Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_KSgHgP9IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he's a football player.

He's alright but has yet to rise to Pudzianowski, Małysz or Gołota

NO.

Boruc, Lubański, Boniek are heroes in Poland

Lewandowski is a rat.

Dont believe contrarians here, he achieved god status in Poland. Apart from being our best footballer in history he is genuinely a likeable guy, pretty smart for a pro sporstman too. If he run for president he would probably win.

More like an idol, a lot of people follow his career and unironically think he's the best 'classic 9' striker in the world.

for me, it's Jacek Krzynówek

Is he a hero in Poland??

Will Poland an hero when they go out 1st ound of the World Cup?

has he got german parents or something?, he does look at all polish to me.

Probably has gypsy, Armenian, Jew or lipka tatar blood

>he is genuinely a likeable guy
Lol no, he's one of the biggest cunts our there. Extremely arrogant and self-absorbed, almost as bad as Ronaldo and Nerman.

*out there

>Lewa
>Arrogant
Kek
Dude is humble as fuck

But he is

>Dude is humble as fuck
Either bait or you're as deluded a Polack as they come.

[need source]

Dont' pay attention to him, he's just a seething shareholder.

he isn't much wrong actually, he can be a cunt on the pitch or off when talking to your press (even though Matthaus himself was backing Lewa in most thing he's said) but he's class in 90% of other things really. planning for the future, investing heavily, doing a lot of charity work, overall he's pretty humble, would be even more if it wasn't for his stupid wife who went full instagram whore as of late

Don't pay attention to him, he's just a seething customer.

Is Martyn ford the goat in Poland?

>Bayern's Robert Lewandowski completes degree after writing a thesis about himself
>Robert Lewandowski has finished a degree he's spent 10 years studying for after writing 'RL9, path to glory'.
>Less than 24 hours after helping Poland qualify for the 2018 World Cup, >Lewandowski was awarded his degree in Physical Education with coaching and management from Warsaw’s School of Education in Sport.
>The 29-year-old, who currently tops Bayern's scoring charts with 12 goals in 11 appearances this season, can add his degree to his ever-growing list of achievements.
>Professor Marek Rybinski said that Lewandowski’s answers in his work were “excellent”, and he was given the highest mark possible.
>After all, who knows more about yourself than... you?
>'RL9, path to glory'
Just one example of his humility...

We're used to it by now

He's up there I guess

>- To jest mapa drogowa dla wszystkich sportowców - powiedział recenzent. - Robert opisał cały swój życiorys od podwórka do mistrzostwa. Były tam wątki bardzo mocno osobiste, o rodzicach, wsparciu od mamy, żony. Jest dużo o ambicji, rywalizacji. Merytorycznie dysertacja była bardzo dobra, fajnie napisana i na pewno będzie opublikowana - podkreślił recenzent. Rybiński wspomniał też atmosferę podczas obrony, która w wypadku awansu Biało-Czerwonych miała odbyć się już w sobotę po meczu z Armenią. - Robert przyszedł na obronę w nienagannym garniturze, był trochę spięty i zestresowany. Ale wszystko poszło wyśmienicie - wiadomo, to profesjonalista.

>it's a roadmap for all of the sportsmen, from rags to riches
>a lot of private matters as support from his parents and his wife were touched upon
>on the basis of content, it was a very professional and well written dissertation
>during the thesis defence, robert was smartly dressed, bit stressed but everything went according to the plan

he's a major pro off the field du dumme schwuchtel

>scientific thesis
>wrote about his mom

>Die Prüfer hätten zu seiner Überraschung weiß-rote Nationaltrikots getragen
Sounds like an objective, unbiased setting for an oral exam to me.

if you ever write a thesis on whores you can write about yours too

I'll include you as well since you love sucking Lewa's dick do much

lel no. Lelwanfraudski is a arrogant fucker and a traitor. Blaszczykowski is more of a hero than this cheat.

Spierdalaj, Robert.

>Były tam wątki bardzo mocno osobiste, o rodzicach, wsparciu od mamy, żony. Jest dużo o ambicji, rywalizacji. Merytorycznie dysertacja była bardzo dobra, fajnie napisana i na pewno będzie opublikowana

>this is considered academic level today
lmao

What kind of Christian cuck slave mentality is this? Does he have to lick the feet of refugees to be humble enough for your liking?

overrated, fraudulent, lewandowski
Hurensohn

t. paweł, tynkarz po szkole zawodowej w kurwigórze podhalańskiej

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_KSgHgP9IM
doot doot doot doot doot doot

best cities to visit in poland?

yes i remember the one time he left his lambo to treat some kids and beat one after they gave him the finger. top role model

Kraków. whatever you do, wherever you go: stay away from universities/young people.

Wroclaw, Poznan, Poznan, Krakow if you don't mind dying inhaling some Chernobyl-tier air

Gdansk instead of Poznan twice*