have normalconversations, always the passive agressive stuff, always when you're in group of course
pahahahahahaha! holy fucking KEK!
you've just summed up the eternal gaul's attitude towards the english perfectly
what a fucking dolt

This is what Tolkien meant when he envisioned Mordor

I still love you

To be fair most people in Glasgow can't read.

Based Burnley proving that it can be done with good old white lads instead of 100 million pound pacey dabbing nogs

since when this board became worst than Sup Forums or Sup Forums ? lmao

fuck's sake pekka that's too good

Some friendly advice:
Don't start backpedalling like that and whining about other boards in response to banter it just looks like a sign of defeat.

best one itt

you're already colored

>backpedalling
yeah sure lol

Not really surprised you would play that particular one down tbqhwy

>Sean "if your skin is dark you'll stay off the park" Dyche

well, homeless people don't have 20k to spend I guess

>breeding ground of racial tensions
>Guys with short hair, flattened noses, big ears, ready to fight
>twice referring to Dyche's hair colour
An article labeling Burnley as racist while being racist about Burnley. Classic French.

Is l'équipe like a left wing sports newspaper or something? I heard it was the biggest sports newspaper in France.

the french aren't very intelligent, but because they take a hundred words to say something where one would do and don't bother to learn anything about britain or its history, they feel they are intellectually superior and in a position to mock the united kingdom (or more specifically england)

of course they are all far-left and liberal, but this is forgotten about where england is concerned because its inhabitants happen not to be far-left or liberal enough

The only butt hurt I see here is you desu lad

It's the most shit-stirring, it's basically a tabloid and should be treated as such.

Sean "Moonman's lifelong fan" Dyche

Sup Forums originally- Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider